Adria - Inventory Management System

Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

Here's something you probably know about, but I'll mention it anyways: the max gold in the stash sometimes messes up the ocr.

adriagoldinv.png

gives this:
Code:
[w](dq1d U/C( rhwwwwwJ
[u]Arachnid Mesh
[u]Spiderweb Sash
[w]Defense: 128
[w]Durability: 10 of 12
[w]Required Strength: 50
[w]Required Level: 80
[b]+1 to All Skills
[b]+20% Faster Cast Rate
[b]Slows Target by 10%
[b]+104% Enhanced Defense
[b]Increase Maximum Mana 5%
[b]Level 3 Venom (5/11 Charges)

Edit: Just found this in NoStaticMods:
Code:
Arreat's Face;Enhanced;Stolen
It should be:
Code:
Arreat's Face;Enhanced;stolen

How does the printout behave on uniques that have had sockets added? According to the NoStaticMods entry, it will ignore the socket. Mine still lists everything on anything that has sockets.

Last edited:

Don't have a solution to the stash gold currently but may be able to do something in future versions.

the NoStaticMods textfile will be abandoned in the upcoming release, we're using the mdb database file which contains the data for the "generic description" instead. It will be a bit harder for users to edit it (you'd need MS access), but it's more accurate starting out so think new users will prefer it.

If an item has had sockets added then the sockets as they're not present in the generic description. Not sure why the old version would "list everything on anything that has sockets", but hopefully you'll find the new version not to have the same problem.

adriascrn.png

There. I'm running windowed and on two screens, in case that matters. Though as I said, it doesn't even seem to be receiving my insert - keypress.

From the image it looks correct, that it would recieve the others but not the insert key is plain strange though.

If you press F1 does the help tool-tip pop up?

Yeah, pressing F1 shows the help bubble, keyboard shortcuts etc. That one seems to work.

From what you've told me so far I'm thinking it's a security setting issue.

Have you tried giving the app admin rights (run as admin)? Also is it installed in the main program folder?

That you don't get an OCR error should mean that it never reaches that far, so it may be something while trying to get the screenshot of the d2 window.

I've tried as administrator. Also tried re-installing Adria on program files. Neither helped.

And ye, it might've something to do with the screen shot. Insert does work when adding characters.

As it is now I cannot help you much more then that I'm afraid, you'll have to ask the other win7 users in the thread about what security settings they're using to get it to work. I wouldn't mind if they told me too so I could include it in the installation instructions for the upcoming release...

I have some ideas on how to fix most if not all security major problems, but it a bit to much work for me to do anytime soon, have to focus on getting the features for the next release to work properly before I add new ones.

Well, thanks anyway. I'll see if I can get it working somehow :)

From my ocrautofix:
Code:
i);u
Hal)erd;Halberd
I);D
Toulge;Voulge
Hau)erk;Hauberk
Vhresher;Thresher

adria can't understand the difference between i) and I)
so that doesn't work :whistling:

Sounds like your dark/bright boarder wants you to set it manually, settings -> OCR tab. Input the RGB value of the brightest pixel of a gray letter.

Sure leaving it on auto is convenient but not optimal (except on my computer).:cloud9:

If that doesn't fix it then wait for the dynamic getletter function in the new release ...

Actually I've seen Adria understand the difference between i) and I). Although I can't for the life of me remember which letters that had been replaced by i) and I).

hey guys, when im scanning items into the program, it seems like i can only scan up to like 5 items per time. then after that the program locks up and i have to restart the program in order to scan more items. this is really annoying. is there anyway to make the items i can scan in one go infinite? thanks

Last edited:

could you re-up the controls? i cant seem to download from the mediafire link in the first post

hey guys, when im scanning items into the program, it seems like i can only scan up to like 5 items per time. then after that the program locks up and i have to restart the program in order to scan more items. this is really annoying. is there anyway to make the items i can scan in one go infinite? thanks
Atm I cannot recall anyone else having the same problem so cannot give you a solution straight up. If you state your OS and the contents of the log file it may help. Also tell the path to your adria installation and the path to the data folder.

could you re-up the controls? i cant seem to download from the mediafire link in the first post
Could you try asking a friend to download and send it to you? I guess I can upload it to some other host but mediafire should be enough, it the best file host imo. The download is working for me so ... :whistling:

First of all, good job with this application! It may not have the same capabilities as GoMule, but that is of course not possible either, given that our characters are not stored locally.

Yep, I have a similar issue. The string "Superior" is being detected as "Si)perior" and "Voulge" as "Toi)lge", among others.

I'd like to use the Autofix feature to correct these, but I don't see an option to apply the rules to already added items? You can of course always edit the .chr files manually, but that's pretty ugly.

Finally, I have a small feature request. Whenever I delete an item from a view, the view is reset to default, meaning that it is scrolled back to the top, which can be a little tiresome. It's probably not a big priority at all, but I would like to request that the view is maintained after you delete items.

Yep, I have a similar issue. The string "Superior" is being detected as "Si)perior" and "Voulge" as "Toi)lge", among others.

To fix those specific issues, put something like this in your ocrautofix:

Code:
Si)p;Sup
Toi);Vou

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High