The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

I mean, it's D1. There's basically never a reason to lynch anyone in particular on D1. Just curious why this particular meaningless D1 lynch is something you're vocally opposed to?

Because I don't like the reasons or not reason from folks on that lynch. I might have changed my mind if Gory had posted earlier and I had a chance to think it through.

LAMIST! (Ps not serious)

Pointing out what you did last game is about the worst defense of an action that you could use. It just shows us you are aware of your normal style, giving you easy control to change it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am aware of my normal style and am in fact in the process of changing it. I'm going for more concise and less "thinking out loud". Laarz made a very keen observation last game which I'm trying to use as a guide. Changing one's posting style isn't necessarily a bad thing, especially if that one is me and my posting style has in my early experience consisted of a great many walls of re-hashed text.

@Moar - I think I made a good case to vote logoutzero. I think we're very close to a no-lynch I'm afraid, and depending on what happens this night I fear he might escape but his posts today, in broad overview and in context, paint him as a newbie mafia member. He's posting how I felt my first game, but thanks to Pyro I had guidance and we won flawlessly despite my noobishness :)

End of Day 1:

Wow, Phar. What a glorious display from all of our contestants! Every single one of them made it over the wall with ease. Except for Drixx, who seems to have hit his head on our patented MXC Concrete Landing Pad™.

Let's take a look on our MXC Impact Replay!

Alright, so you see him getting a good running start at the wall, definitely poised correctly. Too bad he doesn't know what's on the other side! AND there he goes! Up and over the wall in slow-motion, it's almost majestic. Almost. And Splat! That had to hurt, Phar, but he'll be okay!

Wait a second... I'm getting word from our camps in the backlot. Turns out there has been a scuffle! Looks like someone got beaten pretty badly after a disagreement between a few of the contestants. Luckily, he'll be able to pull through for tomorrow's event!

So until next time... DON'T GET ELIMINATED!

No one has been lynched.

NOW FOR OUR WINNERS and LOSERS!!!

Bad Ash has been awarded a prize.

Drixx has been given a penalty.

Day Begins in 23 Hours and 22 Minutes! Please do not post in the game thread. Any questions or submissions should be done in the QT Threads Provided.

Final Vote Count
Noodle (1): Bad Ash, (Thefranklin)
Drixx (3): Laarz, (Moar), Goldtru, (thefranklin), logoutzero
Logoutzero (5): Numbers, thefranklin, Goryani, Gwaihir, Drixx
Moar (0): (Drixx)
Pyrotechnician (1): Jcakes, (Gwaihir)
Coju (0): (Goryani)
CoolGuyBad (1): Zokar
Goldtru (1): Pyrotechnician
Numbers (0): (Caluin Graye)

Last edited:
Instructions
Welcome back to MXC, thanks for not changing the channel! Today we have an exciting game of Wall Bangers!

Make your way down the course crashing through large wooden doors. There will be three sets of three doors and your goal is to not get stopped! If you stop, you are ELIMINATED!

2 of the 3 doors will be UNBREAKABLE, so good luck to our contestants!

BPC: Speaking of Bangers, Phar, how’s the old lady doing?

Phar: Good one, BPC. Now on to today’s events and announcements!

CoolguyBad has Died

Day 2 Will go for 48 Hours and will end on November 15[SUP]th[/SUP] at 5:00PM EST

With 19 Players Left, it takes 10 votes to lynch and 11 votes to lock the lynch.

Don’t Get Eliminated!

Finally had the time to look over everything, been pretty busy studying the lsats. Looked like pretty typical day one chatter. If Drixx was mafia, it'd be his 3rd straight game? Definitely can't let him win another one!

Mass claims on day one would make it easier for mafia to target a town power role. Most games where I see a cop come out this early usually results in a town loss.

From the games I played here, I feel like the well known, strong players always get eliminated early (I.E. Sathoris, who I've played with a few times and it seems like he never makes it to the end of the game?). I think we should do a better job in pressuring the lurkers earlier this game. The stronger town players are always a threat to scum.

I'll be here for the end of the day to vote if need be. It's better right now to get some information then stay in the dark.

CGB's only post is quoted above because I was curious if I could see any reason to kill him N1. Nothing substantial there other than suggesting we pressure lurkers. Maybe we should, or maybe he was just a random target. No idea.

I would like to run through Door #3.

Vote: Noodle

It got me one prize let's see if it gets me another. My reward was a 1-time lynch immunity that may or may not be passive.

Vote: Bad Ash
Because...it's probably not gonna be the first voter this time! (which is what I guess your saying was the reason for your bonus)

Just an assumption. The second person to vote (who also voted for me) was given a penalty so that is an interesting decision. Is there any reason for your vote other than an attempt at getting a bonus?

Excuse me hosts, but, if someone were to be expecting something that should have happened sometime during the night phase, approximately when would someone expect to receive any results from such a thing?

CRAP, forgot I had more to post. Oh well, too late.

In response to everyone turning on me, for whatever reasons:

First, sorry I missed the close of the day. Got tied up at work, then had to rush home to take my kid to his lessons.

Second, I had no idea that I would be expected to respond to every single post, each time I post, or be looked at as a "partial lurker" which led some of you to peg me as scum. Expect ridiculously stupid posts from me from now on, including quotes from every single post which happened after my last post.

And what's up with instant votes, without any discussion of who died? Sounds scummy to me!

If drixx' penalty is a character limit then that is indeed hilarious.

initial posters today seem unphased by cbg being killed.. As if trying to glaze over it.. Seems scummy to me 2.

*starts off at a jog towards door number 1*

Vote: IWANTTOUSENUMBERSINMYNAME

Reason: posted in a very neutral fashion, such practised neutrality looks like he is trying too hard to dodge suspicion so makes me instantly suspicious

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High