The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Buying tickets to Evil Dead the musical :D

Already lined up my dates too, December 4th will be awesome! Woo!

The only musical with a spatter zone,sounds like "The Rocky Horror Show" for your
generation;)

Man, I LOVE the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Just watched it again a few days ago. I was worried that my date wouldn't want to go if I told them I bought the splatter zone tickets, so I just mentioned it and get a text that says "there better be splatter" :D Awesome!!

Nurman, this computer (server, it runs the trendsetter...) is so old that gmail no longer supports the version of internet explorer it uses. The gmail on the computer is like the gmail on my phone. Its crap. All pictures show as links, and only half of them open. All the smiley I use I gotta spell out, and all smilies used just show as the text lol. I DO get avatar pics though.

The guy who does the layout has a better computer, and when he's gone doing stuff I can use his. And I have a decent computer at home (I think it runs the thing right before vista, so I'm only 2 operating systems behind) It might even run vista, I don't know lol.

Gorny, what is your avatar from?

Ghost Rider with Nicholas Cage? Never seen it, but thats what I was thinking.

Yes :grin: My buddy here at work went to it a few days ago, so I bought tickets when its closer to my town. Go to evildeadthemusical.com They're probably showing somewhere near you sometime. There were 3 "splater zone" seats left, and only $9 a seat :)

"groovy."

Off work now, and get to mow 5 acres of lawn... for the last time before snow though, so thats a plus.

Talk to you all later tonight!

tired....

Bad Ash, someone told me something HILARIOUSLY funny today about Ash from Evil Dead. im trying to find it, but i don't think i will have much luck. i'll send it to you shortly. instead, here's Lego Ash:

lego-ash.jpg

Nothing like a little MJ to start off the day...

Really nothing, lets not do that again lol.

Ooh... I like so much music. If I had to pick an older decade (pre 2000) I would probably pick the 60s. For Led Zepplin, the Beatles, Righteous Bros, Rollin Stones and Bob Dylan. :cloud9:

There were lots of other awesome groups that were big then too, CCR, Bee Gees, Kinks, Jimi Hendrix, etc, etc...

Listening to California Dreamin -- Mamas and papas now.

i really like the Kinks! :D

was going to post some awesome 90s music and i FINALLY just remembered the song i was looking for. but you're into the Classic stuff atm, so.... here. dunno if you know this song, this is the only song i know from them..

[YOUTUBE]mmdPQp6Jcdk&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Classic rock and progressive metal... mmm Queen :D

Though I think some of the 90's music is good as well.
But I'm in a bad mood...so It'll be Jeff Buckley I shall listen to next.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High