The "Somewhat Vanilla" forum mafia game.

Re: The "Somewhat Vanilla" forum mafia game.

I won't buy that claim. For now, I won't bother reviewing how are your night actions going with FoE's redirecting abilities, but I guess you took care of it already no? I'll deal with that later, cause this day drained me completely.

First, you have been chained with 5 man wagon - Sath, FoE, Jason, me, kestegs. Why didn't you react? How would you get out of this situation?
Also for starters say why did you investigate any single of them.

So you are pro town investigative, like Ash said. Why didn't you come forward when Ash asked? Also I still think this claim of yours is full of crap. You never knew Ash was anti town, as you didn't check him at all. He could have been cop like you.

Reasoning behind any single of those investigations. It doesn't really matter, but it will be easier to make case against you, pending that Masons don't kill you tonight, then we confirm everything. I do have theories about you but neither of them is pro town.

I won't buy that claim. For now, I won't bother reviewing how are your night actions going with FoE's redirecting abilities, but I guess you took care of it already no?

Interesting idea: see following

N1: omg and coju
N2: Noodle and NacRuno
N3: JM and thefranklin
N4: JM and WIMZ
N5: JM and NacRuno
N6: JM and NacRuno

N1: Myself. Standard fare for TC games. I return mafia, meaning I'm insane.
N2: BobtheWarrior. Returns town, meaning he's mafia.
N3: Jason Maher. Returns mafia, meaning he's town.
N4: NacRuno. He returned a neutral result.
N5: zemaj. Returns pro-town, meaning he's mafia.
N6: Sathoris. Returns pro-town, meaning he's mafia.

Figured I had a bit, I can look this up. FoE, how sure are you of your targets? Because we seem to have a inconsistancy.

For kicks and giggles, here is my idea for the night. Mr. busdriver, switch yourself and CG tonight. I obviously can't speak for Jason, but this seems like a great way for masons to test your claim.

Also, due to what we have seen so far, the investigation target I would like to see is frozzzen.

Your reason for not claiming earlier is not believable, CG.

Too little too late ....or something like that.

The target really depends too much on the flip. Not that it matters anyway, any info CG brings will be pure wifom.

Your reason for not claiming earlier is not believable, CG.

Had I claimed when Ash did, he could have simply said "Nope, it wasn't Cal" and he'd have gotten me lynched. Bad option.

Had I claimed at the start of today, you wouldn't have believed me any more than you do now. I had to get Ash or Sath to contradict themselves, or the town figure out Ash was lying, before I could come forward.

Not that it matters anyway, any info CG brings will be pure wifom.

This is true. I also find it humorous coming from a self admitted neutral survivor.

Hmm to blow this game up or to let the blind keep leading the blind?

Wait, what? You can make this game even more confusing than it is now? I would almost find that hard to believe, but at this point I don't think anything coming at us in this game could make it simpler.

wait, what? You can make this game even more confusing than it is now? I would almost find that hard to believe, but at this point i don't think anything coming at us in this game could make it simpler.

ha .

Had I claimed when Ash did, he could have simply said "Nope, it wasn't Cal" and he'd have gotten me lynched. Bad option.

Had I claimed at the start of today, you wouldn't have believed me any more than you do now. I had to get Ash or Sath to contradict themselves, or the town figure out Ash was lying, before I could come forward.

This is true. I also find it humorous coming from a self admitted neutral survivor.

It may have gone down that way, hard to tell. But now you've lost all credibility, so how is that better?

I'd rather win with the town. I've been hunting scum the whole game, so I'd rather feel as if I haven't been working against myself. But you are right that it is mostly irrelevant to me in reality.

Alright whatever. Take it as a bitter pill that the town blindly followed frozzen.

There are at LEAST two mafia factions in this game. My guess is three. I was not told any single thing about restrictive kills and my now deceased team has had 0 this entire game.

Frozzen is 100% mafia. The rest you can decide on your own. I was not aligned with Sitro or zemaj and zemaj's comments made me HIGHLY consider a 3rd faction. Almost has to be.

Jason Maher and Gwahir, you are fools if you trust any single person in this game.

Now when you overlook my comments as lies I will be the one to say told ya so at the end.

Frozzen knows way to much about mafia "possibilities" to be town and he has every single reason to go after me today and still be mafia. He has no town cred and shouldnt gain any from this as we are in opposing factions.

I am also bitter at how brutuly frustrating this game has been. Seriously every kill except 2 has come from pro town masons. Frozzen had every right to kill omg and I am sure he will try to kill again.

If the town wants any shot at winning, they need to look at CG and Frozzen tomorrow.

I shouldnt have even lasted this long so cant complain, but the spastastic frozzen being followed is high comedy. Guess I should have fingered you as mafia instead of playing it what Gwahir, but hindsight is always nice.

I find your post funny.

Anti town - Aligned against the town. Wins once all Pro town are dead.

If I were mafia I'd stick with some of you guys and finish this game by killing mason team and some others.

Good evening Winkles. It's been a fantastic day here at the Carnival.

The morning started off with a three-legged race which provided amusement and spills as competitors tried to beat each other to the finish line. High comedy when they were on the same team!

The afternoon was dominated by the dodgems. Nothing like watching cars slam into each other and ricochet off each others bumpers to give the audience something to cheer about.

Things started to get a bit strange early this evening when a number of participants cornered Bad Ash. For reasons so convoluted, we don't think anyone will ever understand, each of his limbs was tied to a separate float which was then driven away from the other three at excrutiatingly slow speeds. He'll never need those pants again, but on the upside that's going to be one cheap and small coffin. It was also fantastic television.

And finally, a machete-wielding bear has been seen on the outskirts of the Carnival. Police are unsure if it is a man-in-a-bear-suit or a Carnival circus act that has got out of hand. Let's hope we are able to find out more about this dangerous predator.

That's all for today, Winkles. Sleep tight.

By Thyiad

Bad Ash has been lynched. He was a Mafia member. Anti town.

It is now NIGHTTIME. You may not post for the next 24 hours. All night actions are to be sent to me as soon as possible.

Watch out Winkles. Reports this morning indicate that the machete-wielding bear mentioned in last nights report was not a result of a late evening cheese sandwich.

Fred of Erik is now know as Leg of Erik and Kidney of Erik after his remains were found strewn across the athletic field.

Thankfully, you can never keep a Winkle down and his intestines will be used instead of the high jump bar. What a trooper he was.

More news this evening.

By Thyiad

FredOfErik has been killed.

It is now DAYTIME. You may post freely for the next 48 hours.

Players alive:
1. Jason Maher
2. kestegs
3. NacRuno
4. Caluin Graye
5. Gwaihir
6. frozzzen
7. Sathoris

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch someone and 5 to lock it.

I expect mason team wouldn't target FoE by any means.. does this mean mafia can still kill? Whom did you target this night Jason?

Sathoris, what is your opinion on this entire situation?

Guess that makes Erik likely to be town, and as such his results too. I targeted JM for a doc protect.

Erik's bus driving targets directly incriminates Caluin of lying about his 'results'. Plus BA making up the 'pro-town investigator' makes a lot more sense now that he was setting it up for Caluin.

I see no reason why Caluin shouldn't be our lynch today. Inquisitive look at Nac to follow tomorrow.

Vote: Caluin Graye

Oh yeah forgot JM could have targeted Erik, but I expected JM to target Caluin. Come to think of it, didn't someone ask Erik to switch himself with Caluin? Perhaps he did and got JM's kill redirected on him.

Let's hear JM first about his target.

Well I suggest we go all or nothing right now.

I am Mafia member, alongside with Caluin Graye. We know that you Sath, are mafia member. We investigated you and you turned out to be anti town, just like Bad Ash was, that was covering you.

That's 3/7 remaining mafia members, and two neutrals.Counts as 5/7 and we have lock on any of Masons. Now, we killed FoE last night and now with 2 neutrals we go into finishing this game in todays phase.

With 2 mafia fractions in game, that has 25% kill chance, it will take 3 turns to eliminate us all. That is 4 kill attempts to any single one of you around here. Heck, with some luck we might even eliminate Masons as well, but I expect you neutral guys to be reasonable and simply join us in victory. I don't see anything wrong by siding and sharing victory, that includes you Sath. I apologize for taking case on Ash, but I simply needed to move him away from me and CG. That would eliminate us, and even if you won as anti town fraction, it would still leave bitter taste in my mouth.

Let me remind you: Anti town - Aligned against the town. Wins once all Pro town are dead. Sound like pretty easy deal to me. Even if we are different fractions we can share win, can't we? :wink:

We lynch one mason tonight, 50% to kill second one in following night and then lynch him another day should we fail. There is maximum of one shot even if one of them survives initial night.

Come to me, and we will rule this Winky-Carny-whatever like father and son :wink:

Vote: Jason Maher

There are multiple scum teams.

One team consisted of thefranklin, zemaj, Bad Ash, and Sathoris.

The other team consisted myself and the remaining mafia members.

I suspect both mafia teams had an investigator (myself and Ash), while the town had none. So Ash's results were true, with the exception of covering for Sath. I'm sort of curious who he actually investigated that night, but it doesn't really matter.

I tell you this because right now the neutrals have a choice. They can either win with the scum, or eat a loss and let the town have their victory.

Vote: Jason Maher

kestegs, NacRuno. Do you honestly believe Jason Maher will let you live long enough to have your win condition? He won't. After they're through with me, they'll kill and/or lynch you both. You're only hope of securing a win is to side with me.

Sath... we both know you're scum. It's okay, so am I. Let's be scum buddies together. Let's show the town we're not afraid of them anymore.

Oh, and I totally killed FredofErik last night. I wanted to do it on the very first night, just for the lulz, but I got talked out of it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High