The "Somewhat Vanilla" forum mafia game.

Re: The "Somewhat Vanilla" forum mafia game.

Also, I specifically can't be mad at you kegs. Your win condition was to be alive and have another neutral alive with you? Even with this many neutrals, that is not especially easy. Good job on getting that.

Seems like town never had much chance of winning this game in first place :/

Considering that the two mafia groups basically couldn't kill anyone, I'm actually surprised town didn't win.

Also, I specifically can't be mad at you kegs. Your win condition was to be alive and have another neutral alive with you? Even with this many neutrals, that is not especially easy. Good job on getting that.

Thanks ;)

Considering that the two mafia groups basically couldn't kill anyone, I'm actually surprised town didn't win.

This was true. On the other hand by my count, # of mafia > # of town. And we didn't have a cop.

Now, I wasn't expecting this.

I actually believed that Caluin Graye was the pro-town cop. Last night, when I checked to see Bad Ash being anti-town I was really surprised, because all along I was thinking that CG was the cop. I remember his post asking Jason about the legitimacy of Drixx's claim and his word choices made me believe he was the cop since then. That's why I was waiting him to come along and verify BA's investigation so I left my vote on frozzzen.

I was right not to trust frozzzen it seems but it was for the wrong cause =).

So, can you guys explain us why so few NKs? Any idea on that?

Also, why didn't you just claim this yesterday if you were so sure that BA was mafia too? You were just afraid of FoE with his bus driver claim? And why did you leave Jason alive for so long?

So far it seems you own your victory to neutral hunter Jason =P, well played regardless.

Vote: Jason Maher

Well now, I guess if that is how things are gonna go, why not make it unanimous!

Unvote: Caluin Graye
Vorte: Jason Maher

Wait, we are voting for who wins now right?

I thought we were friends... :'(

For the record, I targetted FoE last night, believing CG was the pro-town cop. It was the Mafia that got him though.

You could have edited your post for style :badteeth: That way we could still take down Gwaihir today and end game, but I think it's over. Just need to get formalities done, but I don't see reason to play this for 5 more days.

Seems like town never had much chance of winning this game in first place :/
TC can you end this game sooner then expected? Kinda hope to get whole picture when I wake up tomorrow :D

I seriously considered it... :thumbup:

I thought we were friends... :'(

For the record, I targetted FoE last night, believing CG was the pro-town cop. It was the Mafia that got him though.

I am still curious about this. Why did he not switch himself with CG? We would have been 2-2-2 today then. I feel a bit bad about that. He was on the top of my town list, but I thought we had a way of checking him and Cg at the same time.

Jason Maher has been locked.

I can either let the day run as scheduled or end it half way (which means it would end in about 12.5 hours).

Just got a PM from TC. It was me that hit FoE, and he was anti-town. So by my count, the only players in this game who were actually townies were us - the Masons. Everyone else is/was either scum or neutral, with the possible exception of WIMZ.

So, from what I know:

1. zemaj - SCUM (lynch reveal)
2. Jason Maher - Mason
3. FredOfErik - SCUM (successful NK)
4. Drixx - Mason
5. kestegs - Neutral (claim)
6. SiTro - SCUM (modkill reveal)
7. Gorny - Village Idiot, Neutral (lynch reveal)
8. omgwtfbbqpwned - Mason
9. coju - Neutral (successful NK)
10. Noodle - Neutral (successful NK)
11. BobTheWarrior - SCUM (lynch reveal)
12. WhereIsMyZod - unknown
13. NacRuno - Neutral (claim)
14. thefranklin - SCUM (lynch reveal)
15. Caluin Graye - SCUM (claim)
16. Gwaihir - Mason
17. frozzzen - SCUM (claim)
18. Noammr - Village Idiot, Neutral (Successful NK)
19. Sathoris - SCUM (claim)
20. Bad Ash - SCUM (lynch reveal)

That's 9 scum, 6 neutrals, 4 town, and 1 unknown (whichever scum offed WIMZ care to enlighten me?).

Vanilla game my hairy arse. :crazyeyes:

And I hit 4 out of 6 times with a 1 in 4 kill shot (forgot to use it night 6). Quite remarkable, and twice as many successful hits as all you useless (albeit winning) scum combined. :p

I can't think of any kill we had that went through. Nonetheless scum comprised of about 50% of the game players and held all the PR's. Town had no chance whatsoever this game.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High