Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Moar, I am the easy choice for a lynch on day two, which is exactly what you're advocating. This makes it extremely unlikely for me to be recruited tonight, as the recruiting team would be essentially throwing away their night action. So, the recruiting team can target someone else tonight, secure in the knowledge that you will be doing everything in your power to waste a lynch on me tomorrow.

You are playing right into their hands, and I'm struggling to believe it's unintentional. It seems more likely that you are advocating my death as a decoy, knowing that you will recruit someone else tonight, and attempt to get the town to waste their lynch on me tomorrow.

Unless we find it logical to believe there is both a zombie recruiting mechanism and a town recruiting mechanism, the only way you can end up this game is as a zombie. So killing you tomorrow seems in all likelihood to be the equivalent of killing a zombie, whether they recruit you tonight or not.

I don't know how free I'm going to be tomorrow, as I'm with family for the weekend, so I'll do this now.

I wouldn't claim now normally, as it is still early but considering the information I hold, I think it's pertinent that I get it out sooner rather than later!

I am an alignment cop and I've had a few investigations thus far, how many I'm not wiling to reveal quite yet. Two of my investigations have come out to be Non-town results.

My first investigation was on Noodle, who was revealed to be Neutral. I chose Noodle for the obvious reason that he is normally a lurker. I also wanted to pressure him yesterday, but that seemed to work with me doing very little.

Another investigation was on Pyrotechnician, who was revealed to be Anti-Town. I chose Pyro for two reasons: The first being he is a good player from what I have seen, the second being that I had no clue what he could be, I had no read on him.

Do what you will with this information, but with the possibility of recruiting I think the best option would be to lynch Pyro!

?Vote: Pyrotechnician

You imply at least 3 results. Interesting. You should announce town results if you have em, while you can.

Out of curiosity. Was your investigation of Pyro in time to announce by the end of D1?

Moar, I am the easy choice for a lynch on day two, which is exactly what you're advocating. This makes it extremely unlikely for me to be recruited tonight, as the recruiting team would be essentially throwing away their night action. So, the recruiting team can target someone else tonight, secure in the knowledge that you will be doing everything in your power to waste a lynch on me tomorrow.

You are playing right into their hands, and I'm struggling to believe it's unintentional. It seems more likely that you are advocating my death as a decoy, knowing that you will recruit someone else tonight, and attempt to get the town to waste their lynch on me tomorrow.

It doesn't matter if you are recruited tonight or not. The point is that you are possible to be recruited and are a threat to the town. So a lynch on you will not be wasted. Say they don't recruit you tonight, but the night before lylo. We are done then. Periode. That's why you need to go tomorrow anyway, recruited or not.

What mistakes have you made? Why wouldn't you want to keep your facts straight?? Why haven't you addressed my questions from post #409??

I'm sorry, I actually missed those questions completely. The mistake I made was thinking Goryani had posted closer to the end of the day yesterday, so I leveled accusations at him early today that were based on incorrect information. I didn't say i didn't want to keep my facts straight, but rather that the primary point of keeping track of things was so I had some idea of everyones past actions in a general sense without having to reread the entire thread every time. The issue with korial wasn't that they posted at the last minute to keep themselves alive, but that it seems really foolish to, as scum, allow yourself to get *that close* to a mod kill, when you could so easily keep yourself a bit further from being in that position. So, it't not definitive, but korial isn't my first choice for scum with the information we have right now.

Laarz: Voting stick:a game this size could probably expect to have 4-5 mafia. With a recruiting mechanic with multiple recruits(worst case scenario?), maybe we can assume 4 right now, minus phar. So 3 left, gonna recruit noodle, maybe 1-2 others over the course of the game...so the stick has to be gone by the time we're down to 11 living players, or else it has to be in the hands of a series of 100% townie players. That's assuming we miss scum constantly the next couple days. If we hit scum every day, it could stay in longer.

Um...I think this is insanely obvious. (gory style, ask all the questions!) What do you think?

To me, it sounds like you want to kill me, look at my flip, and use that as a reason to suspect someone you have yet to engage with using the reasoning that they disagreed with me. Convenient for you since you've avoided giving an opinion on most (all?) of those subjects.

In terms of BPC, he said he has two investigations and hints at more, but doesn't say for sure. Not sure why anyone immediately assumes he does have more when he didn't claim any. He's throwing WIFOM into the equation as he should in his position. I see nothing wrong with his claim (depending on the flip of course)

To me, it sounds like you want to kill me, look at my flip, and use that as a reason to suspect someone you have yet to engage with using the reasoning that they disagreed with me. Convenient for you since you've avoided giving an opinion on most (all?) of those subjects.

I've stated before that if you are mafia I think it would have been extremely risky for you to give the stick to another mafia. I also stated I had no interest in voting Laarz today because of that reasoning. In terms of keeping the stick around, I don't think there is a definitive answer. Who knows for sure what hands its going to end up in at the end game if we keep it around? What if it's the deciding factor in a town win? It could also be a deciding factor for a mafia win. We don't have enough information IMO yet to reach a "destroy the stick" consensus.

When have we ever had cops who could investigate more than one target per night? Why doesn't that seem odd to you? As far as balance goes, I think now that it has been mostly confirmed by Noodle (and is likely going to be fully confirmed at the end of the day) we probably ought to be very concerned about why the game needs town power roles which are so powerful.

Also, your question about leaving a townie out to dry makes me think you just skimmed my post. I already said that I understood why BPC would wait to out a townie. So logically now what happens tonight is doctor saves BPC so zombies kill someone else and recruit noodle. Tomorrow we kill Noodle and BPC maybe has another anti-town result for us or maybe has a few townies to confirm. A block of confirmed townies is powerful (See: Every game with a mason group ever). I questioned BPC's assertion because it made no sense to reveal the ability to investigate more than expected. It's information the zombies just didn't need to know, imo.

I mean ... let's say that BPC gives this reveal, and it's true, but he leaves out the part about having extra investigations. Now let us suppose the zombies have a limited strongman. Do they use it to prevent one more investigation? Maybe or maybe not ... depends on what other powers and such they have and what they think. But now that BPC has outed himself as having extraordinary investigative powers, if the zombies have some strongman ability, it will almost surely be aimed at BPC tonight.

So you might not like me questioning something that feels off, but I'm okay with that. I am always in the skeptic's camp when it comes to claims, and this claim was out of the norm. If I had been in BPC's shoes, I think 2 non-town is a good number to reveal at, but I don't think I would have said a word about having the ability to do more investigations than usual.

Do you think BPC should take into consideration a strongman before claiming what he did?

You imply at least 3 results. Interesting. You should announce town results if you have em, while you can.

Out of curiosity. Was your investigation of Pyro in time to announce by the end of D1?

Sorry phone posting.

I only had two investigations. I implied extra to gauge reactions and the results were fun!

This is probably my last post today and maybe for the game. Right now my scum list apart from my investigations is Korial and CG.

As for drixx, i am leaning town. Same with Kestegs. Other than that, i dont really have too much of an opinion.

I agree with Gory's choice in the voting stick. It got Laaarz to discuss a bit more and it could have shwon where his voting went.

As for passing the voting stick, its impotance is going to increase as time goes on and i dont think we can risk it getting in the hands of mafia. I say destroy it.

If you seek wisdom, go back to the end of the beginning. You're channeling Sathoris at the moment, btw.

Are you threatening to kill me?

Unless we find it logical to believe there is both a zombie recruiting mechanism and a town recruiting mechanism, the only way you can end up this game is as a zombie. So killing you tomorrow seems in all likelihood to be the equivalent of killing a zombie, whether they recruit you tonight or not.

This is a good point. Town recruiting him seems unlikely, not a real common mechanic for sure.

He admits to being a Neutral, which means he's either neutral or mafia. There's also a high probability that he's lying (or not telling us everything) about his role.

It doesn't matter if you are recruited tonight or not. The point is that you are possible to be recruited and are a threat to the town. So a lynch on you will not be wasted. Say they don't recruit you tonight, but the night before lylo. We are done then. Periode. That's why you need to go tomorrow anyway, recruited or not.

Wasn't Harry in the first Stargate game? Wasn't he an insane cop? Might be misremembering.
Paranoid Cop! (Got away from fam for like 10 minutes but going out in 5!)

"12. Maybourne. Paranoid Cop. Will see Wraith as humans, Replicators as Ascended beings, Asgard as Jaffa, and vice verse. Human. "

Let's fix that up right now then. With only an hour left, I see no reason not to carry through at this point.

Vote: Pyrotechnician

It may be out there, but I still think its a better than yours zombiecake.

So sweet BPC, why don't you just tell me what you really think...

Hm, no wonder you were so concerned with me making an appearance. Of course being the subject of your investigation I am going to have to argue with your results. Either I was switched, or your investigation was misdirected, or your results are not truthful/reliable. Apparently everyone doesn't want to give me a chance to respond before piling the votes on me though so whatever I say apparently has no worth at this point.

If lynching me will help provide information on both yourself and Noodle than I will accept being lynched as the town will only lose a vanilla townie. However I would obviously prefer not since it will result in a mislynch.

Noodle being helpful just confuses me, and openly admitting to being a neutral confuses me even more.

Thank You CG, the only gentlemen in this group I see.

I think this is Pyro's first post after BPC's claim. I see an ability claim, or lack of one. However, I see no role name claim and I think that's strange. Scummy strange. I also see a bunch of theorycrafting why BPC must be wrong but no current interest in learning more about the player with the "wrong" infoz. I disagreed with the case against Jcakes (I think Jcakes had one of the towniest votes in the pharphis train). I noticed he down played any ability to judge Laarz or future recipients of the voting stick.

I'm leaning on voting Pyro at this time but there are more pages to read.

No mod confirmation that Pyro is locked yet.

Unvote: Noodle
Vote: Pyro

CG did lock him. I just thought there was no point in posting since he locked it a few minutes after I posted.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High