Won't You be my Neighbor Game Thread [Day 5]

It's a wonder anything gets done around here, what with the general laziness and all.

I didn't realize we had an HOA over here... Are you HOA Helen? Giving out fines for every teeny tiny infraction? 🙃

Idk where you're from, but because Noodle and I live in the same state, brown is the new green. 😜

What time zone?
I'm from Pennsylvania, we get snow and when we get snow we don't end up with 4 flaming cars in the middle of the highway.

Also I don't have to cut the grass for half the year because it doesn't grow in the winter, always a plus.

@Leopold Stotch Do you trust yourself?

Or do you need to investigate yourself to be sure? Since you know, you might be insane.

Alright, everyone have thier cardigans and hand puppets ready? Let's do this!

I can do the cool but weird conspiracy theorist neighbor bit... like, without even trying...

Speaking of weird "conspiracy theories", did you guys know they have this car, that runs on water man!

The last time I heard about that it was too dangerous if it were to get in a car accident.

Or do you need to investigate yourself to be sure? Since you know, you might be insane.

If I could investigate, that is.
I'm from Pennsylvania, we get snow and when we get snow we don't end up with 4 flaming cars in the middle of the highway.

Also I don't have to cut the grass for half the year because it doesn't grow in the winter, always a plus.
But the snow...the snow is coming.

Lake effect will be brutal this year.

I know nothing, about snow.

Now rain, and wind, and cold slushy glop that sticks to everything and instantly refreezes, that's closer to my knowledge...

I like to wear hospital scrubs and a stethoscope around my neck when I leave the compound, so if there's a medical emergency I can teach people a valuable lesson about making assumptions.

I embrace snow, to the point it gets a little awkward. I'll remind you I went to school in Maine for four years.

so a snowman is, infact, Noodke butt naked covered in snow.

the stuff of nightmares

NEVER, and I can't stress this enough, NEVER turn your back on a snowman.

If I could investigate, that is.

But the snow...the snow is coming.

Lake effect will be brutal this year.
I know I quoted you, but I was referring to Leo since she investigated herself night one last game, sorry if that was confusing. But thanks for letting me know.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High