The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Ya just had to take my walker in for its 10,000th step checkup;)

Wow, you've been busy!

It was only at 6k a week ago, right? You must be fit as a fiddle!

Krischan isn't the other Platinum Pal... Who else has been here since the wheel was invented?

Laarz, Gorny (oddly enough... Always picuted him ~35-40 ish, maybe he defy's time and ages slow) Krischan, Hmm....

Actually there are three platinums left, one the fourth has been banned.

He was yellow.

Aw man! How do people get banned from here?! I haven't been exactly sweet and sincere to everyone... After being a Platinum person thingy, getting banned... Dang :\

I feel like a full fledged addict to this site now.

Posts Per Day: 9.46

Wow I'm a loser.

Ya just had to take my walker in for its 10,000th step checkup;)

lol. go well? :)

Aw man! How do people get banned from here?! I haven't been exactly sweet and sincere to everyone... After being a Platinum person thingy, getting banned... Dang :\

(Gorny, allow me to be frank)

no, it's a good thing some ppl get banned. some people are not friendly with others and some bring it on themselves and get themselves banned for acting like a complete ****ing idiot. people who have been around will know i am talking about more than one person.

I feel like a full fledged addict to this site now.

Posts Per Day: 9.46

Wow I'm a loser.

lol, i think i had like ~18 per day. XXDD

another good site, Trionth is:

http://niccageaseveryone.blogspot.com/

it works so well and i love it!! XD

Mhm :)

Leaving work in t-minus 2 minutes. And counting. WOO!

Get to go deal with the parents idiocy. And mafia... *shudder* I assume I'll have peoples theories all over me. Bah. I will be back tomorrow. Goodbye and Goodnight! :wave:

sigh. that's what my mom always told me. and she's put... "TEH CURSE" on me.

"ONE DAY, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A DAUGHTER JUST LIKE YOU AND THEN YOU'LL SIT THERE AND SAY, 'DAMN, MY MOMMA WAS RIGHT. MAYBE I SHOULD'VE TREATED HER BETTER.'!!"

yeah..... Mom yelled at me a lot when i was younger and still when i was living with her. look, i may not be the brightest crayon in the box and i do some really stupid things, but i like to think i was not that bad of a daughter. pretty sure she feels differently. :\

3.03 posts per day. :embarassed:

I guess I'll take comfort in knowing that I'm also posting on 4 other forums as well.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High