Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Another 1 kill night. So I guess we should be expecting 2 again tomorrow.

You'd think so, but no. I have strong reason to believe that we will probably see either one or three deaths tomorrow. Two is pretty unlikely.

But that's tomorrow's problem. I know someone will ask me to clarify the above statement, but I'm not ready to just yet. For now, let's leave it at me having a very good reason to believe what I say is truth.

Laarz what was your reasoning for giving the stick to kestegs?

The one night kill after we've seen two definitely puts the target on Mr. Noodle. Why did you come out and say you were recruitable? I guess if you are neutral it may be fairly obvious, but still, that is a questionable decision.

BPC, Goryani asked you some questions yesterday, even tho he's gone now could you answer them if you see fit to.
If it's the question about why I chose who I chose, I have already answered that. And if you haven't figured it out, I investigated Noodle first.

I was not recruited. So, by all means focus on someone who offers you no threat (me), rather than try to sniff out someone who actually is actively working against you. Should help you lose that much faster.

Calm your noodley appendage! For now I agree that we need to focus our efforts elsewhere.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free

In the event Pyro flips scum and there are multiple scum factions, today's train analysis will be fun. That was a pretty quick hammer. Reminds of when I was lynched in the Cheers game. I was locked before I had a chance to reply to the accusation and the other scum team had a lot of votes in that train.

This is worth exploring further, I think. It's what Gory would've wanted. *Sniffle.*

For your convenience, the vote counts from page 1:
TC said:
Vote tally Day 1 (10/11):
Drixx - 1 (Pyrotechnician)
pharphis - 11 (Moar, Drixx, AnnualAntAnswers, Bad Ash, Jcakes, Gwaihir, djmbbandie, BipolarChemist, Laarz, kestegs, IWantToUseNumbersInMyName)
Noodle - 1 (pharphis)
IWantToUseNumbersInMyName -1 (Goryani)
Goryani - 1 (Sathoris)

Vote tally Day 2 (9/10):
Noodle - 1 (Moar)
Jcakes - 2 (Pyrotechnician, AnnualAntAnswers)
Pyrotechnician - 12 (BipolarChemist, Drixx, Jcakes, Bad Ash, djmbbandie, CoolguyBad, korialstraz, flubbucket, Noodle, Caluin Graye, Moar, Goryani)

Condensed form, living players only, just for easy reading:
Voted for two scum: Drixx; Bad Ash; djmbbandie; Jcakes; BiPolarChemist
Voted for one scum: Moar*; AAA; Laarz; kestegs; Numbers ||| CoolGuyBad; korialstraz; flubbucket; Noodle; Caluin Graye
Voted for no scum: <No players>

*Honorable mention: Moar's vote came in after the lock, but had intentions to lock. I'd consider her a 1.5.

Working on my analysis and thoughts of the above, but want to also hear what others think of the patterns.

Working on my analysis and thoughts of the above, but want to also hear what others think of the patterns.

I think the votes from the first day are almost too rushed and scattered to gain much knowledge from. The very late lock and votes all kind of just get clumped together for me.

The second day feels most important to me. I would think that scum would attempt to get an early vote for pyro in after my claim. Votes 2-5 would be where I would focus my energy.

I think the votes from the first day are almost too rushed and scattered to gain much knowledge from. The very late lock and votes all kind of just get clumped together for me.

The second day feels most important to me. I would think that scum would attempt to get an early vote for pyro in after my claim. Votes 2-5 would be where I would focus my energy.

The confirmation of two anti-town factions makes your theory from yesterday considerably more plausible Moar. Also, did Noodle's defense get anyone else's heckles up? He's a recruitable but wants us to take his word that he wasn't recruited (when we didn't have a 2nd death) and that he's not a problem for us ... but it seems fairly certain that he's going to be. If we had some idea how many zombies there are and whether they have a single recruiter (and could lynch said single recruiter), that would be about the only reason I could imagine leaving Noodle alive today.

This is worth exploring further, I think. It's what Gory would've wanted. *Sniffle.*

Voted for one scum: Moar*; AAA; Laarz; kestegs; Numbers ||| CoolGuyBad; korialstraz; flubbucket; Noodle; Caluin Graye

*Honorable mention: Moar's vote came in after the lock, but had intentions to lock. I'd consider her a 1.5.

Wow! We have no one who hasn't voted for scum, that's crazy. I think the second lynch definitely has a higher potential of people seeing an opportunity to fit in as town. When BPC came out with his information, it was time to start the bus's engine.

The confirmation of two anti-town factions makes your theory from yesterday considerably more plausible Moar. Also, did Noodle's defense get anyone else's heckles up? He's a recruitable but wants us to take his word that he wasn't recruited (when we didn't have a 2nd death) and that he's not a problem for us ... but it seems fairly certain that he's going to be. If we had some idea how many zombies there are and whether they have a single recruiter (and could lynch said single recruiter), that would be about the only reason I could imagine leaving Noodle alive today.

I'd like to hear others thoughts on this as well.

Do we think there is a head of the zombie snake? Or if the group are all the same, wouldn't each one have the same "recruiting powers"?

My initial reaction is that each zombie is as important as the next because they are zombies. They recruit by biting people, but they'd have to be restricted in some way (maybe the every other kill?) or else the game could be over quickly.

Laarz what was your reasoning for giving the stick to kestegs?

The one night kill after we've seen two definitely puts the target on Mr. Noodle. Why did you come out and say you were recruitable? I guess if you are neutral it may be fairly obvious, but still, that is a questionable decision.

Sounds like you're mad that you can't recruit him and not have him be lynched.

When did 2 anti town factions get confirmed?

I wouldn't exactly expect Noodle to get recruited last night, given his liklihood of getting lynched soon . But as was pointed out yesterday: there's little difference anyway. I think if he was town recruitable he would have been recruited to town last night.

When did 2 anti town factions get confirmed?

The first person we lynched (Pharphis) flipped as Zombie, anti-town while Pyro's flip was Mafia Goon, anti-town. If that's not two factions, I'm pretty unsure what the difference in wording is meant to signify.

I don't see how it's confirmed and I agree here. The zombie label and mafia goon label could just be labels under one large mafia group.

Different terminology is usually used for a purpose. But there's more reason I suspect two factions.

Pharphis was Martouf, and the wiki info on him has him as a good guy who gets subjugated by some mind-control and is killed trying to assassinate the president in SG-1.

Pyro was Nerus, who is a bad guy through and through.

Now consider what a zombie is, in general terms: A normal, or "good", person who through no fault or defect of their own gets turned into a monster.

Am I overthinking this? It seems pretty safe given the different terms used and the names we were given to view this as two anti-town factions.

I don't see how it's confirmed and I agree here. The zombie label and mafia goon label could just be labels under one large mafia group.

I agree and almost said the same thing in my previous post (now annoyed I didn't).

If this is the case, do you think the non-zombie mafia are the recruiters (like zombie overlords?) or do you think there would be a zombie recruiter overlord?

Numbers: Why wasn't your vote counted in post #468?

I'll explain when BPC shares his results. Those results might influence whether or not you'll believe me, and I don't want that discussion to overshadow the noodle question for the moment.

I don't have any analysis, my main thought regarding the results is wondering whether or not those who were only on the D2 train but not D1 are more likely to be scum, or if those who were on both trains are more or less likely. Something I need to think about.

Agreed. Also possible that balance wise there was only one zombie to start, and we lynched him D1. I have no idea how significant the lore is in this game, as far as determining if pharphis was originally intended to be a zombie, or if he was recruited to become one.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High