The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Just an assumption. The second person to vote (who also voted for me) was given a penalty so that is an interesting decision. Is there any reason for your vote other than an attempt at getting a bonus?

Nope, no reason at all. Although now that you pointed out that it was the 2nd voter who got the penalty yesterday, it makes me think I should have tried harder at my system gaming and went for 3rd or 4th. :(

initial posters today seem unphased by cbg being killed.. As if trying to glaze over it.. Seems scummy to me 2.

What about your thoughts, then? You seem ready to call out others, but don't offer anything yourself.

Vote: IWANTTOUSENUMBERSINMYNAME

Reason: posted in a very neutral fashion, such practised neutrality looks like he is trying too hard to dodge suspicion so makes me instantly suspicious

So he's not being suspicious, therefore he is suspicious?

I don't like 5 mins before deadline changes influenced by one post, so I will still not vote for him.

That's VERY different for you. You're one of the most ardent "D1 lynch at all costs" supporters I know of. Why do you let my reasoning, or rather the "tardiness" of my reasoning, dissuade you from doing what you've always considered to be the right thing to do? That also is very different for you.

You have advocated nolynch D1 before and have said you thought that was better than a random lynch which D1 is. I don't remember which game it was, but it was after I started playing again and not one of the first ones.

I think you are blending together my thoughts from many disparate conversations. I'd say quote me, but I see the don't remember part.

It got me one prize let's see if it gets me another. My reward was a 1-time lynch immunity that may or may not be passive.

Hmmm. I'm having trouble deciding if just blurting that out makes you more or less likely to be mafia. What do you think Drixx?

CRAP, forgot I had more to post. Oh well, too late.

In response to everyone turning on me, for whatever reasons:

First, sorry I missed the close of the day. Got tied up at work, then had to rush home to take my kid to his lessons.

Second, I had no idea that I would be expected to respond to every single post, each time I post, or be looked at as a "partial lurker" which led some of you to peg me as scum. Expect ridiculously stupid posts from me from now on, including quotes from every single post which happened after my last post.

And what's up with instant votes, without any discussion of who died? Sounds scummy to me!

First of all, I understand life happens. If you end up getting lynched while not being there, welcome to the club!

Hmm, you seem to have missed the point. You don't have to respond to every post or get looked at as a lurker. It would be nice if you contributed something. Your post here is just a complaint on how others treat you. That kind of post can be read as a scum who is trying to strong-arm the town into not voting him. Your open defiance of even trying to act like you were being helpful is the main reason you had my vote.

Quote @ Moar
That's VERY different for you. You're one of the most ardent "D1 lynch at all costs" supporters I know of. Why do you let my reasoning, or rather the "tardiness" of my reasoning, dissuade you from doing what you've always considered to be the right thing to do? That also is very different for you.

I agree. Moar has never looked harder for reasons to not vote people.

Excuse me hosts, but, if someone were to be expecting something that should have happened sometime during the night phase, approximately when would someone expect to receive any results from such a thing?

This post has absolutely no place in any mafia game. I will have no problem voting for you this day phase.

I forget. (10 chars).

Wow, if your posts in the rest of the forum are anything like the posts you've made in this game, then indeed, it seems you have some sort of restriction. Funny!

interesting, this must be the shortest post you've ever made :p.

Touched on this ^

is that an active or passive ability?

A joke? I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this post. Is it to ask if forgetting is an ability, or if the apparent post restriction is an ability? Slightly confused, and getting a touch of a scummy vibe from your lack of an emoticon here. That is, if it was intended as a joke...

Clearly it's a gifts from the mafia god fuhgeddaboudit

/fonz

you on crack or something?

Are you normally this dry with your humor?

If drixx' penalty is a character limit then that is indeed hilarious.

initial posters today seem unphased by cbg being killed.. As if trying to glaze over it.. Seems scummy to me 2.

*starts off at a jog towards door number 1*

Vote: IWANTTOUSENUMBERSINMYNAME

Reason: posted in a very neutral fashion, such practised neutrality looks like he is trying too hard to dodge suspicion so makes me instantly suspicious

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Touched on Drixx' posting already ^

In the same boat as you as to the lack of reaction to CBG's death, glad to see we agree. I don't have an opinion about Numbers yet. But I will look at his posts again, to see if I get your "practiced neutrality" vibe.

Hehehe, guess he hit his head too damn hard XD!!!

Now this time you have emotes and punctuation. Maybe a slip? Hmm....

Vote: LightNingisMyNick

Hmm. She's onto something, and you vote for her. I'll be interested to see who else pipes in...

Nope, no reason at all. Although now that you pointed out that it was the 2nd voter who got the penalty yesterday, it makes me think I should have tried harder at my system gaming and went for 3rd or 4th. :(

I really have no idea how to respond to this in any way. You actually wanted a penalty? I'm confused.

What about your thoughts, then? You seem ready to call out others, but don't offer anything yourself.

So he's not being suspicious, therefore he is suspicious?

Instigate much? Seems off-putting to me, to say the least. Almost seems like you got a bit defensive there...

I think you are blending together my thoughts from many disparate conversations. I'd say quote me, but I see the don't remember part.

Wish I had some kind of input here. But, I don't know anyone's typical behaviors yet.

Hmmm. I'm having trouble deciding if just blurting that out makes you more or less likely to be mafia. What do you think Drixx?

I'm not Drixx, so I won't give any thoughts. However, I don't want there to be any suspicion that I avoided you, rather, I am responding to every single post made between mine, so that I am not accused of "partial lurking" anymore.

Okay, now that all that is taken care of:

I have it on good authority that:

"thefranklin will assassinate anyone that contains letters P, N, S, or I in their forum name during tonight's phase."

This was the post I was asking the moderators about earlier.

(Okay, this is all I can think to post at this time.)

DARNIT! I got ninja'd, and now my post looks suspect against thefranklin in response to him squaring off with me. I guess that's the problem with making super long posts, it's easy to get ninja'd...

First of all, I understand life happens. If you end up getting lynched while not being there, welcome to the club!

Hmm, you seem to have missed the point. You don't have to respond to every post or get looked at as a lurker. It would be nice if you contributed something. Your post here is just a complaint on how others treat you. That kind of post can be read as a scum who is trying to strong-arm the town into not voting him. Your open defiance of even trying to act like you were being helpful is the main reason you had my vote.

I honestly don't understand where this "open defiance" talk etc. is coming from. I asked "What is a contributing post?" in more words, not "Haha look at me, I'm not contributing! :p"

Quote @ Moar

I agree. Moar has never looked harder for reasons to not vote people.

Thanks for that tidbit, at least now I have 2 confirmations of abnormal activity. Is she Mafia more, or less often?

This post has absolutely no place in any mafia game. I will have no problem voting for you this day phase.

I really wish you would have eaten a sandwich or something before you posted this, because now my post looks like a response to you, which it wasn't. Which is, the WHOLE reason I posted that question in public, because I wanted something, albeit unreliable, to fall back on if I got something juicy. At least, I can say "No hey, I asked when I would get my post, then later, got my post. I didn't make the post up!" Obviously false sense of security with that plan, but at the time, it seemed better than not having anything to stand on.

So.... discuss.

Well, there's not much to discuss. Not on my end anyway. I would expect the voters to come forward and defend themselves and their actions. It seems OVERLY blatant to me, to jump right in to voting people right off the bat after the start of a new day phase before ANY other discussion has taken place. It screams "Oh, there's a dead body there, but I knew it would be. Waiter, can I have the soup, please?"

My, now that's interesting. What would you suggest we do with this bit of information?

Well, I'm not sure if there's ever been a Town-aligned killer. Barring something crazy like that, I say the votes are on him. Obviously anyone that defends him are Mafia, too.

Hey log, anyone with those letters or everyone with those letters or someone with those letters?

Wow, logout, overcompensating a bit? Vast wall of text seems defensive.

Actually yes, Tru, it's meant to be defensive. I was accused of "partial lurking" so, from now on, I will be responding to every single post. Or attempting to at least.

Still have some meditating to do on who to vote for, but my top picks at the moment are Drixx (still) Bad Ash (lack of disdain for the dead) and Zokar, due to my perception of his flippy-floppy wishy-washy inconsistency in posting.

DARNIT! I got ninja'd, and now my post looks suspect against thefranklin in response to him squaring off with me. I guess that's the problem with making super long posts, it's easy to get ninja'd...

1. I honestly don't understand where this "open defiance" talk etc. is coming from. I asked "What is a contributing post?" in more words, not "Haha look at me, I'm not contributing! :p"

Thanks for that tidbit, at least now I have 2 confirmations of abnormal activity. 2. Is she Mafia more, or less often?

3. I really wish you would have eaten a sandwich or something before you posted this, because now my post looks like a response to you, which it wasn't. Which is, the WHOLE reason I posted that question in public, because I wanted something, albeit unreliable, to fall back on if I got something juicy. At least, I can say "No hey, I asked when I would get my post, then later, got my post. I didn't make the post up!" Obviously false sense of security with that plan, but at the time, it seemed better than not having anything to stand on.

4. Well, there's not much to discuss. Not on my end anyway. I would expect the voters to come forward and defend themselves and their actions. It seems OVERLY blatant to me, to jump right in to voting people right off the bat after the start of a new day phase before ANY other discussion has taken place. It screams "Oh, there's a dead body there, but I knew it would be. Waiter, can I have the soup, please?"

5. Well, I'm not sure if there's ever been a Town-aligned killer. Barring something crazy like that, I say the votes are on him. Obviously anyone that defends him are Mafia, too.

Wow, is Drixx in your head whispering to you? This sounds like his unbelievable stuff when he was a VI.

I added some bolded numbers in your post:
1. They are pretty much the same, but that is my opinion.
2. How is that relevant?
3. Sorry for my timing. It doesn't change the fact that you are contemplating alibis ahead of time.
4. Super role fishing, someone already have a vote on a scum buddy of yours?
5. There are lots of town aligned killers, but they tend to get to choose their victims rather than half of the people left in the game, including themself. I assume the last sentence in this paragraph was a joke, right?

Did you forget the E?

PNSIE? Are we planting flowers?

Hey log, anyone with those letters or everyone with those letters or someone with those letters?

That's all it said. But, if 1 person could take out anyone with those letters in 1 night phase, it would be a very imba game... My take on it is, someone with at least one of those letters.

is that an active or passive ability?

I forget.

I forget. If I had a bonus perhaps I could remember, but I probably wouldn't have been broadcasting that I had immunity. How can lynch immunity may or may not be passive? Is there some situation whereby he would choose not to avoid dying? Seems strange.

The game mods said that if we had any questions we should PM or use the quicktopic provided. Insofar as I am aware, I am not affiliated with any other people whom I may talk to at any time outside of the game thread, and yet I have a quicktopic to talk to the moderators of the game, and where they told me that I forget.

That makes the post very out of place, especially given what he later said. I would also have no problem voting for him.

I have it on good authority that:

"thefranklin will assassinate anyone that contains letters P, N, S, or I in their forum name during tonight's phase."

This was the post I was asking the moderators about earlier.

(Okay, this is all I can think to post at this time.)

The whole responding to every post made thing strikes me as a very petty response and an intentional "misunderstanding" of what was genuine and useful advice given to you. Being petulant and taking solid advice and overreacting tells me that you might be taking things a bit too serious, so I'll give the obligatory "don't take things personally" advice.

As for your claim that thefranklin is going to kill these people tonight: Numbers, Caluin Graye, Me, Gwaihir, Bad Ash, Goryani, Jcakes, Lightning, Pyro and himself ... I'm gonna go with a skeptical response to that.

My, now that's interesting. What would you suggest we do with this bit of information?

What information? Are we to believe that thefranklin is going to kill 10 people, including himself, tonight?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High