Adria - Inventory Management System

Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

No problem simpe, hope you find it useful.

[SIZE=+1][highlight]Note: first post will be edited when new release is up. Expect it in a few days if not major problems surface.[/highlight][/SIZE]
Yay, I'll have to eat my own words I guess. :whistling:

Justaplayer is currently busy with rl stuff so may take some time until he's has a chance to look it over.

As for me, I guess I can start planning future changes for the next release ... and write guides ... or study for my upcoming exams :scratchchin:

hehe well... while we are all anxiously awaiting the newest version.. maybe someone will be able to help me with my problem? I've been using adria for over a month now, with no real problems..got the hang of everything pretty quick and it works amazingly well..
up until 2 days ago (maybe even yesterday? idk) and now every screenshot it takes fails on me..i have no clue why..i didn't change any settings i don't think.. i'm lost.

here's a pastebin link to what turns up in my log file everytime i try to shoot something..
it's always the same three errors in succession.. (or maybe that's 3 log entries for the same error? lol i guess i could erase it and count from the start to find out) anyways the log file is really long..and it's just that message block over and over, so i pasted the last bit of it :p Also, a little more info, I tried restarting my computer, reinstalling the codejock activex suite, and reinstalling adria.. none of that worked :( still came up with the same error.. and it does it for Auto OCR or when i change to manual and enter a color code.. :(

http://pastebin.com/a5j4Uvpm

thank ya :) also, good work on the program you guys! REALLY helpful :D haha i can't wait to get the newest version providing i can get it to function normally again.

Do you recall changing something in the txt file used by the autofix function? The autofix function tries to make an array out of the corrections in that file but I suspect that it may have failed to do so. Try adding a few empty lines at the end of that file, and if that fails to solve the problem please post the contents of it so I can see if the problem is something else in it.

You can open the file from settings->OCR tab->edit button next to the autofix checkbox.

If it is that which causes that error then I thank you for bringing it to my attention and I'll change it to be more stable for the upcoming release.

YES! Spot on man... thank you ! :) It is definitely the autofix... i disabled it and it went back to working like normal...now i'm trying to figure out how to change my autofix file so that it works :) hehe
will let you know if i get anywhere with it, thank you so much
i was dying without adria lol..

lol wow i'm a dummy... when i was making a new post to post you my autofix file i realized i put a : instead of ; between the last entry i made :p

i guess you could parse the txt before making the array to replace : with ; when ppl goof up if you wanted..idk...or ppl could be smart and do the right character haha :D

lol thanks for the help! *looking forward to the new version*

A problem I ran into was that all of the sudden I could save any items to my tradelist.

What I did was that I had ran D2 in windowed mode, but I enlarged the window (doubleclicking the frame at the top of the window). When I then reset it to the default windowed mode it worked like a charm.

Just thought I'd share.

A function I'd find very useful is to be able to ctrl + a (mark all) in the general Adria window. If I want to delete everything in my current tradelist for example. Also the function to undo (ctrl + z) would be great!

Also: If I want my tradelist to be listed by type of item (armor, rings, amulets etc.) what settings should I use?

Last edited:

@alogwe: No problem, and no worries, with the new added interface for handling error correction the user doesn't need to type the semicolons. :cloud9:

@simpe: Adria cannot handle window sizes other then the two standard ones, and our capture routine doesn't work for fullscreen. So windowed 800x600 or 640x480 is the only supported ones currently.

Thanks for suggestion on ctrl+a and ctrl+z.

Regarding tradelist printing ... I refuse to give advice on the old one! Go to first post and grab adria version 4.2.0. :D

Guides are not made for that one so I'm expecting to answer some questions for it before people start understanding how it works. Anyway, new version up, hopefully it'll function well, if not let me know.

For everyone upgrading from the old one be sure to read the install instructions section in the readme!

@alogwe: No problem, and no worries, with the new added interface for handling error correction the user doesn't need to type the semicolons. :cloud9:

@simpe: Adria cannot handle window sizes other then the two standard ones, and our capture routine doesn't work for fullscreen. So windowed 800x600 or 640x480 is the only supported ones currently.

Thanks for suggestion on ctrl+a and ctrl+z.

Regarding tradelist printing ... I refuse to give advice on the old one! Go to first post and grab adria version 4.2.0. :D

Guides are not made for that one so I'm expecting to answer some questions for it before people start understanding how it works. Anyway, new version up, hopefully it'll function well, if not let me know.

For everyone upgrading from the old one be sure to read the install instructions section in the readme!

I'll test it out right away, thanks!

So far I have one thought. In the readme you should write where those files can be found (Adria - settings) for inexperienced users.

Also just noticed I can't load my old tradelist :scratchchin:

I'll test it out right away, thanks!

So far I have one thought. In the readme you should write where those files can be found (Adria - settings) for inexperienced users.

Also just noticed I can't load my old tradelist :scratchchin:
I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to load your old tradelist, unless the items themselves are incorrectly placed. Nothing has been changed in the handling of tlst files afaik.

We've changed the default data folder so that it is under the installation folder, to avoid errors related to the folder access rights restrictions in vista.

I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to load your old tradelist, unless the items themselves are incorrectly placed. Nothing has been changed in the handling of tlst files afaik.

We've changed the default data folder so that it is under the installation folder, to avoid errors related to the folder access rights restrictions in vista.

My bad, I accidently saved an empty tradelist before upgrading /facepalm

Second problem: I can only save 5 items, then it's not saving anymore. The saving takes like ½ second longer than before, normal?

My bad, I accidently saved an empty tradelist before upgrading /facepalm

Second problem: I can only save 5 items, then it's not saving anymore. The saving takes like ½ second longer than before, normal?
Cannot give and explanation for only saving 5 items, I'm not experiencing the same problem.

The OCR does more checks now, so increased scan time is understandable, but I may look into it and see if I can somehow speed it up somehow.

Better resolve the issue before to many download the new version ... a small fix will be up shortly.

4.2.1 beta up now, removed a couple function calls from the OCR, which should speed it up. Not sure if it will fix your issue or not but worth a try.

Last edited:

Better resolve the issue before to many download the new version ... a small fix will be up shortly.

4.2.1 beta up now, removed a couple function calls from the OCR, which should speed it up. Not sure if it will fix your issue or not but worth a try.

It did not solve my problem, unfortunately. But it could be my pc aswell, haven't rebooted it in some time. I'll try a reboot and report back.

Edit: It didn't solve the problem :( I'll try some more when I get back home later today.

Edit2: Re-installed both Adria and the controlls for it, but it's only saving 6 items then the program gets stuck. Nothing happens when I press F12 and the only way to shut the program down is to shift+tab to Adria mainwindow and alt+f4

:(

Last edited:

hmm i just d/led new version but now all my items are gone..i tried going into settings and changing the default data directory etc.. to the old one c: \documents and settings etc..
then it says to restart adria to preserve data integrity or something so i restarted and it didn't load still.. i c/p everything out of the old directory and into c: \program files\adria\ as well (and left it on the new default folder) and that didn't work either.. hrmmmm

1. Set your new datafolder back to default (or somewhere else that isn't the old folder)
  2. Create one new account on the new version, see where the file named after your account is placed (somewhere inside the new data folder).
  3. Turn Adria off.
  4. Delete the files in that folder.
  5. Go to the old data folder and find the files named after your accounts and chars, move the all the files in that folder to the new one.
That should solve it I hope.

wohoo :) yep worked fine, now i can test the program hehe thanks Kijya

Sweet. I've been waiting to play with this for a while :)
I'm looking forward to trying out the new trade list part :) ... but for now I'll let you know of a few issues:
Code:
[o]Charged Essence of Hatred
Is still in the N/A category when added with insert (it's a typo in Adria: Essence vs Essense)

If I make it a habit of adding the single liners, I may have to do some tweaking on the OCR or just find the sweet spots in the inventory/stash. The single liners are probably the most picky part of the OCR anyways, so I'd be fine if you spent time on other features.

Ok, one more thing for now... this still happens:
Here's a screen shot of it. I hit F12, F10, F12. The Opera windows are maximized on each monitor. 1280x1024 and 1680x1050

adriawindowsmall.png
I wasn't sure if you planned to make a change to it on this release, or the next... but I figured I'd still point it out again.

Thanks again for all your work. It's much appreciated.

Indeed, iirc we changed it to -10k instead of -5k but maybe that wasn't enough.

We'll see if we can make anything else to fix that.

Regarding the typo of essences, thanks for pointing it out.

I'll see if I can spare the time to write the most essential guides tomorrow to get everyone going on how the new stuff works, until then hope it's not to obscure to successfully guess your way forward. :wink:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High