The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

thefranklin made a point to throw dirt at you while ignoring the claim. He didn't even try to tell if you were being truthful (though I think he said he did).

Really, you are definitely twisting this. I never mentioned or thought of VI. No dirt was thrown. The only thing that could remotely taken as bad was me saying he was role fishing when he called out to people on why they voted right away without defending their vote.

I made one post about his post. My next post was a response to you stating exactly my reasons for that one post. And I was able to read his interactions with others, though he could still be lying or he could still be telling the truth. It is tough to find a motive as the comment he overhead was very peculiar.

PS: Did anyone mention how town it is to vote before reading? Lol.

PS2: Like how I ignored your first sentence?

PS3: I feel bad if anyone believes that the comment Logout claimed to have heard was actually a true statement in this game, or any game. Like the use of anyone?

PS4: out tomorrow, but I haven't touched a console in 2 years :(

FULLY UP TO DATE VOTE COUNT:
Noodle (0): (Bad Ash)
Bad Ash (0): (Numbers)
Numbers (1): (LightNing), Zokar
LightNingisMyNick (0): (Zokar), (Caluin Graye)
TheFranklin (1): (Drixx), Numbers
Goldtru (0): (Zokar)
Zokar (0): (Goldtru)
Moar (0): (Coju)
Logoutzero (4): Caluin Graye, Goldtru, Noodle, Drixx

Checked, double checked and triple checked, baby. This vote count is as accurate as North Korean Missile Launching System.

Last edited:
Also, there appear to have been technical problems with the doors. It seems as though everyone has made it to the next round! Good job guys!

I think you thunk what I was thinking. Sortof.

Would a mafioso like to let everyone know they have a lynch immune ability if it was given completely independent of your role? I think yes. Would a townie do the same? I think they aren't nearly so eager. Having a lynch immunity idol makes one less likely to be suspected, for whatever reason. Maybe I should instead say, makes it easier for someone else to be lynched instead. If the choice is between A and B and players think A is lynch immune, it's almost guaranteed that B will be lynched instead of A. I think some scum team won that way, and not too long ago. The lynch immune scum wasn't lynched while someone else was, during or near LYLO/LYLO. Maybe one of Valhauros' wins as a SK?

From there, I also wondered if mafia would be willing to lie about the reward, similar to how I'd think a townie would lie about being given a 1x bulletproof item. Hence the prompt for Drixx to get involved.

I hadn't made the leap to thinking the reward for mafia different from that of town. It's possible. A lynch immune reward is useful for town, just not as useful, so I think it's more likely the reward would be the same for anyone.

I don't think withholding the exact reward is scummy. At least for now. I don't see scum being worried that they have to reveal that info in their first post of the day. That's why I wonder at the eager to possibility.

I think you are over thinking the think

Really, you are definitely twisting this. I never mentioned or thought of VI. No dirt was thrown. The only thing that could remotely taken as bad was me saying he was role fishing when he called out to people on why they voted right away without defending their vote.

I made one post about his post. My next post was a response to you stating exactly my reasons for that one post. And I was able to read his interactions with others, though he could still be lying or he could still be telling the truth. It is tough to find a motive as the comment he overhead was very peculiar.

PS: Did anyone mention how town it is to vote before reading? Lol.

PS2: Like how I ignored your first sentence?

PS3: I feel bad if anyone believes that the comment Logout claimed to have heard was actually a true statement in this game, or any game. Like the use of anyone?

PS4: out tomorrow, but I haven't touched a console in 2 years :(

Never mention or thought of VI?

Wow, is Drixx in your head whispering to you? This sounds like his unbelievable stuff when he was a VI.

I added some bolded numbers in your post:
1. They are pretty much the same, but that is my opinion.
2. How is that relevant?
3. Sorry for my timing. It doesn't change the fact that you are contemplating alibis ahead of time.
4. Super role fishing, someone already have a vote on a scum buddy of yours?
5. There are lots of town aligned killers, but they tend to get to choose their victims rather than half of the people left in the game, including themself. I assume the last sentence in this paragraph was a joke, right?

I am inclinded to vote for thefranklin today. We have two choices

1) lynch logout
- if he flips listener we go for thefrank
- if he flips mafia then we leave frank alone

2) lynch thefrank
- if he flips mafia we still have a listener
- if he flips a non killing ability then we lynch logout

the reason I am tending towards lynching the frank is that logout is the one that came out with the information. It makes almost zero sense for him to do this as a mafia. Yes I am aware that logout is a bit all over the place, but he is knew to mafia and it feels to me that people are trying to use this as an excuse to lynch him over thefranklin.

Vote: thefranklin

His listener role just doesn't seem legit. And the fact that he got a name when no listener has ever gotten names before, and the post he heard makes no sense at all...IDK.

I could see myself switching to franklin but for now its logo

1) lynch logout

2) lynch thefrank

the reason I am tending towards lynching the frank is that logout is the one that came out with the information. It makes almost zero sense for him to do this as a mafia. Yes I am aware that logout is a bit all over the place, but he is knew to mafia and it feels to me that people are trying to use this as an excuse to lynch him over thefranklin.

That was a game where Drixx was a VI and he spent days saying unbelievable stuff. Nice try though. You probably don't remember how many townies he lynched along the way, but it was many.

You do get second place in the "I can only post about it being logout vs frank" award. Now go stand next to Moar and don't get jealous of her giant trophy.

That was a game where Drixx was a VI and he spent days saying unbelievable stuff. Nice try though. You probably don't remember how many townies he lynched along the way, but it was many.

You do get second place in the "I can only post about it being logout vs frank" award. Now go stand next to Moar and don't get jealous of her giant trophy.

Curses upon you for bringing up that game.

Also, I am sort of laughing at how you're talking about how many townies I lynched along the way, when at the end of the game, the town having steadfastly refused to lynch me on an odd day and let me win, I sided with the town anyway and the town won the game. But... you know ... I lynched lots of townies apparently. By myself. Because I'm the awesomest VI there ever was.

Now that I think of it ... so long as you're going to describe me in such awesome terms, please by all means bring up that game as often as you like.

So, still nobody giving a reason why scum would do anything logoutzero has done today? Voting for him doesn't actually make sense at all if we don't have any reason to believe he's scum.

So, we're going to lynch a first-time-player since he is posting "scummy posts"?
I remember when I first started playing.. man, I posted the scummiest of scummy posts, and was town. I didn't know what was scummy about them, but I really had to curb the way I posted in these games.

I have no knowledge about franklin or logout, but I reckon he didn't mean to post as scummy as he did.. I mean, it is his first game, ya'know? Yes, it is bad to stick your neck out for someone in the game, but that's cool; I like trying to help new people, as others helped me when I first got started. Then again, post 428 and 429 bring up good points: he may be VI... but if he was, would he know there were eavesdroppers around (unless he read up on games)?

Noodle post 367 said:
Vote: logoutzero

I'm sorry, but even if you are telling the truth, I believe your usefulness to the town is over.
(my quoting isn't working.)(nor is it bringing checked posts into reply thread.)
How would one of our PR's be unuseful already on d2?

So, still nobody giving a reason why scum would do anything logoutzero has done today? Voting for him doesn't actually make sense at all if we don't have any reason to believe he's scum.

Actually there was speculation earlier that mafia have a rolecop and they found out that thefranklin is an SK or some such and this is an attempt to get Logoutzero some strong town credibility. There are other reasons to make such a play but it's really speculation.

The problem is that even if you find Logoutzero and his posts credible, you still have to parse the post he gave us to decide if it's something the mafia put in their thread to throw off a listener or if it's actually a legit quote referring to a legit mafioso (thefranklin). It seems like a pretty outlandish quote, and despite thefranklin's attempts to force the English language into unnatural meanings by using the word in various contexts that do not at all match up with the quoted post, I'm leaning towards thinking that we've basically chased our tails all day for no good reason.

But then again ... there is something that I forget.

Vote: logoutzero

I'm sorry, but even if you are telling the truth, I believe your usefulness to the town is over.
(oh, there we go)

1) lynch logout

2) lynch thefrank

I like this reasoning.

(my quoting isn't working.)(nor is it bringing checked posts into reply thread.)
How would one of our PR's be unuseful already on d2?

If Logoutzero is a listener, I don't believe he was ever useful to the town. The quoted post just doesn't make sense as something mafia would say in their QT, so therefore if Logout is actually a listener and that quote he gave us is legit, the mafia are already obfuscating their QT in order to dodge a listener outing them.

I will grant that there is a very slim possibility that the post is actually a mafia talking about "thefranklin" (also a mafia) going to do some killing based upon some prior bit of conversation and the context is just so odd that the post we got makes no sense. But I wouldn't want to bet anything of any value on that being the case.

Drixx: The entirety of the speculation on mafia reasons for setting up thefranklin came from moar and myself, neither of whom have actually voted for logoutzero. I'd like some thoughts from someone who actually believes logoutzero is scum, and thus that his play makes sense for scum, enough to vote for him.

Actually there was speculation earlier that mafia have a rolecop and they found out that thefranklin is an SK or some such and this is an attempt to get Logoutzero some strong town credibility. There are other reasons to make such a play but it's really speculation.

The problem is that even if you find Logoutzero and his posts credible, you still have to parse the post he gave us to decide if it's something the mafia put in their thread to throw off a listener or if it's actually a legit quote referring to a legit mafioso (thefranklin). It seems like a pretty outlandish quote, and despite thefranklin's attempts to force the English language into unnatural meanings by using the word in various contexts that do not at all match up with the quoted post, I'm leaning towards thinking that we've basically chased our tails all day for no good reason.

But then again ... there is something that I forget.

Even if frank is SK, SK gone is SK gone.
So, if frank flips SK/Neutral, Logout has a listener ability, and mafia has a rolecop....
" " " " " " , Logout is mafia, and mafia is trying to push logout as a town PR, means mafia has rolecop...
... and we can decide later what he really is, town/mafia.

Gah ... didn't meant to post that last one without adding this: "The only reason I'd even put that post being a legit mafia post in the realm of possibility is because of how weird this game is. Imagine if the mafia have some sort of hilarious (not to them, I'd wager) restrictions on how they're allowed to use their QT."

If Logoutzero is a listener, I don't believe he was ever useful to the town. The quoted post just doesn't make sense as something mafia would say in their QT, so therefore if Logout is actually a listener and that quote he gave us is legit, the mafia are already obfuscating their QT in order to dodge a listener outing them.

I will grant that there is a very slim possibility that the post is actually a mafia talking about "thefranklin" (also a mafia) going to do some killing based upon some prior bit of conversation and the context is just so odd that the post we got makes no sense. But I wouldn't want to bet anything of any value on that being the case.

Why wouldn't mafia say that? There is plenty of talk of, "What exactly does x person's ability do again?" and people replying exactly what was said...
If he was never useful to town, why? Why isn't a listener beneficial to town? That makes no sense to me. A PR is a PR in my book. Even if all it does is pass out chocolates that mute people for half a day or something.

Double-gah

Unvote: Logoutzero

I just hate that the post we're basing this on is so ridiculous.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High