Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Re: Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

good catch Leo - first we have heard of a sniper (AFAIK) could it be a save?

Guess I was wrong on role: Eye

Didn't know there was a "cliff-hanger" at the end of whatever season this show is on! (now you know why I don't watch network TV)

good catch Leo - first we have heard of a sniper (AFAIK) could it be a save?

Pretty horrible save since he still died.

Noammr's death indicated a sniper kill.

I'm guessing that Laarz's role, if he was Cobb after all (and I do think he was), wasn't a traditional serial killer. The only people he ever targeted were story victims, and always in the same manner as the show. He likely had a specific win condition unrelated to killing everyone, and whatever happened was based on the target's character.

But that's neither here nor there anymore, since he's dead and all.

My theory is that the sniper took care of the P2P for me, probably the mafia kill. My guess is Mr. Cobb targeted me yesterday after I let everyone know I could find him. I think the wounding is on a case by case basis, and I agree with CG that he may have had targets he needed to find.

And I swear I did not post restrict Leo. I actually targeted Mal, came up with a not-guilty result. I assume that this power is of little use anymore beyond post restricting people, but I could be wrong.

I can't say for certain without the role reveal, but I am pretty sure I fulfilled my win condition.

who said i was post restricedt???? im f-ing drunk!!! i really should leave

Leo, I was joking about the post restriction, sorry to confuse. Although I think that would have been quite an interesting one to have.

does anyone find it odd that it is easier to lynch gwair now? when i dont think it was on any other injured.

1st: I'm free, I felt I couldn't voice anything with that 3 way post restriction. Even if talking in yodish was cool.

2nd: Anyone else notice Noodle's alignment was "anti-town" not "mafia" like Zemaj was, soft confrim of multiple factions?

3rd: Now I don't have to talk in rhymes or backwards I can clear up the vote thing I did on day 3.

I am Leon Vance, I can double vote, if you notice when I hammer Corax I quote my previous vote. I did it day 3 as a subtle clue, and was going to explain it the next day, but I got hit with a post restriction. My votes can be on the same person.

4th: I agree that anti-lynch doesn't exonorate Corax, 3rd party roles such as SK or survivor have been known to have 1 shot lynch immunity. But for now I'll move on.

5th: I bought seasons 1-6 of NCIS on dvd yesterday, this game reminded me of how much I used to like the show.

I agree Laarz was likely the P2P killer and that Gwaihir is Trent Kort as he claimed to be.

does anyone find it odd that it is easier to lynch gwair now? when i dont think it was on any other injured.

Not too much as he did lose an eye. A possible trade off with him being able to be identified by said occurrence.

2nd: Anyone else notice Noodle's alignment was "anti-town" not "mafia" like Zemaj was, soft confrim of multiple factions?

Yes, I agree Noodle was some other 3 party faction possibly solo.

zemaj was Merton Bell, Mafia Goon and anti town

What is everyone's opinion on whether we should be searching on or off zemaj's lynch wagon for his buddies?

scaplua? that's a huge piece of evidence???? Might get some DNA off that? :whistling:
Yes, BIG evidence! Apparently a "Scapula" is the bone in the shoulder... Scalpel is the tool used: widely used in Medical situations. I happen to have one in my car, working at the hospital and all (RL, not mafia-game-related)

I agree Laarz was likely the P2P killer and that Gwaihir is Trent Kort as he claimed to be.
Yes, I agree Noodle was some other 3 party faction possibly solo.

What is everyone's opinion on whether we should be searching on or off zemaj's lynch wagon for his buddies?

Yes, if we look at zemaj's we need to also look at Noodle's. I doubt he is the only other "anti-town" not mafia character here.
Shoot-fire, corax could be in Noodle's "anti-town" party, giving up Noodle by saying something to the likes as, "trust me, he's scum" would throw us off his scent by that parties win condition being "at least one has to survive."

There are a few directions we can go this day, I believe.

...Regarding the post restriction, it looks like the 'communicable disease' theory still holds a bit of water. Rlyeh was the first person to comment on Uraj's status. In post #730, he's the first person to actually mention the words 'post' and 'restriction' in regards to Uraj.

I know yesterday we were expecting it to hit Gullik, but didn't want to mention it then in case it was a mafia throwing around the post restriction. I was sort of hoping they'd make a mistake.

To test this theory, I'm throwing myself full bore at it. Rlyeh is post restricted today.

If the theory is correct, either Valhauros or myself should get post restricted tomorrow.

Well it appears neither you nor Valhauros are post restricted.

....You may also notice a trend in my investigations. My investigations also post restrict people. I have been trying to not make it obvious that the post restriction is controlled, so I have been investigating whoever decoded the last one as long as I thought they had a chance at being the SK. Not sure it was the best plan, but thought it better to try and hide the active post restrictions. And from that, sorry to anyone I gave a restriction to, it was nothing personal. Except for part of yours RE, I refuse to apologize for making someone talk like Yoda. That is amazing. Gorny really went all out for that.

Speaking to my win condition, I still need to find me a SK. And Noodle was on my list of people that needed checking out, so I have no problem voting him...

How's your read on Gwaihir this morning? Should we move on?

Nomarr, RE, and Gwai all in together? I noticed Sath (I believe Sath) was watching Noamrr(?) and saw that he recruited RE. Do you (sath) have any information about who these three talked to? I'm sure you can get phonerecords and what nots.

I tracked Noammr saw that he did a background check on Ryleh and contacted Gwahir on N0. When I tracked Gwahir on N3 I saw that he contacted Noammr AND Ryleh. Any investigating mason group wouldn't investigate the same person twice or would have both people investigate the same person for that matter.

I already said this like twice. Read my damn posts before you ask questions I already explained. Posts like the one you made are lazy and reek of scum.

Wow, well done Sathoris. That was actually very sound logic. Everything you said you found was true. You just made one extra assumption. That there are only 2 possible types of mason groups.

There is only one type of mason group, the pro-town one. The other are either mafia or cult. Besides I haven't seen you name your 'group'. So to humour you, what is your group called then if not masons?

Speaking of results, we appear to be rather ineffective at finding anything:
Mine: flubb, Val, Uraj, RE: all results are not guilty
Noamar: RE, Drixx, and Ankeli : all results are not mafia.
Last night he said he was going for Uraj, flip or Sath. He never said which one before he was shot.

Err, lousy attempt that was. I saw Noammr visit Ryleh N0, not flubb as you said. And I saw you and Noammr talk to Ryleh N3. You don't even mention Ryleh. Your'e caught scum man, just keel over and die.

Ahh I as confusing here, Saths investigations were true. Noamar investigating RE the first night to check if he was mafia. I checked him last night to see if he was the SK. Negative on both of those, so I assume he is town. But beyond that I have never communicated with him.

You're lying. I have mod confirmed flavour that you made several phone calls. Note the several. You were contacting Noammr and Ryleh and you visited them both.

Even assuming what you say is true, I would receive the same flavour I got from Noammr N0. Doing a background check on Ryleh. Then why when you're doing esentially the same it says you're visiting and contacting him.

People please see how blatantly obvious scum Noammr, Gwahir and Rlyeh are.

I can't believe all of you just ignore all of this. Even Ryleh just whistles past and not adresses my claim so people will forget it.

Vote: Gwaihir

I still think Sathori's role is too powerful to be truthful. At wost he's lying. At best he's fibbing to keep details from mafia. Somewhere in between is misinterpreting the 'flavor' Gorny provides or being fed incorrect information by a double agent.

Whatever the case, I don't think Sathoris will back down or talk about much else without corax or korial providing an alternate read. I don't think the masons will either. I think if neither Gwaihir nor Rlyeh are lynched, no one will be. I'm curious why the self claimed post restrictor is more dangerous than the self claimed (and mod confirmed) double voter, but clearly that information is on a need to know basis.

Nomarr, RE, and Gwai all in together? I noticed Sath (I believe Sath) was watching Noamrr(?) and saw that he recruited RE. Do you (sath) have any information about who these three talked to? I'm sure you can get phonerecords and what nots.
I did read. I did say exactly what you're saying I did not read before the bolded part.............................................*sigh*................
I'm asking about the phone records Noamrr/Gwaihir made.

I tracked Noammr saw that he did a background check on Ryleh and contacted Gwahir on N0. When I tracked Gwahir on N3 I saw that he contacted Noammr AND Ryleh. Any investigating mason group wouldn't investigate the same person twice or would have both people investigate the same person for that matter.

I already said this like twice. Read my damn posts before you ask questions I already explained. Posts like the one you made are lazy and reek of scum.

There is only one type of mason group, the pro-town one. The other are either mafia or cult. Besides I haven't seen you name your 'group'. So to humour you, what is your group called then if not masons?

Err, lousy attempt that was. I saw Noammr visit Ryleh N0, not flubb as you said. And I saw you and Noammr talk to Ryleh N3. You don't even mention Ryleh. Your'e caught scum man, just keel over and die.

You're lying. I have mod confirmed flavour that you made several phone calls. Note the several. You were contacting Noammr and Ryleh and you visited them both.

Even assuming what you say is true, I would receive the same flavour I got from Noammr N0. Doing a background check on Ryleh. Then why when you're doing esentially the same it says you're visiting and contacting him.

People please see how blatantly obvious scum Noammr, Gwahir and Rlyeh are.

I can't believe all of you just ignore all of this. Even Ryleh just whistles past and not adresses my claim so people will forget it.

Then you talk about the phone calls I'm asking about

Looks like you're out to get whomever you can and FoS everyone. This is not d0 anymore. I'm not going to deny that you have a powerful role. Continue doing your work, it looks like you're going somewhere with it. I just hope it isn't stuck on Noammr and Gwaihir.

Then you talk about the phone calls I'm asking about

Looks like you're out to get whomever you can and FoS everyone. This is not d0 anymore. I'm not going to deny that you have a powerful role. Continue doing your work, it looks like you're going somewhere with it. I just hope it isn't stuck on Noammr and Gwaihir.

I can't bloody well tap into their phone lines and hear what they're saying can I? I alreayd gave you the amount of calls Noammr made and received on N0 and only received the amount 'several' from Gorny on N3.

And I'm not watching any of them anymore. I already know they're scum. And I'm not going somewhere with it. I went somewhere with it and gave you all I knew.

You got anything? Anything? Some scumhunting as a sing of good faith perhaps?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High