Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Gorny1

Banned
Sep 9, 2003
Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

[highlight]***The game has not yet started, please do not post***[/highlight]

THE RULES

1) You do not talk about your role or any other relevant information concerning the game outside this thread.

2) If you post at night I will kill you, no matter what.

3) If you edit your post I will kill you (This includes editing for spelling mistakes)

4) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the night, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.

5) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.

6) Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. As long as i can read it and figure out ho you are voting for, I will count the vote. Obviously names that are grossly misspelled will not be counted. I'm also not going to take issue with names being case sensitive.

7) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the lynchee has until the days end to persuade the town otherwise.

Proper vote format is: vote: name

8) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.

9) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. The includes theme names such as Gibbs or Mcgee.

10) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be pm'ing (no private aim or msn conversations between each other) is me. Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.

11) I won't be telling you the starting roles.

12) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.

13) Do not post at night or edit or I will kill you.

14) You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 2 contributive posts a day).

15) While this is a mafia game, it is themed and modeled after NCIS. As such, the mechanics that govern this game are a bit different than a standard mafia game.
Some things may happen in this game that normally would not in a standard mafia game.
Some things that happen in a normal mafia game might not occur here.
This includes role tpyes and certain game mechanics.

16) I will not be revealing the roles active in this game nor will I be revealing the characters.

17) On death (NK, Lynch or otherwise) roles may or maynot be revealed. This also has to do with the plot and game mechanics.

18) Read the rules once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team win.

19) I will normally only be able to view the thread and respond to PM's and make decisions after I get home from work. This is sometime around 6PM CST.
I will be off work on Monday October 10th, and Thursday October 20th and will be available.
I will end/begin the day as soon as I can at the appripriate time then tally the votes and add story.

[youtube]A2klhysKyGU[/youtube]

Last edited:
Re: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Player/status/Role (if revealed)

Bad Ash: dead - NK'd on night 1
zemaj - Lynched on day 2
Ankeli - NK'd by Jonas Cobb night 3
Drixx - Mod/edit killed day 3
Noammr - NK'd on night 4
Noodle - Lynched on day 4
Laarz - NK'd night 5
Gwaihir - Lynched day 5
Malevolent - Killed day 5
Caluin Graye - NK'd night 6
Goryani - Lynched Day 6
Gullik - Lynched day 7
Ryleh - Nk'd night 8
Valhauros- Lynched Day 8
Leopold Stotch - Modkilled Day 8
Korialstrasz - NK'd night 9
Kestegs - Lynched Day 9
Boogyman19946 - Modkilled night 10
Corax - Nk'd Night 10
Asrrin - Lynched Day 10
Flubbucket - Modkilled Day 10
Sathoris - NK'd night 11
Uraj - NK'd night 11

***Reserved for endgame information***

Last edited:

Players alive

Feysal
Flip

Total alive: 2

Players wounded

Total wounded: 0

Players dead

1. Bad Ash (NK'd on night 1)
2. zemaj (Lynched on day 2)
3. ankeli (Killed by Jonas Cobb night 3)
4. Drixx (Modkilled day 3)
5. Noammr (NK'd night 4)
6. Noodle (Lynched day 4)
7. Laarz (NK'd night 5)
8. Gwaihir (Lynched Day 5)
9. Malevolent (Killed Day 5)
10. Caluin Graye (NK'd night 6)
11. Goryani (Lynched day 6)
12. Gullik (Lynched day 7)
13. Ryleh (Nk'd night 8)
14. Valhauros (Lynched Day 8)
15. Leopold Stotch (Modkilled Day 8)
16. Korialstrasz (NK'd night 9)
17. Kestegs - (Lynched Day 9)
18. Boogyman19946 - (Modkilled for inactivity night 10)
19. Corax - NK'd Night 10
20. Coju - Lynched Day 10
21. Flubbucket - Modkilled Day 10
22. Sathoris - NK'd Night 11
23. Uraj - NK'd night 11
24. coju - Lynched Day 12

Total dead: 24

Town Wins.

Daily vote/lynch information

Day 1 votes/lynch information: 13 to lynch, 14 to lock

zemaj [7]................ (ankeli, Noammr, korialstraz, uraj, Feysal, Goryani, Gwaihir)
ankeli [1]................ (zemaj)
coju [5].................(corax, Noodle, flippy, flubby, Drixx)
corax [2].................(Gullik, Ryleh,)
Drixx [5].................(Valhauros, Asrrin, Bad Ash, coju, kestegs)
Sathoris [2]................(Boogyman19946, Malevolent)
Feysal [1]................(Sathoris)

kestegs: [0]
Bad Ash [0]

Day 2 votes/lynch information: 13 to lynch 14 to lock

Flubby: [1]......................(coju)
Drixx: [5].......................(Caluin Graye, Ryleh, Valhauros, zemaj, Sathoris,)
zemaj: [17].......................(ankeli, Korial, Noammr, gullik, Uraj, kestegs, Gory, Gwaihir, Noodle, laarz, flubby, Drixx, coju, zemaj, Malevolent, flippy, Asrrin) [Laarz]

Caluin Graye: [0]

Day 3 votes/lynch information

22 left alive; 11 to lynch and 12 to lock

Sathoris: [1] (Valhauros) [Drixx, vote subtracted because of modkill]
Malevolent: [1] (Sathoris)
Corax: [13] (coju, Gullik, kestegs, Uraj, Feysal, flubby, Asrrin, Laarz, Caluin Graye, Korial, Malevolent, Ryleh**)
Flubby: [2] (Gory, Ryleh**)
Noodle: [1] (Boogyman19946)

Asrrin: [0]
coju: [0]

[highlight]Nullified votes[/highlight]

Drixx: [3] (Asrrin, coju, Boogyman19946,)

Day 4 votes/lynch information

21 left alive; 11 to lynch and 12 to lock

Flubbucket: [2]..............(Goryani, Ryleh,)
Noodle: [10]....................(Asrrin, Boogyman19946732456, corax, Uraj, Valhauros, Sathoris, Gullik, Malevolent, Korial, Gwaihir)
Gwaihir: [1]....................(Gullik, Noodle)
Coju: [1]....................... (Caluin Graye)
Asrrin: [0]
Gullik: [0]

Day 5 votes/lynch information

19 left alive; 10 to lynch and 11 to lock

Leopold Stotch: [1]............(Valhauros)
Gwaihir: [10].......................(Sathoris, Goryani, Caluin Graye, Flubbucket, Gullik, Korial, kestegs, coju, Uraj, Asrrin)

16 left alive; 8 to lynch, 9 to lock

Day 6 votes/lynch information

Goryani: [9]...........(Sathoris, korial, Ryleh, Ryleh, [Flub], Flip, Uraj, Coju, Corax)

15 left alive; 8 to lynch, 9 to lock

Day 7 votes/lynch information
Gullik: [9] .............. (corax, Uraj, Ryleh, Sathoris, Korial, Flub, Ryleh, Feysal, Boogyman19946)

10 left alive; 5 to lynch, 6 to lock
Day 8 votes/lynch information
Valhauros: [9] (Sathoris, Korial, Kestegs, Uraj, Corax, Flub, Flip, Feysal, Boogy)

Day 9 votes/lynch information
Kestegs: [7] .......(Sathoris, corax, flub, uraj, flip, coju, feysal)

Day 10 votes/lynch information
7 Left alive, that's 4 to lynch and 5 to lock

Asrrin: [5] ... (Sathoris, Flub, Uraj, Flip, Feysal)

Day 11 votes/lynch information

3 Left alive, that's 2 to lynch and 3 to lock

Coju: [2] (Feysal, Flip)

Last edited:

[YOUTUBE]z1jsedHJ0Uk[/YOUTUBE]

The game will start in roughly 18-19 hours with a night phase.

Update: I've decided to go ahead and start now.

It is now [highlight]Nighttime[/highlight] You may not post until the day starts. The day will start on Thursday at 9PM CST, I've decided to start early and have an extend night to give everyone a chance to read their role PMs and take care of any other business.

If you have business with me, get to it.

Good luck and have fun.

Re: Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Amidst the noises of Trick or Treat on Halloween Night, several gunshots were heard in an alley and an ambulance was called. The unfortunate victim was removed to Bethseda Hospital with a gunshot wound in the arm. He was treated and released.

In another part of town, one Caluin Graye was found uncousious with stab wounds to the chest and arms. He had been attacked from behind in the middle of the night as he went home. A bloody scalpel was found near him. Caluin Graye was taken to Bethesda Hospital and is being kept for observation and is expected to be released tomorrow morning.

It is now [highlight]Daytime[/highlight] and you may post freely.

There have been no deaths.

Ok, so this is kinda nice. I thought I was going to miss the beginning of the day because I'd be out all night observing, but it turns out the start time is 10:00pm EST, which is great.

Hmm. So we have a failed shot and a wounding. From the games I have read, that usually means 2 groups of anti-town. So either 2 mafia or a mafia and a serial killer seem likely, especially with 27 total people. Now we just need to find out who did it.

Id say...that Caluins alibi was a little...

csi-miami.jpg

holey

csi_yeah_skyline.jpg

Hmm. So we have a failed shot and a wounding. From the games I have read, that usually means 2 groups of anti-town. So either 2 mafia or a mafia and a serial killer seem likely, especially with 27 total people. Now we just need to find out who did it.

26 People, not 27.

Ooooo im exited.

phases change at 3pm for me and that is a good time.

:jig::jig::jig::jig:

Hmm. So we have a failed shot and a wounding. From the games I have read, that usually means 2 groups of anti-town. So either 2 mafia or a mafia and a serial killer seem likely.

Sounds familiar. :p

I'd say it's some game mechanic for the theme, he's also effeictly been dentisted, as he can't post or vote. Which can be a pretty powerful ability later on.

Id say...that Caluins alibi was a little...

csi-miami.jpg

holey

csi_yeah_skyline.jpg

I think that's the wrong show...

Gunshot wound would definitely point towards Mafia. A scalpel being found near CG is a bit odd, not generally a murder weapon. Obvious association would be with a doctor or surgeon of some kind, but that doesn't make sense as a killer.

I think that's the wrong show...

Gunshot wound would definitely point towards Mafia. A scalpel being found near CG is a bit odd, not generally a murder weapon. Obvious association would be with a doctor or surgeon of some kind, but that doesn't make sense as a killer.

[nitpick]Some doctors can kill

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=CPR_doctor[/nitpick]

Ooooo im exited.

phases change at 3pm for me and that is a good time.

:jig::jig::jig::jig:

Phases change for me at 3am, which I also see as a good time ^_^:yes:

RQS:

1) What time do phases change for everyone? (or what time zone are you in)

Wrong show or not, I needed to get that out of my system. Too many C's I's and S's make me confused

wow... silly mafia can't even get a kill right :rolleyes:

I think its a bit too early to assume 2 mafia... more likely a SK (or something) + mafia. I do certainly hope that Dentist idea isn't the case. Not only is that a horrible power if used wrong, but I just hate dentists in general. (damn sadistic bastards!)

(if any of you are dentists irl... I refuse to apologize, find a better occupation :p)

classic clip, Gorny :rolf:

Next to Caliun's Entry in wounded it says he can't post or vote today. Which is pretty much teeth pulling.

And I agree it's a nasty ability, mid-late game when someone has FOS on them, then being dentisted removes thier ability to defend themselves.

Although with the dentisted person being made public, it should remove the sting for it's tail.

We're not told who was shot and lived, but we're told who was maimed?
Only reason I can think of is: there's a guy whos NK immune and by not voicing his ability keeps him an open target for other anti-town factions.

Also SKs usually can't attack night 0, so I'm leaning towards 2 mafia, or a twist on the CPR/evil doctor. Two mafia factions make sense in a big game as they're weaker than 1 big faction, due to cross fire.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High