Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Re: Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Pretty horrible save since he still died.

CG - You missed my point. "Gwaihir staggers into hospital late into the night". - "Laarz is shot in the parking lot."

What I was pondering is did Laarz attack Gwaihir and he was saved by the sniper taking him out - hence a Gwaihir save.

OR
Was Gwaihir attacked by someone else and they failed at a kill?

If it's a Gwaihir save would the Sniper then be Mafia?

2nd post:

A lock, so quickly? Mal makes one post and no-one waits to see if he accidently misses the post-restriction PM? (ie: some post from Gorny).

Also does the day end early with a lock? or will the 24 hours roll on with nothing being able to effect the outcome? (offsites a lock ends the day, but every site is different).

Just so we all know per Gorny day 5: "19 left alive; 10 to lynch and 11 to lock"

We are at 10 so a lynch but not a lock unless I missed a vote:
1055/1057/1062/3/4/5/6/7/1069/1076

I will lock unless we want to wait a bit?

3rd Post: According to ncis.wika. P2P killer was killed in a sedan in a parking lot, after knocking out someone with thier own gun. Gibbs and Lance gunned him down, it's iffy on the article if their support was sniper support or pistol support.

Anyway the point I'm getting at is: The death scene seems to fit (somewhat) the descrption of Cobbs death, as his kills have seemed to follow his storyline. Re-enforcing the fact that Laarz was cobbs (more so than just the scapel in hand).

Just so we all know per Gorny day 5: "19 left alive; 10 to lynch and 11 to lock"

We are at 10 so a lynch but not a lock unless I missed a vote:
1055/1057/1062/3/4/5/6/7/1069/1076

I will lock unless we want to wait a bit?

Gwaihir is at one less vote to lynch/lock due to missing an eye.

Players wounded

1. Gwaihir (sans left eye) may post vote. Because of his injury the total votes needed to lock or lynch him are one less than any other player (9/10)

Total wounded: 0

Wow, would ya look at that. If you want something done right, let others do it. >.> I'll be sure to pop some corn next time we're on a roll like that.

I'm not locking on Gwaihir just because he claimed to be not pro-town. But I guess we'll find out when the day ends at this point as I believe Asrrin has locked the vote (unless I'm mistaken on the vote count).

Duh - My bad I know I read that too! Sheesh!

CG - You missed my point. "Gwaihir staggers into hospital late into the night". - "Laarz is shot in the parking lot."

What I was pondering is did Laarz attack Gwaihir and he was saved by the sniper taking him out - hence a Gwaihir save.

OR

I actually think both of these theory are not quite right. My belief is you are closest on the first. I think that it was basically a scripted event - if I was trageted by Cobb, I would lose my eye. I also think that Laarz was Cobb and got shot. The MO matches Noamarr, which leads me to suspect mafia.

But then again, I that is just my theory.

Well that is quite the accomplishment if I am unanimous!

It's happened at least once before. I forget if we keep track of that particular record or not. Either way, you are still a couple votes short. Better start insulting mothers.

OR

I agree with Gwaihir on this. I think Laarz (Cobb) attacked Gwaihir (Kort). The end result (Gwaihir injured and receiving a lynch penalty) is something pre-planned for when Cobb attacks Kort, regardless of any involvement of any other role. I think Cobb attacking Mike Franks (or Gibbs) had a similar scripted story.

Therefore, I think Laarz's death was unrelated with Gwaihir. The sniper, whichever alignment, ended up targeting Laarz.

Well, since Gwaihir is locked anyway, I'm leaving my vote on the brewmaster. There is something that is bugging me a lot: Why haven't the two known investigative roles come clean with all their information (which would help discard potential townies from getting lynched), specially considering we all know their relative roles. More importantly, Why haven't they been targeted for kills? I'm not wishing for them to die, but I find odd that the assassins haven't tried to target them (it would have been shown in the day's stories). Maybe they thought they are NK immune or under permanent doctor protection, but still... it seems unusual.

Sathoris' "I can't believe all of you just ignore all of this. Even Ryleh just whistles past and not addresses my claim":
Don't worry, man, he goes tomorrow. His posts 1079 and 1081 are dead on Mafia.

Sathoris' "I'm not watching any of them anymore. I already know they're scum."
Fair enough, but then, Who did you watch? Why haven't you posted the result?

Korialstraz's "Didn't really manage to come up with any usefull evidence on people. Granted I didn't try that hard after Sathoris's reveal"
Let me get this straight... Are you saying you are not trying your hardest to catch Mafia just because the spotlight is on someone else? What kind of approach is that? Where are your results?

Leopold Stotch's "I'm so damned confused":
Of course you are!
Revote: Leopold Stotch

well i missed that train. i didn't even make it to the station

Let me get this straight... Are you saying you are not trying your hardest to catch Mafia just because the spotlight is on someone else? What kind of approach is that? Where are your results?

Well yes and no. I started looking up some earlier posts and reading through parts of the thread again. But my time these last couple days have been very limited compared to when the game just started. Add in being home sick (and sleeping half the day away) and there's the results.

I'm not proud of it, but I'd rather be honest than have someone ask me later what happened with my "investigation" so to speak. >.>

I am however just as surprised as you that none of the claimed townies have been attempted killed. Maybe the mafia is playing safe and going for other less noticed targets.

There is an episode (one shot, one kill) in season 1 of NCIS where a failed marine recruit(he got rejected) is taking out marine recruiters.

hold with me while i check some stuff

so gwahir is attacked, possibly by laarz who may or may not be the p2p killer.
laarz is then killed by the sniper.
sniper could be part of the mafia team, which could also be part of the failed n0 shooting.

It'll probably have to wait until tonight to see if there are 2 attacks or not i guess.

Sath had no evidence that I was talking back, just that Gwaihl revieved calls. There's also nothing but his word that the mason groups mod confrimed to be the only one.

Again, Gwaihir made and received calls from different numbers, in addition it shows him visiting you. I have since learned from flavour that visiting means targetting and phone calls means talking.

Not that I don't beleive he is a mason, or has a watcher/tracker ability, I just think he's gone conspiracy mad, and misinterpting the flavor.

Consipiracy mad I may be, unless Gorny is mind****ing me with the flavour, I have to stand by what I said.

Fair enough, but then, Who did you watch? Why haven't you posted the result?

Because nothing important showed up

Val, what is your beef with me? :unimpressed:

and to the people who wonder why the known townies are still alive: have you thought about bus drivers or role blocking or something? are y'all pissed off the intended target is still alive? hmmm? :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High