Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Re: Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

I'm Mike Franks!

I'm Mike Franks!

Why don't any of you believe me? said zemaj as the noose was drawn around his neck.

The crowd cheered as zemaj was hoisted up onto the lynch platform kicking and screaming, defiant until the very last moment when the trap door opened, hanging him.

zemaj was Merton Bell, Mafia Goon and anti town

I might have to resort to giving the next dead person the option of taking over PvTCabooses's role.

Anyone having concerns or objections on this, PM me.

It was a dark yet stormy night in D.C, and is was also a busy night....

At NCIS, a lone figure made his way past security and down a hallway, prepared to strike at his intended victim, she had been working late, well past the time that most others would normally leave for the day. He drew his gun and prepared to fire...only to see her wearing a Marilyn Monroe costume. He stopped and stared for a split second, but that was all she needed. Before he could fire or react, she pulled a tazer gun out of a labcoat pocket and subdued her attacker, all the while yelling: "And don't you even think of looking up my skirt!!!"

She slapped an alarm button and sirens and klaxons went off all about, but before help could arrive, the assailant slipped away and escaped through a rear loading door in the loading docks.

Elsewhere around D.C., a lone figure was outside one Leroy Jethro Gibbs house, purely intending to study the habits of one Special Agent Gibbs. Out of the house came Mike Franks. It began to rain as Franks walked outside and lit a cigarette. Franks looked off into the bushes across the street and suddenly walked forward....

Jonas Cobb! he yelled. I figure I've got one fight left in me, you want it? You want a piece me me Cobb?

Jonas Cobb walked out into the street and rushed at Franks, drawing a scalpel. Franks drew his gun but was never able to get a clean shot off as the two struggled, he was found dead outside Gibbs house.

It is now [highlight]daytime[/highlight] and you may post freely for 48 hours.

Ankeli is dead, killed by Jonas Cobb. He was Mike Franks, pro town.

23 Players are now left alive.

12 to lynch, 13 to lock

I'm so confused. I think Zemaj was really a mafia but ... my brain hurts.

Post #406, #423, #426, #552, #563, look them up yourselves. You will find most of them Sathoris is defending/fighting for zemaj not to be lynched.

Vote: Sathoris

Wait...

So yesterday zemaj claims Mike Franks, and mike was actually ankeli, who was killed last night. Odd to say the least.

It looks a lot more like we have a SK.

Doesn't look like a doc save on the Mafia NK, but you can't always rely on the story to paint the right picture.

Post #406, #423, #426, #552, #563, look them up yourselves. You will find most of them Sathoris is defending/fighting for zemaj not to be lynched.

i agree, just makes them look like scumbuddies

The role pf PvTCaboose has gone to Leopold Stotch, and now please welcome Leo!

Welcome Leo.

And I agree with Flubb and Malevolent's analysis, plus it always bothered me the way Sarth was first really heavy on trying to get me lynched, then changed his mind and declared me to be a good guy when another lynch train was getting started, then flipped back against me when there was a chance zemaj might not get lynched.

Vote: Sarthoris

Whuh....???

zemaj was mafia. Ankeli was town.

Well ... the confusing part for me was that Zemaj claimed to be a "Miller" who was a townie with the special power that he would show as a mafia if investigated. That seemed like a goofy special power to me as all it could do is get you killed.

Then he said his name was Mike Franks ... but when he was lynched he came up as a mafia, but I wasn't sure if we could trust that.

Then the /real/ Mike Franks gets offed during the night, which has to be the biggest coincidence I've seen in a long time.

As I said earlier, my brain hurts.

Man i had this theory why zemaj claimed Mike Franks, I thought that BA was Franks and zemaj claimed Franks because of it. Well thats wrong i see. Maybe he thought that he could get franks to counter claim.

:girly: thank you, Gorny. will do my best. :)

okay, so i've been kinda skimming and im still trying to read at least the last ten pages of the day. I know Zemaj was lynched and proved to be mafia. did he claim Mike Franks, Ank's role?

Secondly, I WILL be gone Friday and Saturday. I WILL NOT be around to post because of The Rennaissance Festival (yay!). I will be back sometime this Sunday.

Now, in between reading this, trying to cross the American border ("Last of the Meehicans" is tonight South Park's episode and Butter-centered. VIVA MANTEQUILLA! AYE! AYE! AYE!), and eating dinner, I'll be on and off for tonight. :)

I'm so confused. I think Zemaj was really a mafia but ... my brain hurts.

Are you suggesting that the moderator is lying to us?

Odd that we get the role flip for Ankeli, but not Bad Ash. Even more odd that we get the character name of who attacked Ankeli. I wonder if Cobb's role demands that he advertise himself with his actions?

Which makes me wonder if anyone was attacked by Cobb on Night 1. (Starting the count from Night 0, when I was attacked). Either Cobb can only strike every other night, or someone was attacked on Night 1 and didn't say anything.

See you haven't lost your touch Leo;)

Whuh....???

zemaj was mafia. Ankeli was town.

Why did you remove the first part of my sentence? The part that explained what I meant.

I was talking about what I would expect was the Mafia NK target (the scene with the gun and woman)

Are you suggesting that the moderator is lying to us?

Odd that we get the role flip for Ankeli, but not Bad Ash. Even more odd that we get the character name of who attacked Ankeli. I wonder if Cobb's role demands that he advertise himself with his actions?

Which makes me wonder if anyone was attacked by Cobb on Night 1. (Starting the count from Night 0, when I was attacked). Either Cobb can only strike every other night, or someone was attacked on Night 1 and didn't say anything.

many questions. I'm asking for cooperation as i am heading into this blind as a bat.

1.) why was Drixx being pushed for a lynch? What made him suspectful to the people who voted for him? (Val, Asrrin, coju, kestegs)
2.) Cal, why were you attacked? I thought it was Sath that was injured...
3.) who is Jonas Cobb (like, who is he in NCIS?) ? did he really kill this Franks dude in the show?
4.) does it seem like Gibbs was going to be the target for last night but Franks was killed instead or is that from an episode?

I don't think Gorny would lie to us about story info... he'd be EXTREMELY vague about it to confuse us more.

My head hurts. I'm so confused by the story.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High