Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Re: Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Thanks for hosting Gorny, a fun game with interesting mechanics, yet again.

A shame Laarz offed me so soon. :(

oops - I wish you would have done a more stern warning for us that posted after "days end".

I took your quote:
I will end/begin the day as soon as I can at the appripriate time then tally the votes and add story.

And thought (wrongly) that we had free will until you actually posted "Day has Ended".
My bad and I appologise - (I should have known better)

Gorny
Sorry I haven't had a chance to read the entire mechanics part but did you stipulate who a player could claim if it wasn't thier true character (bad guys)? I saw the "can claim" on a few and was wondering if they could have made thier own claim if they prefered something other?

No, They had a role they could use to claim if they wished...this was done to avoid getting caught claiming someone else's actual role. any player could have claimed another NCIS character.

I figured in a game so big it might help.

I truely hope you're not mafia ankeli, seeing as we have family connections now!
corax said:
......this.

unvote: kestegs
vote: coju

and you all called me scum for this. turns out i was awesome.

You called me scum for RL implications! I couldn't believe it! I'm trying to connect to people I can only hope are real on the internets by giving real information about myself and I'm claimed as mafia for doing so.

You called me scum for RL implications! I couldn't believe it! I'm trying to connect to people I can only hope are real on the internets by giving real information about myself and I'm claimed as mafia for doing so.

Sometimes that's the game, press people with weak *** arugments and see how they react, if guilty scum are randomly fingered "You are scum, admit it", espically if they haven't played much before, they freak out and think they've given them self away already and over do trying to look town, which looks scummy.

as i said at the start when i posted it. it's a joke. and if i may say so a funny one.
I just remembered after the game when u flipped mafia. and it's still funny.

......calm down.....

Thanks for hosting Gorny, a fun game with interesting mechanics, yet again.

A shame Laarz offed me so soon. :(

:girly:One of the few that the *fluffy pillow killer* would have been able to kill:thumbup: it felt good:wink:

as i said at the start when i posted it. it's a joke. and if i may say so a funny one.
I just remembered after the game when u flipped mafia. and it's still funny.

......calm down.....

I'm always calm, hense, after the game, which I made it to the end to, did indeed flip scum.

Thanks for the game Gorny. Sorry I negatively affected it. Glad the town won anyway, though if it had gone the other way (close loss) I would have kicked myself since being lynched would have taken a mafia out during the night.

Thanks for the game Gorny. Sorry I negatively affected it. Glad the town won anyway, though if it had gone the other way (close loss) I would have kicked myself since being lynched would have taken a mafia out during the night.

I'm sorry I over-reacted to you edit killing yourself, I just *hate* when people do that, it's abusing the rules to get some small advantage and goes against the game.

Never the less I see you apoligised for it in the MTAC thread, and won't hold it against you in future games.

Stay tuned for a Christmas Mafia game in the SPF!

Oh... the weather outside is frightful, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

now-i-have-a-machine-gun-die-hard.jpg

haha... Remember when we first met John McClaine? Argyle met him at the plane...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High