Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Sodium is a lot of fun :)

pfft i can get that from actually being drunk.

i remember when a mate of mine stole the whole container of pure sodium from the science lab. he put the whole lot on his driveway inside his carport and they all wondered why i was standing in the street. then he put the hose on it.

it was one of the coolest things i've ever seen

OK, I definitely need to hang out w/ you at some point. My buddies and I once awoke to discover we had inadvertently acquired a canoe by unknown methods. Also, not sure how we got it home.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lol. i love randomly acquired stuff. my alltime favourite was probably watching one of my mates wake up and realise he was in the roof. not the attic (as we don't have those) but in the roof roof, sleeping in the insulation. then we took the ladder

I remember one night we found traffic cones, stop/slow signs on a stick and high vis vests (traffic people had not secured their gear properly). It was a lot of fun directing traffic on a main road while being slightly inebriated :).

The other thing I remember was going to sleep in one bed and waking up in another ... that was a good night

Sometimes I wish I had drunk friends to have fun with like that. My friends were never that much fun.

lol. i got drunk and went to work. silly cakes.

we stole one of the tall orange road work cones one night. i didn't think about the fact that the base would be bloody heavy to stop them blowing over. i nearly got pulled out the window at about 60km/h

Wow! That sounds pretty smart!

I'm going to watch some big fireworks here over the lake, I'm hoping it doesn't rain!

it was a lack of thought. possibly due to inebriation. if i remember correctly it was prom night.

I remember one time when we all got very drunk and thought it was a good idea to have a road sign headbutting competition. The aim being you have to jump and headbut a sign. I had a seriously bad hangover after that one (head was really sore).

...that i've never done.

witches hat jousting (on your head) would be a fun one i never tried.

That sounds awesome, almost as fun as motorcycle jousting.

oooo motorcycle jousting with witches hats on your head
/I foresee a darwin award

ah darwin awards.

there was a pic in the paper on saturday of some aussie army boys in full combat gear jousting on bicycles over on deployment

nothing. my mate took tonnes of rp'ing books and run 3 concurrent rp games. thats how hard they work over there

Still not worth it

someones got to do it.
i realise it seems callous but its true. while the compensation doesn't match up if they are KIA, it is their choice to make. and the compensation they do get for giving up some of their liberties is good.

I always thought the compensation was fairly low, particularly for what you have to give up.

For example to be a general labourer (no skills needed) on any mine site in WA, you will easily get 100k/year

@ corax: Cracked book

I, sadly, have never woke up with newly acquired items. Have took traffic barrels, signs, and a Little Ceasar's trash can.

Nice book coju, an informative read I'm sure!

Fireworks were good, and it only rained very briefly, so that was nice.

Welcome back kegster. I got rained on for my ride to work this morning, twas only breif but it was annoying.

lol @ book

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High