The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Can't tell if serious.
really? PNIS and what is the first thing that comes to mind?

What's next? Someone will assassinate all the VGNA?
funny, lol

This is definitely a serious post. A point by point reply of every paragraph in a Wall of Text. Numbered. What's missing? The most important thing logoutzero has mentioned today is brushed under the rug. Noted.

What is the most important thing? Do I need to formally come out and say "nah uh"?

I am trying to figure out if he is lying about what he received or not. I have been through a similar circumstance with our lovely flub in the sphere game where I was wrongly accused and we lynched flub, who was town. The whole day was wasted as flub vs frank. And now the same thing is happening this game. A lynch of me or logoutzero proves nothing about the other person.

So right now I would look at the people who are turning it into log vs Frank. There is also someone who tried to sell the fact that the mods themselves wrote Logouts information, almost as if they want everyone to believe it.

I was about to say that all this fire and fury over logout and thefranklin seems deeply suspicious to me but thefranklin beat me to it. What can I say, great minds think alike etc. However, logout is pointing fingers at thefranklin so vigorously that that can't possibly be on the level. He is basically doing a dance around franklin and going "kill him! kill him!"

It's quite possible that they are pulling off some kind of scam between the two of them, but then anything is possible and we really don't have that much info to go on.

My gut is telling me there is a coordinated effort here somewhere, and logout and franklin are either acting as decoys for some kind of power play, or franklin is being sacrificed by another group. So I'm not voting for either of them. I'm leaning toward Bad Ash or Drixx, because they both seem to be herding everyone towards logout and franklin. I don't like being herded, so I tend to start peering at those who are trying to do it.

I'm not voting for anyone right now. I'm going to see who else starts calling for franklin's blood, and I'm going to get super squinty eyed in that direction.

I'm going to see who else starts calling for franklin's blood, and I'm going to get super squinty eyed in that direction.

This statement pisses me off. It serves to do nothing other than stifle conversation. Now, anybody who might have caught a glimpse at something suspicious may be inclined to not share and townie or not, the town as a whole has available to it less information. Your actions are exactly what I would expect from scum...

UnVote: LightNingisMyNick
Vote: Goldtru

I'm at work now, will try to check back in about 10 hours.

It does feel likely to me that the scum mentioned names of individuals who are town in their QT to make the town waste up to two days on guaranteed town lynches. It just doesn't make sense for them to say each others nicks in a post like that, I don't think?

However, I'm not certain enough of that line of thought to suggest we lynch someone else, nor do I have another candidate in mind, so my votes staying where it is for the moment

Numbers was already through the first 2 doors and cannot push other players through doors because logic.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Vote: Noodle

It got me one prize let's see if it gets me another. My reward was a 1-time lynch immunity that may or may not be passive.

Interesting, no info yet on if the prize thing continues or not.

Vote: Bad Ash
Because...it's probably not gonna be the first voter this time! (which is what I guess your saying was the reason for your bonus)

Yeah, that pretty much repeats what Drixx did. Lol.

Second, I had no idea that I would be expected to respond to every single post, each time I post, or be looked at as a "partial lurker" which led some of you to peg me as scum. Expect ridiculously stupid posts from me from now on, including quotes from every single post which happened after my last post.

And what's up with instant votes, without any discussion of who died? Sounds scummy to me!

You are not expected top reply to every post. The amount of posts was not even that suspicious - see CGB with his one post. What made me suspicious was it seemed like you were trying to figure out the minimum you could contribute.

I forget. (10 chars).

...Really?

I have it on good authority that:

"thefranklin will assassinate anyone that contains letters P, N, S, or I in their forum name during tonight's phase."

This was the post I was asking the moderators about earlier.

(Okay, this is all I can think to post at this time.)

Could you explain how your role work exactly? Do you target someone, get passive info, and if it is passive, from what? I think it would be a good idea for you to give us all the info you have, because if you are telling the truth, mafia will want to get rid of you, so better it is all given to town now.

thefranklin - took a bit but you say this has no merit, you said nothing of the sort last night?

Well, I'm not sure if there's ever been a Town-aligned killer. Barring something crazy like that, I say the votes are on him. Obviously anyone that defends him are Mafia, too.

There have. Town vigilantes, normally with limited shots, are not uncommon. That said, they don't go for people at random, ever.

I was about to say that all this fire and fury over logout and thefranklin seems deeply suspicious to me but thefranklin beat me to it. What can I say, great minds think alike etc. However, logout is pointing fingers at thefranklin so vigorously that that can't possibly be on the level. He is basically doing a dance around franklin and going "kill him! kill him!"

It's quite possible that they are pulling off some kind of scam between the two of them, but then anything is possible and we really don't have that much info to go on.

My gut is telling me there is a coordinated effort here somewhere, and logout and franklin are either acting as decoys for some kind of power play, or franklin is being sacrificed by another group. So I'm not voting for either of them. I'm leaning toward Bad Ash or Drixx, because they both seem to be herding everyone towards logout and franklin. I don't like being herded, so I tend to start peering at those who are trying to do it.

I'm not voting for anyone right now. I'm going to see who else starts calling for franklin's blood, and I'm going to get super squinty eyed in that direction.

So you think it would be best to not lynch someone that claims to have mod confirmed information pointed at them being scum?

Ok so cbg was killed and i thought it would be beneficial to ask why? Either mafia don't like him pointing out their lurker ways OR he voted for one of them, so they took him out.

So i checked back to see who cbg was after voting for and it was zokar. Noted.

Logout seems to have incriminated thefranklin pretty successfully, painting himself as town and tf as mafia or at least sk?

Has he steered us to vote tf because he genuinely thinks its helpful info to share? I want to believe yes but in that this is my first time playing i don't know if taking stuff at face value is good, bad or indifferent?

So Im now tossing up between zokar as likely mafia and tf as same but since tf seems to have potential to kill more people i guess i vote him now and keep an eye on zokar, also keeping an eye on who gets killed tonight and who they voted for.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Something about this post rubbed me the wrong way.

I think if franklin is scum, the obvious answer is they were joking around in their QT which led to the PNIS. Would be quite the funny way to catch a scum :).

Even if they were throwing blanks to divert a listener, the post is *usually* random.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High