The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I think this guy belongs to this thread.

s_499133.jpg

All I'm saying is...you're all going to need your sanity for the game I have planned....

MWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa! :evil:

Bring it on! I've already played Amnesia: dark descent so I'm good with my sanity

MJ = Michael Jordan. deal with it

also deal with NY being a smelly, rude city and Chicago be too awesome for people who would rather go to NY :-x.

woot. ill drop my NY stinks comments cause ive actually never been haha. Ive been a lot of places but not NY, I should get there sometime

just as long as i don't get rickrolled, just roborolled

:evil: :evil:

So ...Bear GRylls vs. Mantracker...who wins?

...i have 24 roles ready for the mafia game ...maybe I'll add a Rickrolling type roll.

...i have 24 roles ready for the mafia game ...maybe I'll add a Rickrolling type roll.

dibs.

only seen bear grylls but hes kind of a wuss. I saw that he had a horrible horrible injury..................when a camera fell down the mountain and crushed his leg. awesome. haha. im guessing man tracker just cause that sounds cooler

MJ reached his prime in the 80s. He was then abducted by aliens and replaced with that thing that died last year sometime in the late 80s or early 90s... I think it was after Bad.

Ok...

Micheal Jackson reached his prime in the 80s. He was then abducted by aliens and replaced with that thing that died last year sometime in the late 80s or early 90s... I think it was after Bad.

What theme are you planning? You better recruit more WoW people if you're gonna get 24man to sign up methinks.

Well, theres 1 outsider here ready to join the ranks of paraniod boat floating fly-swappers :whistling:

You don't have to fear for your life in Harlem if you're wearing a confederate belt buckle. Granted I'm not there that often, haha. But it's not THAT bad.

no, my brother did not wear that buckle!! aw, hell no! my brother went to NY with the high school choir and and one of his male choir mates wore it in Harlem. i call his choir mate Cowboy.

no, my brother had drugs offered to him. he was like, "Nooo..." *waalks really fast*

MJ = Michael Jordan. deal with it

also deal with NY being a smelly, rude city and Chicago be too awesome for people who would rather go to NY :-x.

ok... no offense to anyone who lives in NJ/Philly, but... i landed and was driving to my destination with Coog and Chau and omg.... it smelled like a giant ripped a huge one... or Pasadena (aka "Stink-a-dena").

just as long as i don't get rickrolled, just roborolled

ONLY FOR HARDCORE CHRONO TRIGGER FANS!!

ok... no offense to anyone who lives in NJ/Philly, but... i landed and was driving to my destination with Coog and Chau and omg.... it smelled like a giant ripped a huge one... or Pasadena (aka "Stink-a-dena").[/URL]

Yeah, Jersey's the pit.

Back at a computer! Hours too late though. I'm going to take a nap, city drivers are :censored: :censored: :censored: $%&*!

Stupid.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High