The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

aw, Mika. :( im sorry.

*hug*

hey, if it helps... my life the past several days/weeks has been topsy-turvy.

edit: wait, why am i smiling? that's not funny.... not the **** i have had to deal with.... >.>

*removes smiley*

*uber hugs for everyone*

yeah life's been a bit crazy, esepecially today.
Let's have some lemons
[youtube]Va0vs1fhhNI[/youtube]

I've tried replying to the mafia game, but the past 6 times its given me errors, then brings me back to the message thing with nothing there... I hate this computer. Hopefully this one works.

Gorny, NO MAS MJ. Please. His music is... meh. Bad is the best.

You're going to Chicago?!

EDIT: I can edit, and reply, and page hop on this thread. As soon as I try to go to a new page or reply on the mafia thread it bugs and internet explorer says it cannot get to the page. I can get to new pages via email notifications, so I guess I'm following along for a bit...

I've tried replying to the mafia game, but the past 6 times its given me errors, then brings me back to the message thing with nothing there... I hate this computer. Hopefully this one works.

Gorny, NO MAS MJ. Please. His music is... meh. Bad is the best.

Ya kidding me? Michael Jackson was the greatest artist and performer alive.

You're going to Chicago?!

If you're going to Chigaco you should go to NY city insteady.

On that we will never agree. If you want to see an amazing performance and great artists, watch Queen's concert at Wembly Stadium.

im going to Chicago for a connection flight back home on Sunday. that's all. :)

my Baby Brother went to NY when he was a freshman in high school. said he had a great time and thought he was going to die when he was in Harlem because some... Cowboy, is what i call him IRL, wore his Confederate belt buckle in that area. oy.... ya know that boy didn't think a lot when he was younger.

The compound is defying this crappy computer. I just refreshed my email, and it closed. The compound remains strong! (No avatar pics or "quote" "+" quickie! etc buttons showing though, just outlines...

Then I clicked where the 'Post Quick Reply' button should've been and it died. I got it back though! (copy-past) and the back button, so it should work this time, all the buttons and pictures are back.

Leo. You're brother is lucky to be alive :D

Thought I would clear up my music likes. I don't just listen to "oldies" I listen to music ranging from Tchaikovsky to Killswitch Engage and everywhere in between. Except Country and Rap. I have a few good rap songs, and 2 Michael Martin Murphey (Real Country) CDs. Just so you don't think I'm musically retarded :thumbup:

MJ reached his prime in the 80s. He was then abducted by aliens and replaced with that thing that died last year sometime in the late 80s or early 90s... I think it was after Bad.

All I'm saying is...you're all going to need your sanity for the game I have planned....

MWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa! :evil:

my Baby Brother went to NY when he was a freshman in high school. said he had a great time and thought he was going to die when he was in Harlem because some... Cowboy, is what i call him IRL, wore his Confederate belt buckle in that area. oy.... ya know that boy didn't think a lot when he was younger.

You don't have to fear for your life in Harlem if you're wearing a confederate belt buckle. Granted I'm not there that often, haha. But it's not THAT bad.

You don't have to fear for your life in Harlem if you're wearing a confederate belt buckle. Granted I'm not there that often, haha. But it's not THAT bad.

Says angry fang face. You know your kind cannot be trusted.

I think this guy belongs to this thread.

s_499133.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High