Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Since you didn't give a vote count with your "not locked" post, I wasn't sure how far of locked he was. I assumed CG locked him, but you never know what can happen in these games.

Vote: Pyrotechnician

First scummy looking useless vote of D2?

If I had the Voting Stick today, I'd give it away tonight. Moar, Jcakes, kestegs all appear townie enough to receive it. BPC might be considered after seeing the flip, but then all kinds of roles might be targeting him tonight. I'd hate to see the voting stick passed around randomly via a bus driver switch.

It won't be long before I'd want to see the Voting Stick destroyed.

For what it's worth, I think Laarz passed the first "test" with flying colors. The rules weren't perfectly clear, but the stick can be destroyed by not passing it along. The first thing he asked was whether it should be destroyed, keeping silent about how easy it was. But just to be sure, I'd like to hear Laarz give some reads he received from his question.

In the event Pyro flips scum and there are multiple scum factions, today's train analysis will be fun. That was a pretty quick hammer. Reminds of when I was lynched in the Cheers game. I was locked before I had a chance to reply to the accusation and the other scum team had a lot of votes in that train.

I only had two investigations. I implied extra to gauge reactions and the results were fun!

Disappointed about only two investigations. I was hoping for a return of some Sam Carter effect from the first Stargate game (up to 40 daytime investigations - all on the same day or spread out - and you had to do some probability to determine the results).

Why Noodle and Pyro? When did you investigate each?

I think this is Pyro's first post after BPC's claim. I see an ability claim, or lack of one. However, I see no role name claim and I think that's strange. Scummy strange. I also see a bunch of theorycrafting why BPC must be wrong but no current interest in learning more about the player with the "wrong" infoz. I disagreed with the case against Jcakes (I think Jcakes had one of the towniest votes in the pharphis train). I noticed he down played any ability to judge Laarz or future recipients of the voting stick.

I'm leaning on voting Pyro at this time but there are more pages to read.

No reason to bother when you are one vote away from being locked before you even get to make a response post.

Noodle claims a neutral, recruitable Peon (WoW RPG reference)... Noodle, what do you know of your method of recruitment?

"General sir! We were patrolling the kitchen area and we managed to find this guy lurking about. He said he won’t speak to anyone unless we “give him that tasty thing we call chicken. We’ve no idea how he managed to get up here.â€

“Just shoot him. I’m not interested in what he has to sayâ€

“General! Wait!†Pyrotechnician begged.

“What is it? I’m not going to give you any food. Unless you fancy some dead zombie meat. We flash fried it with a couple of grenades and seasoned it with gunpowderâ€

“No, I know why these zombies are here. I can help you defeat themâ€

As soon as he finished the sentence, his eye started glowing for a few moments and then faded away while he struggled to breathe.

“Get me a medic over here ASAP!â€

The diagnosis was obvious. He tried to tell them something, but a failsafe triggered and the symbiote released a neurotoxin that killed itself and the host with it.

Pyrotechnician has been lynched. He was Nerus. Mafia goon. Anti town.

It is now NIGHTTIME. You may not post for the next 24 hours. All night actions are to be sent to me as soon as possible.

I do apologize for the sub par stories. Writing has never been my thing.

"First a zombie, and now a Goa'uld. How did they get here? Probably some hairbrained desk jockey decided to just invite one over for lunch. Need to have a talk with them. I can't just sit here waiting for something to go wrong. Come with me boys, we are going to go on patrol."

"General, you have only been sitting there about two minutes..."

"I know. Like I said, too damn long. Lets do a sweep, starting in the mess. Move it."

The halls were quiet this early in the morning. Not much to see. That is, until they made it to the kitchens. The aliens body had been removed, but another had taken its place. Goryani was slumped on the ground.

"He is dead sir."

"We need to figure out what is going on here before I lose it?"

"Lose it sir?"

"Lose it... go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!"

Goryani has been killed.

It is now DAYTIME. You may post freely for the next 48 hours.

kestegs is now the owner of the Voting Stick.

Players alive:
1. Caluin Graye
2. Laarz
3. Bad Ash
4. kestegs
5. BipolarChemist
6. djmbbandie
7. flubbucket
8. AnnualAntAnswers
9. CoolguyBad
10. Jcakes
11. Noodle
12. Moar
13. Drixx
14. korialstraz
15. IWantToUseNumbersInMyName

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch someone and 9 to lock them

Last edited:
Vote: Noodle

I've said that I believe he needs to go yesterday and I have not changed my opinion.

Moar: What do you think about your theory from yesterday given the night's results?

Another 1 kill night. So I guess we should be expecting 2 again tomorrow.

@Noodle: So who recruited you during the night? Also my question from yesterday still stand, what is your name? Maybe this will help...

Time for sleep.

Let's stop the voting for now. No need to have any sort of lock this early in the game.

BPC, Goryani asked you some questions yesterday, even tho he's gone now could you answer them if you see fit to.

Another 1 kill night. So I guess we should be expecting 2 again tomorrow.

@Noodle: So who recruited you during the night? Also my question from yesterday still stand, what is your name? Maybe this will help...

Time for sleep.

Why is that korial? do you think there is some even night, odd night thing going on? referring to the nk's that is.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High