Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

I also find it very very weird that Goryani was killed last night. He was putting a lot of pressure on me, and as a result I would have expected the scum to let him live so he could spend a couple days convincing everyone to lynch me.

You're doing a good enough job of making yourself look scummy. Did you really just try to sneak in a post suggesting that Pharphis was possibly the only zombie and thus zombie faction is gone and Noodle therefore can't be recruited?

And should we believe that Noodle can't win unless he's recruited? That seems like an awfully bad role to land.

You're doing a good enough job of making yourself look scummy. Did you really just try to sneak in a post suggesting that Pharphis was possibly the only zombie and thus zombie faction is gone and Noodle therefore can't be recruited?

And should we believe that Noodle can't win unless he's recruited? That seems like an awfully bad role to land.

*shrug* it seems like a perfectly reasonable possibility. It doesn't change the fact that we basically have to lynch him now, but there's no reason for it to not be a possibility. There's also no guarantee that noodle was telling the truth about his lack of a victory condition right now.

I don't know, I have a bit too much respect for my own intelligence to think that scum me would be quite this good at appearing scummy.

I agree and almost said the same thing in my previous post (now annoyed I didn't).

If this is the case, do you think the non-zombie mafia are the recruiters (like zombie overlords?) or do you think there would be a zombie recruiter overlord?

That's the possibility that I've considered likely. There's certainly no way I'd say that it's confirmed at this point.

Um, what? That is one of the most extreme "words in my mouth" things I've ever seen posted.

I really don't think so. Read your post from the assumption that you're scum and then tell me I'm wrong.

I'll explain when BPC shares his results. Those results might influence whether or not you'll believe me, and I don't want that discussion to overshadow the noodle question for the moment.

I don't have any analysis, my main thought regarding the results is wondering whether or not those who were only on the D2 train but not D1 are more likely to be scum, or if those who were on both trains are more or less likely. Something I need to think about.

Agreed. Also possible that balance wise there was only one zombie to start, and we lynched him D1. I have no idea how significant the lore is in this game, as far as determining if pharphis was originally intended to be a zombie, or if he was recruited to become one.

I'm really interested in this explanation.

I really don't think so. Read your post from the assumption that you're scum and then tell me I'm wrong.

I was all ready for you to say "I was just being sarcastic". Since that's not the case, then we have a serious issue considering you are twisting someone's post to shape the opinion of the town into something that benefits you and is not in the same vein as the actual post. Congrats, you are now on my scum list.

I'll explain when BPC shares his results. Those results might influence whether or not you'll believe me, and I don't want that discussion to overshadow the noodle question for the moment.

I have issue with this (not the distraction part), but with the reliance of an investigative result proving your abilities? If you are looking for something specific, there's a (estimated guess at how many are alive:) 1 in 16 chance he nailed what you need to be "believable"? I don't like that, I'd actually prefer BPC withold his information at this point until you let us know why your vote didn't count.

If BPC has information to make you believable, it should be just as believable after your claim as it is before. I don't trust someone who needs the information of others to make their claim "true".

Side note: That isn't a smiley face. Its a colon and a paranthesis. This is clearly a no smile zone fools.

Abuse my power.
So will I see you introducing a stegs-care program to help those less fortunate and victims of tea party zombies??

I also find it very very weird that Goryani was killed last night. He was putting a lot of pressure on me, and as a result I would have expected the scum to let him live so he could spend a couple days convincing everyone to lynch me.
Goryani's death is not so unexpected. He is a skilled player and most will agree he usually doesn't last long as a townie.

...............<snip>..........................
I'm don't like being held hostage. I find it odd your results would hinge on BipolarChemist's results. Why would such a connection possibly matter?? What difference would it make in the discussion of the alleged "Noodle question?"

Odd Caluin Graye isn't pushing for the evil neutral to be gotten rid of as well...

Very odd indeed.

Odd Caluin Graye isn't pushing for the evil neutral to be gotten rid of as well...

Very odd indeed.

Why should I? The town seems all in agreement that Noodle needs to go. So far, I haven't seen anyone seriously make a case for leaving him alive.

What's the point on harping on about something that everyone already seems in agreement with?

I wouldn't put it outside the realm of possibility. TC games often have tough roles to play. It's one of the charms.

(Disclaimer: There is no sarcasm in this post)

Wow! We have no one who hasn't voted for scum, that's crazy.

Yeah, I had to double-check my results, but it makes sense.

I think the second lynch definitely has a higher potential of people seeing an opportunity to fit in as town. When BPC came out with his information, it was time to start the bus's engine.

Agreed; because of the cop result, it's pretty easy to assume that scum would be quick to bus their partner.

Curious at Pyro's vote against Drixx.

Misdirection, hoping for a quick swing of the train? No, Noodle was a far better option for that, but is also who I would've expected to see a Town Pyro vote for.

Distancing? I don't recall Pyro talking about Drixx very much at all up until the results and the quick train, but I'll need to reread tomorrow to confirm that. Pretty WIFOM anyways. Perhaps he just attacked the first guy other than the claimed cop who voted for him, OMGUS style.

So will I see you introducing a stegs-care program to help those less fortunate and victims of tea party zombies??

Goryani's death is not so unexpected. He is a skilled player and most will agree he usually doesn't last long as a townie.

I'm don't like being held hostage. I find it odd your results would hinge on BipolarChemist's results. Why would such a connection possibly matter?? What difference would it make in the discussion of the alleged "Noodle question?"

Very odd indeed.

Would love to hear how you know that Gory is/was town. I wouldn't call this out if we didn't have someone with a lynch verified alignment cop claim, but wow. This has to be a scum slip?

Yeah, I had to double-check my results, but it makes sense.

Agreed; because of the cop result, it's pretty easy to assume that scum would be quick to bus their partner.

Curious at Pyro's vote against Drixx.

Misdirection, hoping for a quick swing of the train? No, Noodle was a far better option for that, but is also who I would've expected to see a Town Pyro vote for.

Distancing? I don't recall Pyro talking about Drixx very much at all up until the results and the quick train, but I'll need to reread tomorrow to confirm that. Pretty WIFOM anyways. Perhaps he just attacked the first guy other than the claimed cop who voted for him, OMGUS style.

Interesting...

I was all ready for you to say "I was just being sarcastic". Since that's not the case, then we have a serious issue considering you are twisting someone's post to shape the opinion of the town into something that benefits you and is not in the same vein as the actual post. Congrats, you are now on my scum list.

I'm not twisting anything, if you did what I suggested you'd agree. I'm not calling you scum, I'm saying you did something that made you look scummy.

I wouldn't put it outside the realm of possibility. TC games often have tough roles to play. It's one of the charms.

(Disclaimer: There is no sarcasm in this post)

I wouldn't complain. I did, after all, hand Gwaihir a role that required him to be the only winner of the game.

Just for the record, I disagree with most of you and I'm 95% sure there are two factions in the game. This is based on the choice of wording in both the stories and roles revealed thus far, the fact that we know TC took his effort to implement zombies into the SG universe and the set up of the previous SG game. You read my assurance however you like but that's what I firmly believe.

My initial reaction is that each zombie is as important as the next because they are zombies. They recruit by biting people, but they'd have to be restricted in some way (maybe the every other kill?) or else the game could be over quickly.

I don't necessarily think so. Patient Zero is a pretty prominent theme in zombie lore (something that I actually have a tiny bit of knowledge in, as opposed to SG). I can imagine the mother/origin zombie being stronger than the others, maybe even the only role that can infect/recruit (I have doubts about that though). As for the latter part of the quote, Bad Ash, are you saying that two factions with daily NK powers would give too much disadvantage towards town? This might be true, but perhaps it's countered by power town roles. Either case, I think we have to assume the worst and believe that the zombie faction can recruit/kill on alternate nights like I theorized earlier.

I have issue with this (not the distraction part), but with the reliance of an investigative result proving your abilities? If you are looking for something specific, there's a (estimated guess at how many are alive:) 1 in 16 chance he nailed what you need to be "believable"? I don't like that, I'd actually prefer BPC withold his information at this point until you let us know why your vote didn't count.

If BPC has information to make you believable, it should be just as believable after your claim as it is before. I don't trust someone who needs the information of others to make their claim "true".

Completely agree.

I'm also a bit curious about everyone's reads so far. For me right now, I'm leaning CG and Drixx towards town. I was also reading Goryani as town (who may or may not have been town).

I would also recommend against getting anywhere close to locking Noodle this early on.

Would love to hear how you know that Gory is/was town. I wouldn't call this out if we didn't have someone with a lynch verified alignment cop claim, but wow. This has to be a scum slip?

Now out of everyone in the game who I thought might pick up on this, you are the last one I expected. I thought CG would be on it like a hawk. It clearly seems like a huge slip.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High