Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

25 Million views in two days. I love this guy. (He did the Carly Rap Jeppson 'Call Me Maybe' vid.)

Err, maybe NSFW

[youtube]W6DmHGYy_xk[/youtube]

that was pretty awesome :p

Moar i wouldn't cal lthat person a friend then, like someone said before talk to hubby about it.

Hubby is on the same page. He doesn't like her either. Some years ago we went on a summer holiday with her, her hubby and her now dead best friend. That were the worst 2 weeks vacation we ever had. After that we decided to never ever again go on a vacation with somebody else (excluding my parents, they are tested and found to be ok).

Can't get rid of her because of her hubby (who we love) and other social reasons. I'm secretly in love with her hubby. My hubby does know that btw. He's just a great guy. I'm getting to the point where I say "screw it" and tell her the truth. Wouldn't do that without hubby being ok with it though.

Shall I eat this person?

Yes please! That would solve a lot of problems. You may spitt her out though once chewed good though. Couldn't blame you for that.

Took the day off from work tomorrow. Think I got the flu coming and want to sleep in tomorrow. So I rather took a day off than calling in sick tomorrow. Took some pills now, so I'm feeling quite ok, but guess that's going to crash soonish.

*hot spiced wine with rum please. Don't hold the rum.*

*winks to bar. Cuddles might be too contagious.*

Then you have to wonder - do you really want to put up with her just for the sake of her hubby? I'd say not. I'd say if you don't stop it now she will continue to wriggle herself into your life further - sounds like she's already done quite a bit informing your hubby and your mother and your friend about the universe orbitting around her. No matter how lovely her husband is, it may not be worth the price.

Oh. It's Thanksgiving? It is not over here.
But I do wish a happy one for everyone.

Though I can hear teeth grinding. Comes from the dungeon.

Oh. It's Thanksgiving? It is not over here.
But I do wish a happy one for everyone.

Though I can hear teeth grinding. Comes from the dungeon.

The body parts are all in an uproar today.

v1EJvdq.jpg

I don't get it.
Must be because I'm tired. I'm supposed to do things I don't understand. You can imagine how that goes.

I'm sorry. I'm on a YT spree, so might be posting a few random videos. :)

Guy at 1:12 is hilarious. Great comeback. Also, why are there not more people like this, who just want to share some laughs and entertainment with others.

[youtube]wIQXUgHm4c8[/youtube]

Hahaha, that is pretty funny.

Don't mind you posting more. At work now and it's really boring. All alone here today and i have to wait for other people to do stuff before i can do what's needed. In other words: I'm pretty much waiting for it to be weekend. So i need you guys to keep me entertained!

Also, does anyone here play Skyrim? Been playing it for a few months now and i really like it. Started out as a fighter orc. After getting to about lvl 60 it became a bit easy and thus boring. So by the time i started working on the main quest i quit that char (did finish the expansion questline).
Now i'm playing a mage. Tough at first but now he's getting pretty strong too (early - mid thirties iirc). Still having lots of fun with him. Nothing better than blowing enemies up with a nice big ball of fire. Since i have little armor and health i still gotta be careful around archers, because they cause some serious pain.

Maybe you should start talking to yourself. That way you always have someone to talk to. Having multiple personalities has it perks! May also be good advice for myself because it's really quiet here.

Just sing to yourself. That's what I do. If you ever go on mumble and hear singing it's probably me, so don't run away screaming! ;)

I don't like singing - to anyone but me, and only whilst listening to a great song. I pretty much won't sing to anyone.

How's the training coming along, btw, kitteh?

*offers free hugs*
I'm off to bed, as it's almost in the AM.
Night bar!

After YT'ing cockney accents, I don't believe I have that type of accent. No idea. XD

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High