The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Haha if only it was that simple.

Or wait... maybe it is? Well who cares! Won't stop me from gaming. :D

GO TRIONTH GO! I'm rooting for ya! :D

Always fun to reach those... I want to say checkpoints with post counts. Huh... maybe I do play too much. :D

Its more like a mushroom level-up. Then at 2k I get a Fire-flower, and 3k, a feather!

*woosh*

Oh, and next post is a party.

Holy cow? You get both a fire flower and a feather at 3k posts? I can't recall what I got... In fact I didn't get anything. Wasn't that when I had a giveaway perhaps?

Either 2k or 3k posts I hosted a giveaway, although I didn't have any D2 items to speak of... so I gave away like 1 month or 3 month PAL membership. Or was it 1 month PAL and a 3 month PAL for first and second place. Can't recall. >_>

In anyway you're one-ups are way better than mine. :D

Bah, I meant 2k and 3k. I'll edit it.

And 1k Posts!!!

WOOO! :jig:

Warning: Naughty word below

First person to message me online USWest Diablo on Thursday gets a free cookie! (so most likely Laarz, he's always creeping around)

And now its ruined.

How does the Pal thing work? If you are a pal for x year (Purple apple thing <1 yeah, 1 year bronze, 2 year silver, 3 year gold, etc?)

And now its ruined.

How does the Pal thing work? If you are a pal for x year (Purple apple thing <1 yeah, 1 year bronze, 2 year silver, 3 year gold, etc?)

Ofc it's not ruined lol. You just started working towards your next and greater goal! :D

Nah doesn't work like that. The PAL system was divided into different price ranges. Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum IIRC. Bronze being cheapest and Platinum most expensive obviously, and the more expensive PAL membership, the better perks. Bigger inbox, slightly bigger avatar, no ads (I believe that was silver and up) etc. Different and better perks to more money you spent. Then you could buy either 1, 3 or 6 months, and I believe even a year. And it could be made to a recurring payment. Not sure on the length of time the membership lasted, but it was def 1 and 3 months.

Anyway I think I bought a year silver way back then, before it was changed into just 1 PAL membership with all perks included. IIRC Elly menioned something about that sort of membership model would be less confusing, and that more people might become PAL members because of it. That's also when they changed it from Bronze, Silver, Gold Platinum thing to a purple name and the full juv pot.

I thought it was over a year since I paid for my membership, but apparently it isn't. >_>

*exasperated tone* Whaaat?!

Mikachu, I fear no rabbit. Unless its the Rabbit of Caerbannog. If thats the case, I'm terribly sorry and shall go recruit the help of the nights... As soon as I find a Shrubbery.

NI!

Wow, that website won't work with my web browser. Computer fail. Open computer with Photoshop, time to fix my pic :D

Bah, I meant 2k and 3k. I'll edit it.

And 1k Posts!!!

WOOO! :jig:

Warning: Naughty word below

First person to message me online USWest Diablo on Thursday gets a free cookie! (so most likely Laarz, he's always creeping around)
I prefer the term stealth mode ,sounds more dangerous:alright::jig: congrats on 1000:thumbup:

Haha, whatever grandpa ;) :p :D lol

You are pretty sneaky though, you always log in right on a spam burst, I never see your "ASilentFart :)D) has entered battle net."

I prefer the term stealth mode ,sounds more dangerous:alright::jig: congrats on 1000:thumbup:

dude, if i had PAL membership, it would work so well to my advantage! i like being hidden. i can avoid certain ppl, but i kinda don't have that problem now. everyone i did not get along with but interacted with daily have gotten banned. >.>

yes, Congrats, Trionth!!! :D

Haha, whatever grandpa ;) :p :D lol

You are pretty sneaky though, you always log in right on a spam burst, I never see your "ASilentFart :)D) has entered battle net."

SHHHH!!!! Trionth, you can't reveal the secret!!!!

Mika, it's a rabbit? no joke, i thought it was a cat this whole time. >.>

and hey, at least y'all get snow. sometimes, we get 80F in December. :p oh, and no snow ("no snow" being "no ten feet towers of snow").

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High