Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Re: Witch Hunt: The NCIS Haloween Forum Mafia Thread

Unvote: Flub
Vote: Noodle

So who exactly are the guilty?

noodle is one hence the vote.

It seems like everybody is talking in code now. Everyone is mentioning names that they assume everyone knows are associated with players. It makes it rather hard to deduce what half of the posts in here mean. Right now I can't make heads or tails of this sath/Gory/Flubb/Gwaihir...etc situation.

I have no specific reasons to believe that teh Noodles are evil, but I also have no reason to believe that he isn't. I expect I will be out at day end and will likely cast my vote here in the next few hours. Unless something changes, it will be going on Noodle.

Updated vote count:

Flubbucket: [2] (Goryani, Ryleh,)
Noodle: [8] (Asrrin, Boogyman19946732456, corax, Uraj, Valhauros, Sathoris, Gullik, Malevolent)
Gwaihir: [1] (Gullik, Noodle)

I'm still at work, will be home in just over 2 hours from now.

Phew. Made it back in time!

I started reading up on some posts earlier, but other stuff got in the way. And I'll be asleep when the day ends so throwing my vote on the biggest wagon. I'd have hoped to find a case to build on, but it wouldn't have even mattered at this point I think.

Vote: coju

I don't like the case on Noodle.

coju however has failed to deliver, so my original suspicions of him are renewed.

korial, aren't you one of the people along with corax saying noodle is scum, why would you wont to bluid a case for someone else now ,if I understand what you're saying in your last post ,are you hedging your bets? Or are you talking about bluiding a case on noodle?

Wow, well done Sathoris. That was actually very sound logic. Everything you said you found was true. You just made one extra assumption. That there are only 2 possible types of mason groups.

This time seems as good as any for me to make a role claim.
I am Trent Kort, and neutral. I was mason partners with Noamarr, also neutral, and our goal was to find the P2P killer. We each had a separate investigation power. I got guilty/not guilty results, He got mafia/not mafia results. From this I assumed that I could catch the SK, and he could find mafia.

Speaking of results, we appear to be rather ineffective at finding anything:
Mine: flubb, Val, Uraj, RE: all results are not guilty
Noamar: RE, Drixx, and Ankeli : all results are not mafia.
Last night he said he was going for Uraj, flip or Sath. He never said which one before he was shot.

You may also notice a trend in my investigations. My investigations also post restrict people. I have been trying to not make it obvious that the post restriction is controlled, so I have been investigating whoever decoded the last one as long as I thought they had a chance at being the SK. Not sure it was the best plan, but thought it better to try and hide the active post restrictions. And from that, sorry to anyone I gave a restriction to, it was nothing personal. Except for part of yours RE, I refuse to apologize for making someone talk like Yoda. That is amazing. Gorny really went all out for that.

Speaking to my win condition, I still need to find me a SK. And Noodle was on my list of people that needed checking out, so I have no problem voting him.

Therefore:

This would have been interesting tonight as I would have had to break the chain. I already investigated Val. I really don't think CG is our SK. My first thought was corax for that post about RE getting 3 restrictions, but I really don't think he is a SK either. So I am up for suggestions if Noodle turns out to be mafia and not a SK.

Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.
But baby, what about my Honda?
Vote: coju

I don't like the case on Noodle.

coju however has failed to deliver, so my original suspicions of him are renewed.

I did not realize I was supposed to be bringing anything to the table.
Quite a few people here seem to have some nice ideas, quotes, assumptions, presumed powers, and great points about making assumptions.
The connection b/w corax and CG getting stabbed is connecting. Although, many people do carry knifes, and 4-5 NCIS members I'll assume all carry knifes.
Nomarr, RE, and Gwai all in together? I noticed Sath (I believe Sath) was watching Noamrr(?) and saw that he recruited RE. Do you (sath) have any information about who these three talked to? I'm sure you can get phonerecords and what nots.
Feysal talking all nice and sweet gets (her?him?believeI'veheard'her') Feysal town points. In that case all I'm doing to talking nice and sweet to everybody in this game; calling them sweetheart, lovely, sugarpie.
I do get a nice Southernly, Black Grandmother accent from Feysal, although that may be her tar. ha... Think last game I played she talked about that character being evil and what nots.

:alright:

/\ that's nasty looking /\

Flubbucket: [2]..............(Goryani, Ryleh,)
Noodle: [10]....................(Asrrin, Boogyman19946732456, corax, Uraj, Valhauros, Sathoris, Gullik, Malevolent, Korial, Gwaihir)
Gwaihir: [1]....................(Gullik, Noodle)
Coju: [1]....................... (Caluin Graye)

Asrrin: [0]
Gullik: [0]

I'll go ahead and put my vote in, that way someone else can decide if they want to lock it later if I'm not around. I'll try to check in though.

vote: Noodle

Wow, well done Sathoris. That was actually very sound logic. Everything you said you found was true. You just made one extra assumption. That there are only 2 possible types of mason groups.

I am Trent Kort, and neutral. I was mason partners with Noamarr, also neutral, and our goal was to find the P2P killer. We each had a separate investigation power. I got guilty/not guilty results, He got mafia/not mafia results. From this I assumed that I could catch the SK, and he could find mafia.

Last night he said he was going for Uraj, flip or Sath. He never said which one before he was shot.

You may also notice a trend in my investigations. My investigations also post restrict people. I have been trying to not make it obvious that the post restriction is controlled, so I have been investigating whoever decoded the last one as long as I thought they had a chance at being the SK. Not sure it was the best plan, but thought it better to try and hide the active post restrictions. And from that, sorry to anyone I gave a restriction to, it was nothing personal. Except for part of yours RE, I refuse to apologize for making someone talk like Yoda. That is amazing. Gorny really went all out for that.

Speaking to my win condition, I still need to find me a SK. And Noodle was on my list of people that needed checking out, so I have no problem voting him.

Therefore:

This would have been interesting tonight as I would have had to break the chain. I already investigated Val. I really don't think CG is our SK. My first thought was corax for that post about RE getting 3 restrictions, but I really don't think he is a SK either. So I am up for suggestions if Noodle turns out to be mafia and not a SK.

Any reason to not give Noammr's role name?

...Anyone night talking that isn't a mason has to be anti-town. That night I tracked Gwahir and saw that he again contacted Noammr and Ryleh. What the flavour also said was that he made more calls in the night than a normal person should. My guess is they're some sort of cult that recruited Ryleh.

- There is only one mason group in the game.
- Noammr, Gwahir and Ryleh were communicating every night. They can't be masons so they have to be an anti-town faction.
- Noammr looked up Ryleh on N0 so my bet is he recruited him into their cult.
- Flavour in my tracking result said that Gwahir was too active for a normal person that night.

I feel that me roleclaiming is worth it to out two anti-town players. If you guys want to lynch Noodle first I'm okay with that. As long as these two follow.

---

So you say everything Sathoris found was/is true...

Therefore:

Why did you investigate your friend Ryleh????

Something isn't adding up here....

Why is all this info going to waste??

Well, since we're revealing so much information today, I think it is time I dropped my role and explained myself. First off, as you may notice from the way I talk here, I do not have, and never did have, any kind of post restriction. However, I have something far worse.

With the way Fey is posting I doubt he's anti - but could be neutral or some other silly role from the mind of our Mod but I think he's probably town aligned more than not? (if that makes scense).

Good call Flip, you are very close. As I have been not-so-subtly hinting, I am Mrs Mallard. I win with the town, but only if I'm alive when the game ends, meaning I'm essentially a town survivor. That is why I have been playing as I have - since I need to survive to win, my primary motivation has been to appear harmless to the town and scum alike, so I would not be lynched or night killed. It seems to have been working, far better than I expected even, but I figure I should stop and explain while I'm ahead.

Now, I have made some comments during the game which I should probably explain. I did not intentionally obfuscate them, although that seems to be how they turned out.

I had two things to say here. First, I thought the dentist idea was weird and unheard of, and I thought it strange that it had been discussed so much. Second, I made a reference to the Press Your Luck game where flubbucket faked three post restrictions. He also faked a post restriction in my first game here, meaning I never had seen him post normally. With that history, I did not think his restriction was real, but I did not care. I thought he was amusing himself and it had no relevance to his alignment.

This was just filler, with a reference to Thomson and Thompson because I thought it was funny.

Here I was trying to deny having a post restriction, but I guess it was much too vague. I'm not too sorry about that either, it's not like I was ever much of a distraction.

Aside from the complaint about far too many posts keeping me awake at night, I was trying to convey that I thought Drixx was town.

Here, the gist of the post was that I believed korialstraz was town. And I liked being able to work in that NIS reference... it was no typo. NCIS is in fact the successor organization to NIS, and I added it in as another example of my character having dementia, being unaware of the change, which occurred in 1992. Oh, and there was the bit about being oblivious about Donald Duck too.

Sant-Maurice = Sathoris. After Drixx, I played around with some other names, trying to make them into real names or close. I thought that his pursuit of Drixx was bad and made him suspicious.

Choral-Stewart = korialstraz. I was saying here that lynching him or Drixx to confirm the other was a downright terrible idea.

The reference to Bad Ash was just more demented rambling from me, and I certainly did not mean he had ever visited me, nor did it occur to me anyone could read it that way. I was having fun, and I got a laugh out of the badass line.

I was just confused by what flubbucket was asking me.

More filler, and a perfect opportunity to use that underwear reference when Leo replaced in.

Arzini = Asrrin. Also a reference to Don Barzini, just because. I did not trust Asrrin, and I thought the way he was appealing to the mob mentality was particularly horrid.

Fixing my vote, stating my opinion of flubbucket. I did not even bother to add any ramblings here, I was in a hurry.

There you have it. I have been reading and thinking about the game, but it has simply not been in my interest to be a more visible participant, since that would likely get me killed. I don't mean to become a distraction to you now either, and with corax basically claiming a guilty result on Noodle, I'd be fine joining that wagon, if he was not already at enough votes to lynch.

Any reason to not give Noammr's role name?

I am under the impression that my PM does not allow me to. I am asking Gorny if I can or not. If he says I can, you will have it.

So you say everything Sathoris found was/is true...

Why did you investigate your friend Ryleh????

Something isn't adding up here....

Why is all this info going to waste??

Ahh I as confusing here, Saths investigations were true. Noamar investigating RE the first night to check if he was mafia. I checked him last night to see if he was the SK. Negative on both of those, so I assume he is town. But beyond that I have never communicated with him.

Then not everything Sathoris says/said is true? Because he said you all communicating every night and you did not dispute this.

I'll lock -

just in case there's more vote -stealing/switching or whatever has been happening

I think it's just customary that Noodle gets to select a rug of his choice.

there-will-be-hell-toupee-political-poster-1305202693.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High