Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Re: Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Looks like the nail is in the coffin for gwahir here, we can go down the elevator to the lab and investigate all we like but he is not a townie.

I can't bloody well tap into their phone lines and hear what they're saying can I? I alreayd gave you the amount of calls Noammr made and received on N0 and only received the amount 'several' from Gorny on N3.

And I'm not watching any of them anymore. I already know they're scum. And I'm not going somewhere with it. I went somewhere with it and gave you all I knew.

You got anything? Anything? Some scumhunting as a sing of good faith perhaps?

Good faith, yes! I don't know how power-roles work in this particular game, was curious if phone records were available or not. I wouldn't image so, as it would prob give you many of the mafia that gwaihir's connected to.

I only have what folks have posted here.

You may also notice a trend in my investigations. My investigations also post restrict people.

And I swear I did not post restrict Leo. I actually targeted Mal, came up with a not-guilty result.

Looks like the nail is in the coffin for gwahir here, we can go down the elevator to the lab and investigate all we like but he is not a townie.

Liar liar, pants on fire?

Vote: Gwaihir

Another follow the "cop" day.

vote: Gwaihir

Didn't really manage to come up with any usefull evidence on people. Granted I didn't try that hard after Sathoris's reveal. Also stayed home from work sick, and finally caught up on some sleep (was out cold until past midday).

Looks pretty unlikely he isn't scum, not much else to say. Looks like we've got tomorrow's Lynch figured out too if he's Mafia :thumbup:

Nice work CG! Saved the trouble of going back over the day

Pretty crazy if he winds up being the only one with votes today.

This should be the lynch vote, one more to lock.

I could see someone else as having gotten post restricted today by a bus driver or redirector action(Still yet to hear from Asrrin, boogy and Feysal this day phase). But with Sathoris claiming he's sure there's only one mason group pro-town or otherwise in this game, I don't see how both claims could be true.

I tracked Noammr saw that he did a background check on Ryleh and contacted Gwahir on N0. When I tracked Gwahir on N3 I saw that he contacted Noammr AND Ryleh. Any investigating mason group wouldn't investigate the same person twice or would have both people investigate the same person for that matter.

There is only one type of mason group, the pro-town one. The other are either mafia or cult. Besides I haven't seen you name your 'group'. So to humour you, what is your group called then if not masons?

Err, lousy attempt that was. I saw Noammr visit Ryleh N0, not flubb as you said. And I saw you and Noammr talk to Ryleh N3. You don't even mention Ryleh. Your'e caught scum man, just keel over and die.

You're lying. I have mod confirmed flavour that you made several phone calls. Note the several. You were contacting Noammr and Ryleh and you visited them both.

Even assuming what you say is true, I would receive the same flavor I got from Noammr N0. Doing a background check on Ryleh. Then why when you're doing esentially the same it says you're visiting and contacting him.

Well, I am confused by some of this. N0 Noamaar talked to me and investigated RE. N3 I communicated with Noamaar and post restricted/investigated RE, which is what I said with the investigations. I also guess I need to talk to someone to post restrict/investigate him. As for the name of my group with Noamarr, it was a two man neutral mason group.

I find it fascinating that you are not restricted! Unless you got a really soft one, which does not seem to be in the theme of this game.

Liar liar, pants on fire?

I can't argue with this, my target posted normally. Honestly in your guys shoes I would vote for me too. Personally don't mind as I am pretty sure I fulfilled my win condition.

Nice work CG! Saved the trouble of going back over the day

Pretty crazy if he winds up being the only one with votes today.

Well that is quite the accomplishment if I am unanimous!

Well that is quite the accomplishment if I am unanimous!

The thing I don't like about "Unanimous votes" is everybody know who voted... Everyone...

Though, seeing it spelled, I guess it's not "Anonymous..." like I always heard it in my mind. blah!

The thing I don't like about "Unanimous votes" is everybody know who voted... Everyone...

Though, seeing it spelled, I guess it's not "Anonymous..." like I always heard it in my mind. blah!

Point of note: it is usually dangerous to assume that I spell thing correctly. I make no guarantees on that.

Okay, since I dropped my role yesterday I figure I should start contributing for real. We have been doing exceptionally well, particularly if Laarz was the P2P killer, which flavor would seem to indicate.

Unfortunately, though I am up to date on reading the thread, I don't have the energy to start searching the thread for all the relevant information and write a summary. I'll be doing that come tomorrow morning, then I will see where we stand and what we're still up against.

Okay, since I dropped my role yesterday I figure I should start contributing for real. We have been doing exceptionally well, particularly if Laarz was the P2P killer, which flavor would seem to indicate.

Unfortunately, though I am up to date on reading the thread, I don't have the energy to start searching the thread for all the relevant information and write a summary. I'll be doing that come tomorrow morning, then I will see where we stand and what we're still up against.

Oh, I did have a question for you. What would you have done if I had post restricted you? I was tempted, but it didn't follow the pattern and I thought you had a real one. Would have been tough to try to talk as a senile old woman and have Yoda phrases.

how do you know he isn't a townie?

We don't know he's a townie, but he's admitted to being non-town AND he lied about Mal's post restriction. Pretty sure fire lynch in my book. I'll lock it so his buddies can't swoop in and save him last minute.

This should be the lynch vote, one more to lock.

I could see someone else as having gotten post restricted today by a bus driver or redirector action(Still yet to hear from Asrrin, boogy and Feysal this day phase). But with Sathoris claiming he's sure there's only one mason group pro-town or otherwise in this game, I don't see how both claims could be true.

Interesting. Trying to derail a bandwagon on your scumbuddy by theorycrafting an unlikely scenario?

Sorry for the triple post.

Sorry also for not posting much today. I didn't realize we'd get a lynch so quickly and figured we had another 24 hours, but then Mal dropped the bombshell. I've been real busy with work and my telescope hobby the last two days. I finally got my mount working so I can take pretty pictures!

Sath had no evidence that I was talking back, just that Gwaihl revieved calls. There's also nothing but his word that the mason groups mod confrimed to be the only one.

Not that I don't beleive he is a mason, or has a watcher/tracker ability, I just think he's gone conspiracy mad, and misinterpting the flavor.

As I haven't been recruited and have no night actions, if he watched me before he posted this theory he'd know that, and was post restricted when I was investigated, I believe Gwaihir.

Not sure whats going on with Mal not being restricted as he said, bus driver, blocker, or Mal just didn't notice the PM saying he was restricted. (I almost missed it yesterday before I posted).

I'm pro-town (Leon's the director of NCIS so why wouldn't I be?) and can double-vote, which in a way mislynching me would be mislynching two town votes, but I digress.

If I do get turned on and lynched, what would happen to Sath when I flip town?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High