Awesome = not being in an accident. :thumbup:

Re: The Noodle Compound

Snow = skiing = awesome!

Yes that is true. Which is why snow should stay in the mountains! >_<

Snow = Accidents on sidewalks
Skiing = Accidents on hillsides
Awesome = not being in an accident. :thumbup:

Indeed.

Although the not so awesome factor of accident on a hillside is countered by the fun you have before the accident. Which is of course relative to the severity of your accident, where sometimes the fun factor does not counter the anti-awesomeness of the accident that may or may not have occured. >_>

Although the not so awesome factor of accident on a hillside is countered by the fun you have before the accident. Which is of course relative to the severity of your accident, where sometimes the fun factor does not counter the anti-awesomeness of the accident that may or may not have occured. >_>

Its all relative to the Square of the Hypotenuse. If you take the severity of the injury divided by the number of people and multiply by amount of alcoholic beverages cubed, then you get the true answer to how fun it was, and if it was worth it. :coffee:

Its all relative to the Square of the Hypotenuse. If you take the severity of the injury divided by the number of people and multiply by amount of alcoholic beverages cubed, then you get the true answer to how fun it was, and if it was worth it. :coffee:

You said it way more elequently than I did. But it's still the same concept. I didn't include alcohol in the equation though, since I can't think of any place in Norway where drinking and skiing is allowed. At least not in one of those skiing park sort of places.

You can always smuggle it inside, but you risk being kicked out if caught. >_>

I don't think its allowed here either, but I watched a drunk kid attempt a backflip off of the terrain parks biggest jump. It was more of a cart-wheel onto his head ending in a trip on a sweet looking ambulance on tracks. He was okay. Dropped out of Highschool junior year, and thankfully haven't heard from him yet. Probably be in the news some point in his life. I'll let you all know when it happens.

Please do. I love watching idiots break their limbs. ^_^

How ya guys like my new desktop?

Getting my second monitor tomorrow, a FULL HD 23' this time. Should fit well into a dual-monitor state with my 1440x900 19'

Raves happily

Last edited:

You sure are in a spamming mood Trionth!

I find that to be quite... AWESOME! >_>

Anyway time for some dinner and a Futurama movie. :D

"Just because I have a hotel in my foot doesn't make me a bogalimogalimogali!"

Sure AM! Almost 1k posts lol :grin:

I don't watch nearly as much futurama as I should... great show though, great show :thumbup:

I like the way you make several posts to yourself Trionth :p

It's cold here. Soon it will snow and the snow will turn to ice, = staying at home with nice cup of tea while everyone falls over outside. ^_^

Yeah, my mind just races and I post uncontrolable. Its an addiction, I have medicine and everything. Its got a fancy name, the doctors called it "Imafrickenretard" its pretty common here in America.

I don't watch nearly as much futurama as I should... great show though, great show :thumbup:

Aye it is. :D I love the 3 movies, oh and I've so far only been able to watch 2 of the episodes from the new season, but they are EPIC! :D

It's cold here. Soon it will snow and the snow will turn to ice, = staying at home with nice cup of tea while everyone falls over outside. ^_^

I'll be the guy falling over. Ok maybe not so much... it's like 2 years since last time. But boy I hit my head pretty badly then. >_<

Got a major headache and was all dizzy on my way home after it happened.

First thing I do when I come home? Take a painkiller and start gaming! XD

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High