The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Wow, is Drixx in your head whispering to you? This sounds like his unbelievable stuff when he was a VI.

I added some bolded numbers in your post:
1. They are pretty much the same, but that is my opinion.
2. How is that relevant?
3. Sorry for my timing. It doesn't change the fact that you are contemplating alibis ahead of time.
4. Super role fishing, someone already have a vote on a scum buddy of yours?
5. There are lots of town aligned killers, but they tend to get to choose their victims rather than half of the people left in the game, including themself. I assume the last sentence in this paragraph was a joke, right?

1. Sorry. I have been misunderstood then. Perhaps it be better if any future questions I have about general forum mafia operations should go directly to the mods, instead of here.

2. Because if 100% of previous games she has been Mafia, and now she's acting differently, then one might assume that this time, she is aligned differently. The case is less if she has been Town more often than not...

3. I know, but like I said, at the time, fabricated alibi seemed better than nothing.

4. Hardly, but I think the only people who have votes so far are people that I am currently considering voting for? I think Lighningdick has a vote, I'm too lazy to look at the time of writing this post.

5. I don't interpret the word "anyone" to mean "everyone" so, your's and Drixx's logic seem out of place to me here.

I forget.

I forget. If I had a bonus perhaps I could remember, but I probably wouldn't have been broadcasting that I had immunity. How can lynch immunity may or may not be passive? Is there some situation whereby he would choose not to avoid dying? Seems strange.

The game mods said that if we had any questions we should PM or use the quicktopic provided. Insofar as I am aware, I am not affiliated with any other people whom I may talk to at any time outside of the game thread, and yet I have a quicktopic to talk to the moderators of the game, and where they told me that I forget.

That makes the post very out of place, especially given what he later said. I would also have no problem voting for him.

The whole responding to every post made thing strikes me as a very petty response and an intentional "misunderstanding" of what was genuine and useful advice given to you. Being petulant and taking solid advice and overreacting tells me that you might be taking things a bit too serious, so I'll give the obligatory "don't take things personally" advice.

As for your claim that thefranklin is going to kill these people tonight: Numbers, Caluin Graye, Me, Gwaihir, Bad Ash, Goryani, Jcakes, Lightning, Pyro and himself ... I'm gonna go with a skeptical response to that.

What information? Are we to believe that thefranklin is going to kill 10 people, including himself, tonight?

Again, "anyone" =/= "everyone". Also, could you please tell me what solid advice I got? All I can seem to remember is "You are post lurking, therefore you are scum" And I mean this sincerely. I'll try to take your advice, and only respond to what I think is relevant, but that's what got me into this situation in the first place.

((And no, this is a game, on a forum, played with people I will never know, so no, not taking anything personally :D))

If I may ask, logoutzero...why would you choose to make it so obvious that you have a role that's a threat to mafia? Given the lack of evidence against anyone, any reason why you chose to make yourself a target in order to bring this to our attention?

I have it on good authority that:

"thefranklin will assassinate anyone that contains letters P, N, S, or I in their forum name during tonight's phase."

As you quoted the supposed thing coming tonight, the most simple understanding of the sentence is that anyone with any of those letters in their name will be killed by thefranklin tonight.

If it had been "any space one" then that would be an entirely different story and I would be asking you how you knew this and asking thefranklin to defend himself.

What you actually posted was absurd and given the rest of your posts, you're going to have to do a lot more than say "I interpret "anyone" differently than you do."

I find it difficult to believe that the game mods would have given you ambiguous information to that extent.

you on crack or something?

Yes. It's what I use to maintain my sickly physique and pudding hard abs.

Regarding CoolGuyBad, I see no reason for his NK other than it had great potential to be successful and less chance to be adversely impacted by town PRs.

Who would you expect to be NKed next?? ...Anyone?? ...Bueller??

Numbers. I felt this information to be to big to hold onto for myself, because as a player, I only have 1 vote, I can't really do anything on my own. Honestly, I am banking on the fact that there is a defender type role in this game, and that by sharing this, we might be able to oust mafia. Maybe it will backfire, who knows.

Drixx, I see your point about any one VS anyone, but it doesn't change my mind that anyone is not everyone. All I can do is tell you what results I got. Take it or leave it.

I don't know what else to do, I got this post, as a random post from the Mafia's QT thread, it is my passive power. I get 1 random post every night. Next day phase I might get "Brb, I want a sandwich." Only time will tell.

I don't know what else to do, I got this post, as a random post from the Mafia's QT thread, it is my passive power. I get 1 random post every night. Next day phase I might get "Brb, I want a sandwich." Only time will tell.

So the post you received from the mafia QT was what you typed earlier? and included thefranklins name? there was an "Im going to kill" or "you" or "youll"?

Well for one, I do not believe that thefranklin will be able to kill 10 people, so if this is a true mafia QT post, I would assume that it's a joke post.

Secondly, it could be one made to throw people off

Thirdly I am currently leaning towards lynching franklin over logout at this point in time.

Drixxly, and Goryly, I came forward with my prize because I A. wanted it out there asap because I thought it could become a distraction B. Felt everyone had a right to know since (im assuming) the town is the majority and it is more beneficial for them than it is for the mafia and C. Idk if I have a C.

Lists!

Just because I wouldn't have shared it doesn't mean I think someone sharing it = scum.

I don't think there's really any play other than Vote: thefranklin.

I'm not Drixx, so I won't give any thoughts. However, I don't want there to be any suspicion that I avoided you, rather, I am responding to every single post made between mine, so that I am not accused of "partial lurking" anymore.

You're trying to respond to every post.... OK then. Who accused you of partial lurking? What do you think they meant by that?

Sorry, none of "Im going to kill" or "you" or "youll" were included. I only posted what I got from the mods.

Well for one, I do not believe that thefranklin will be able to kill 10 people, so if this is a true mafia QT post, I would assume that it's a joke post.

Secondly, it could be one made to throw people off

Thirdly I am currently leaning towards lynching franklin over logout at this point in time.

Drixxly, and Goryly, I came forward with my prize because I A. wanted it out there asap because I thought it could become a distraction B. Felt everyone had a right to know since (im assuming) the town is the majority and it is more beneficial for them than it is for the mafia and C. Idk if I have a C.

Lists!

BA, I never said I believed it, or that I felt that thefranklin was going to kill all the people with those letters. I do find it hard to believe that mafia would purposefully make a fake post in their private thread to throw people off. Unless maybe my listening power was blocked by someone else's power?

But, leaning towards lynching the guy that was just outed as an assassin instead of the guy outing him, without going into huge detail about why, seems scum to me. FWIW.

((last post tonight, I'm getting dizzy from all this))

Sorry, none of "Im going to kill" or "you" or "youll" were included. I only posted what I got from the mods.

BA, I never said I believed it, or that I felt that thefranklin was going to kill all the people with those letters. I do find it hard to believe that mafia would purposefully make a fake post in their private thread to throw people off. Unless maybe my listening power was blocked by someone else's power?

But, leaning towards lynching the guy that was just outed as an assassin instead of the guy outing him, without going into huge detail about why, seems scum to me. FWIW.

((last post tonight, I'm getting dizzy from all this))

What? I need to go into huge detail about leaning toward wanting to lynch someone you just outed as an assassin as opposed to you?

Ummm. Is there huge detail to go into? haha.

I'll make it more basic for you: if I came out and said "thefranklin is scum" who would you lean towards lynching? The dude who can supposedly catch scum or the dude who has a decent chance of being scum?

Did you forget the E?

What was this post for?

As you quoted the supposed thing coming tonight, the most simple understanding of the sentence is that anyone with any of those letters in their name will be killed by thefranklin tonight.

If it had been "any space one" then that would be an entirely different story and I would be asking you how you knew this and asking thefranklin to defend himself.

What you actually posted was absurd and given the rest of your posts, you're going to have to do a lot more than say "I interpret "anyone" differently than you do."

I find it difficult to believe that the game mods would have given you ambiguous information to that extent.

Just because I wouldn't have shared it doesn't mean I think someone sharing it = scum.

I don't think there's really any play other than Vote: thefranklin.

It is kind of amusing, I got the feeling from your (Drixx's) posts that you were defending thefranklin, but then you follow it up with a vote on him? Are you saying that you are not sure that you believe him, but you think we should test it by lynching thefrank?

@logout: Can you please clarify your information so that it is black or white. You preciously stated "thefranklin will assassinate anyone that contains letters P, N, S, or I in their forum name during tonight's phase." This feels fairly straight forward to me, but can you confirm that it is definitely thefranklin?

Wow, is Drixx in your head whispering to you? This sounds like his unbelievable stuff when he was a VI.

I added some bolded numbers in your post:
1. They are pretty much the same, but that is my opinion.
2. How is that relevant?
3. Sorry for my timing. It doesn't change the fact that you are contemplating alibis ahead of time.
4. Super role fishing, someone already have a vote on a scum buddy of yours?
5. There are lots of town aligned killers, but they tend to get to choose their victims rather than half of the people left in the game, including themself. I assume the last sentence in this paragraph was a joke, right?

This is definitely a serious post. A point by point reply of every paragraph in a Wall of Text. Numbered. What's missing? The most important thing logoutzero has mentioned today is brushed under the rug. Noted.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High