Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Re: Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

......this.

unvote: kestegs
vote: coju

lso mud flinging, the gentlemans form of feces.

Seriously, why would someone softclaim mafia? To let the other mafia's know (whom already knows he is mafia)? Mafia prob doesn't think of themselves as a family, unless they have watched to much Sopranos, so it couldn't slip anything out that way.

Flimsy reasons that doesn't make any sense in any way I can imagine = anti-town.

vote: corax

I concur !

vote: corax

:jig:

the zemaj vs ankeli situation is crazy, maybe they are both scum and are staging it?

I always confuse ankeli with assrin. The reason is the tree stump isn't next to ankeli's.

BTW, my sister's name is Keli... :scratchchin: I truely hope you're not mafia ankeli, seeing as we have family connections now!

Since zemaj AND ankeli think there are dentists in town, what's to say they're not together in all of this, hmm!?

(I'd better not say I've been drinking anything besides tea then... Time for another shot of, wait, time for another drink of tea!)

? Seriously corax? Did you even read any of my post before that?
I'm keeping my bad ash vote for no reason whatsoever.

Night begins Saturday 9pm (CST) correct? Hopefully something more will come out before then. I see nothing condemning besides zemaj's and ankeli's posts.

@ankeli.

I trust neither you nor zemaj, might flip a coin later to decide.

corax was being ridiculous, my vote stays on him.

So wait. Nobody died last night so what do we have to be suspicious of yet?

Zemaj and Ankeli thing seems fairly staged. I mean I know that I'm awkard sometimes, but those two really take the cake, don't you think?

Testing the waters I guess. Vote = Zemaj

corax was being ridiculous, my vote stays on him.

this. i enjoy the first day random finger pointing and it seemed a funny coincidence

also dentist = a doctor who saves people from NK but in doing so removes there ability to post/vote the following day. correct?

The dentists I've ran into were all town doctors that in the process of protecting someone also silenced them for the following day phase.

The Dentists I've ran into have been anti-town who can at night pull someones teeth to stop them talking. Of course this info wasn't made public and as sillence = scum they effectivly could cause a mislynch.

My dentist comment was more refering to the fact that the one wounded player we have can't talk/vote so he's effectivly been dentisted, not necessarily saying there is one around.

So If I understand this right Rlyeh, you suspect a doctor that can wound if he chooses someone who is not targeted for death?
/QUOTE]

I threw the link to the CPR doctor as a nitpick, to show that it's not unheard of for doctors to kill. Although some twist on it would explain the scapel.

So everyone is supposed to post fluff/game-setup speculation for the first part, and then we will hopefully pick apart the fluff and see their mafianess shine though. In the form of fragments of extra knowledge, or a weird mindset.

Or vote for someone for silly reasons or humorous logic (Known as RVS) or ask dumb questions (known as RQS)

this. i enjoy the first day random finger pointing and it seemed a funny coincidence

Gotta make some waves to find the rocks under the surface.

In the most vanilla brands of the game, both the doctor and the SK use a scalpel so that a tracker of some sorts can misidentify one as the other. It's an obvious doc (dentist in this case) save to me.

Tracker wouldn't be confused by it, trackers see who the person targeted, not what they targeted them with.

The main reason the SK doesn't use a gun, is so that a gunsmith can't ping him.

Also Dentist and CPR Doc are two very different roles.

Also nothing says he was saved, the wounding was more likley to silience him, as dentists in my expierence have been anti-town. So care to explain how it's an 'obvious' save.

Corax said:
......this.

unvote: kestegs
vote: coju

You already RVS'd with your vote on Kes, now you RVS logic change your vote because someone mentions mafia and family in the same post?

Vote: Corax

That move seems too scummy for just a FoS.

You already RVS'd with your vote on Kes, now you RVS logic change your vote because someone mentions mafia and family in the same post?

Ew that sentance doesn't flow well at all, let's try that again.

You already placed a random vote on Kestegs, then you change that vote to coju using the same washy logic people use for RVS votes. (The logic being someone mentioned family connections). Changing an RVS vote to an RVS vote = scummy.

i know RVS because of your last post but FoS?

MFoS: Middle finger of suspicion.

greatest thing ever.
cheers for the link to boss, it's favourited for future reference

I'm also going to have a QT thread called MTAC, this is where the truely dead will end up, and once dead they will have an active feed to everything as if they were watching it on TV.

When I read this bit about the 'truly dead' I got deja vu all over again. Caluin Graye is the first player in the dead QT!!!!11!!!!111!1!1!

Seriously though...

Looks like two attempted kills (or does it?) which isn't surprising for a game this big. Two mafia factions easily fit in with NCIS lore. What seem to be doc save notifications are new. I don't believe I've seen them in our games before. However, for a mechanic that seems to be designed to answer questions, there seem to be a bunch more questions that arise. Intentional or ironic?

The story of the unnamed player seems fairly basic. Someone was saved but we don't know who.

The story involving CG gets all hinky. I'm familiar with CPR docs but not dentists, though I think I can guess what a dentist is/does. CPR docs cause side effects if the person to be saved doesn't need saving. I'm assuming dentists always cause side effects no matter what.

If CG was targeted by a CPR doc type role, then CG wasn't targeted by a killing action. CPR cause side effects if the target isn't night killed and this 'daytime jailkeep' could just be a side effect. If this is the case, then there looks to be a single mafia kill attempt and not two. However, CG had stab wounds. The story seems to point away from a CPR doc.

If CG was targeted by a dentist doc type role, then we don't necessarily know if someone was targeted for a night kill or not as side effects happen in either case. The stab wounds indicate CG was target of a night kill this night, but future nights might be different.

Of course, all the talk of cpr doc or dentist assumes a doc caused the post/vote restriction. Another crazy idea: what if the restriction has nothing to do with a doc, and instead caused by the 'killer?'

And now I have 6 pages of posts to scrutinize in a game less than 12 hours old.... Methinks some records will be set this game.

Yhudran vyldeuh luimt ymcu pa nalniedan. Drixx ouin juda ec hud jymet....(#49)

What?

are you drunk?

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

Guessing a post restriction.

Could be a different language perhaps? Although can't say I recognize any of the words. But definately something to do with Drixx's post. I can't speak for everyone, but to me Drixx's post didn't really set off my scum radar. Then again I've mostly skimmed through the thread so far.

Dammit Ankeli, I hate when you are right. I've been wanting to see you lynched for several games now!

Zemaj is definitely pinging my scum radar like nobody's business. Thing is though, he's pretty much hitting every obvious scum tell. I find it hard to believe that real mafia would manage to be that obvious, unless he was a total newb. Zemaj, how many mafia games have you played?

I'll jump, on the bandwagon for him unless he has a really good reason, but I want to hear from him first.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High