Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

Since Assrin and Gorny are MIA, they should be kicked and the vote count updated.

However,

Vote: Bad Ash

That should be 8.

Just gotta hope the gun in his hand is a bluff -or it's goodnight for 1 of us!

Day has ended, Bad Ash has been lynched. He was Jason Voorhees.

It is now nighttime for the next 24 hours. Whoever has things to get done, make sure you PM Leo your night actions.

I'm leaving it up to Leo whether she will allow Gorny and Asrrin the night phase to appeal their mod-kill.

After the police were done questioning everyone and they were left alone in the studio, Zarniwoop Boopity Boop made a startiling confession:

"I witnessed Ash and Jason and that one of them was attacking the other. The vision wasn't clear enough to determine who was attacking whom."

Shock fell among them.

"This is interesting, as i had no idea or notification. Jason, your thoughts?" Dr. Bad Ash asked.

"I'm none the wiser - if one of them is scum/SK/Vigi - which one, savvy?" ITY Nothing So Leave Me Alone said.

"Zarn why didn't you hold onto this finding at least until mid-day, and question both players to try to extract some information from them. Now that they are under the gun, if either of them are guilty, they might be less forthcoming," Zhao_Yue replied.

Jason Maher had come back from the restrooms, was informed of the talk, and excalimed in a pretty hostile tone, "Yeah, I got a thought: why did you attack me, you son-of-a-motherless-goat?! And I have another thought: since it seems there are at least potential killings each night, we either have two scum groups, or a rogue killer, or possibly a ninja (townie killer)."

"Okay, so Jason has/had no knowledge of an attack," Krazeyivan replied with his thick Russian accent.

"Like, ohmyGod. Let's get some shoes!" Laarz started to humm the "Shoes" song and began to inspect other people's shoes.

"Are you sure about this? Or are you dreaming Zarni?" flubbucket Meister said.

"No, it's an ability and it's gone for all coming nights, man."

"Well back to the bottle and watchin' the action." He chugged some Southern Comfort down and as he did, the Aussie Orphan said, "At least you've left that tree alone now, right?"

Soon, arguing had erupted. Leopold, who had been in her office, sobbing over LozHinge and worrying about Gorny, Asrrin, and Hey, came out and fired her shot gun in the air. "ENOUGH! I have a headache, i have been crying all day and you guys are acting like...like..."

"Like meanies?" ThunderCat asked.

"YES! But worse than that." She put her shot gun back in the office and came closer to them. "Do you really think one of us did it?"

"Apparently, I was attacked and didn't know it, Leo!" Jason shouted.

"Same here!" Bad Ash said.

"And Zarni says he saw the scuttle, but doesn't know who was attacking who," Noammr replied.

"So how do we settle this?" Leopold asked. "Call the cops and tell them or crazy tale?"

"Well," Marahumm came out form under the shadows, his camera in hand. He turned it off. "This IS a horror movie setting. Anyone ever hear of 'Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth'?"

"Marahumm, you're crazy!" Dr. Bad Ash and Jason Maher the Fresh(meat)Man told him.

"Well, think about it. It would make an AWESOME documentary. The execs would love it."

Dr. Bad Ash pulled out a gun. "Screw this!" He aimed for Marahumm's chest. Everyone tackled him to the ground, Leopold clawed his face and punched him in the mouth. He threw everyone off in one push, pulled out an old and dirty hockey mask.

Everyone was flabbergasted.

"Now, where's my machete?" As he stalked around pushing people out of the way towards the prop room, where there was a real machete used for screen shots only. To get there, he had to cross over the walkway on the pool tank that would be used for drowning scenes.

Everyone tried to pounce on him and knock him down, but Dr. Bad Ash was of great force. He couldn't be stopped. Leopold tried coming at him from the side, but he flicked her away, like one does to an annoying gnat. She flew and was rendered unconscious. Laarz threw a pink shoe at his head. It met his head like an arrow to a bull's eye. This stopped the doctor and he turned around and face Laarz Ulrich. He had just taken the first step when out of nowhere, Zhao_Yue butted Dr. Bad Ash with Leopold's shot gun so hard that the hockey mask cracked and blood spurted from Bad Ash's forehead. He fell backwards into the pool tank and began to struggle. He couldn't swim, just like the character he would've portrayed in the movie.

All gathered round and watched him drown, struggling for a hand, blood turning the water red. He eventually stopped moving and the bubbles stopped. All was still like the water hadn't been disturbed.

Marahumm worked his way to the front to get a good shot. "Awesome fight scene, guys. Thank God i catched it on camera."

"Why was he called "Dr." again?" Ankeli Metal asked.

"He had a PH.D in Beguility," Marahumm answered.

"You mean acting?" Hey You Guys! asked as he crunched on some bacon.

"No, literally. He had a degree in bull-****..."

It is now NIGHTTIME. Anyone with night actions PM me or Marahumm and please try to get them to me early so i can be on time with story. I'm so sorry i've been late here recently. forgive me.

Gorny, Asrrin, if you guys are reading this, PM me by tonight or you will be dead in the morning. Hey, i know you like bacon (i do, too. it's one of the best things ever :highfive: ), but we want to see what your thoughts are on the game too please. :)

Bad Ash is now dead, he was Jason Voorhees.

Cast Members That Have A Heartbeat Still:

Noodle
Gorny
ThunderCat
I_Told_You
Zarniwoop
Krazeyivan
Asrrin
Hey
Ankeli
Jason Maher
Zhao_Yue
Noammr
Laarz
Orphan
flubbucket

Nighttime had settled upon Texas. The city lights came to life, and a cold front had finally made it's way in.

"Jesus! It's cold!" Leopold said once she exited Galleria studio #13.

Gorny sneezed again. "Damn. I think I'm getting sick." He sniffled. "Leo, Mara, I might miss tomorrow."

"One sec," Marahumm said to him and pulled his wife to the side. "Leopold, we can't have any sick-leave by the actors. This is a movie and we have to get this out to execs as soon as possible."

"Will you quit it?! He's sick, and I can TOTALLY relate as I am sick practically all year round!"

"Well, he can't be gone too long."

She sighed, looked at him contemplatively, and went back to Admiral Gorny Sama. "We'll give you until Wednesday. If you don't show up then, I'm sorry, we're going to have to kick you off the film."

He sneezed violently and moaned. "Yeah, that's fine. Just let me get some sleep."

"Do you want us to give you a ride? We don't mind," Leopold offered.

"I do," Marahumm mumbled behind her.

She nudged him hard. "Ow!"

"Nah. *sniff* I'm the Admiral!" He chuckled lightly. "But thank you."

Leopold nodded to him and saw that the others were coming out and heading to their cars. "Goodnight, y'all. See you tomorrow."

"Yeah, later."

"Bye!"

"Like, see you tomorrow!"

Flubbucket Meister walked out slowly. Leopold approached him. "Do you need a ride home? You've been drunk all day."

He looked at her and scoffed. "Nah! I'm good. That Dr. Bad Ash drowning incident snapped me out of my buzz. I think I'm good and I'll probably bring something harder with me tomorrow. See ya in the morning, guys!" He headed to his truck.

"Pfft. What a drunk," Marahumm sourly remarked.

"Dude, will you chill out? He's just.... Okay, he's a little bit of a drunk, but still."

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and led her to their car. "Let's go home, baby. We can (CENSOR) and (CENSOR) all night!"

They laughed and looked to her right. In the shadows, she saw two people embracing each other.

Early the next morning, Leopold was being shaken awake.

"WHAT? WHAT?! Oh. Marahumm. Dude, what the f-"

"Leo! We have to go!"

"What's up?"

"Something's happened! In Montrose!"

Realization dawned on her. "That's where Zhao lives."

They pulled up to a little green house in the Montrose area. Two cars were parked in the driveway. The door had been broken in and one of the front windows was broken.

"No, no, not again!" Leopold frantically said and they dashed inside.

In the dining room was a couple at the dinner table. Two people were sitting side by side their hands reaching for each other. The only thing that was missing were the fingers. Leopold looked over and saw a fondue dish in front of them, few fingers floating in it, a piece of flesh with some meat attached. Leopold held her mouth to keep from gagging outloud, maybe to keep from throwing up as well.

Upon investigating the murder scene further, she noticed one of her cast members was sitting in front of the broken window. She looked at Zhao's head and saw a bullet hole in his forehead, his left cheek missing. She looked behind her and saw that it was an exit wound and the bullet met the wall. "It came thru the window while someone was eating them." Behind Zhao's partner, ThunderCat, was another window. It too had been broken in, but his appearnce was way worse than Zhao's.

ThunderCat had no visible face as it had looked slashed up with some kind of claws. His torso had been sliced open, blood coated the walls. Leopold saw a piece of paper under TC McLightning's fingerless hand. It read:

"And so, the gap in the ranks were filled."

She turned towards Marahumm. "Marahumm- what are you doing?!"

He climbed out of the vent and blew dust off of a hidden camera. "Ah-ha! I'm sure this little baby caught something."

"You put a hidden camera in Zhao and ThunderCat's house?"

"Yeah. It's all about documentary, baby. The more stuff you document and it happens to be controversial, the better it is."

She slapped him and walked out of the dining room.

"What?!"

It is now DAY TIME. Talk freely amongst yourselves. Asrrin has been modkilled as he has not PMed me or Marahumm. His death scene and role will be given later by Marahumm.

Those Left Alive, Complete With Fingers, Cheeks, and Blood:

Noodle
Gorny
I_Told_You *Happy Birthday, btw! ^_^*
Zarniwoop
Krazeyivan
Hey
Ankeli
Jason Maher
Noammr
Laarz
Orphan
flubbucket

6 to lynch, 7 to lock.

Like"OMG",that like totally sucks :EWWW:

First up - what a result - a mafia lynch day one!!!!

Thanks Zarni- shame it was a one night only ability

There were cries of dismay and shock, bursting of tears, and Asrrin threw up his curly fries and Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger, some of it splashing on the person next to him, Laarz Ulrich.

"Like, EWW!"

"Ohmygod... I'm going to the bus stop."

Like"OMG",that like totally sucks :EWWW:

It's looking like Laarz's condition is part of his role - not just a one off silencing.

Also Asrrins absence may be caused by food poisoning!!!

@ Krazey, Hey, Noodle and flub - can you guys start voting this game will be lost like the last one if we don't get any lynches!!!!

@ Zhao - why so hesitant to put a vote on Bad Ash? I get the impression if I hadn't pointed it out you wouldn't have voted. 3 mins to spare is cutting it a bit fine don't you think! And who was Bad ash.........

@ Leo -thanks very much- roll on the weekend for some serious partying!!

Right Zarn - good work - I believe you now!

Deffo townie.
Sorry for no vote yesterday I was VERY busy at work - in meetings all day so I got home to find a lynch - is that the first mafia we got on the first day?

Happy Party ITY!

Away to poker night now - clean up
On my return some good discussion hopefully.

I missed Orphan of the list of non-voters. Seriously guys non voters often have mafia members mixed among them. So please contribute!

Why kill Thundercat? He only made two posts- one supporting the idea of recruitment the other to place his vote. So it's either to hide Jasons recruitment or a double bluff to make people think this.

I am suspisious of the recruitment idea as JM started the voting on Bad Ash. Why sacrifice one of his new found team mates.

Also since BA turned out to be Mafia do the Bus driver Naysayers have a different opinion now?

Doesn't the black guy always die first?

Maybe he did- did Bad Ash claim loz's role?

Happy Party ITY!

Away to poker night now - clean up
On my return some good discussion hopefully.

I'm getting old now so I'll proberbly be home by 10:30 with a cup of cocoa!!

GL with the poker!

Vote: Jason Maher

It's obvious. Who fought with Jason (the movie bad guy) in a dream, the fight ending in a "draw"? FREDDY!

Zhao and TC were propably lovers. All the story tells hint that way. I'm surprised there was only "one" kill though.

I'm surprised there was only "one" kill though.

Could Zhao's death be from Bad Ash's claim since Z was the last one to Vote for him?

Also I'm not convinced yet to lynch Jason based soley on Zarni's dream. Why didn't Ash kill him if he attacked Jason? What power does Jason M. posses that allows him to fight off Jason Voorhees?!?!

Could Zhao's death be from Bad Ash's claim since Z was the last one to Vote for him?

Also I'm not convinced yet to lynch Jason based soley on Zarni's dream. Why didn't Ash kill him if he attacked Jason? What power does Jason M. posses that allows him to fight off Jason Voorhees?!?!

You like totally ignored my posts?

I suspect Zhao and TC were lovers, thus the other one died when the other one did.

And Jason, I think, is Freddy Krueger. Explains the "hazy dream" Zarniwoop had about him, and there's a movie called Freddy vs. Jason where they fight to no end, and end up in what's pretty much a draw. Freddy tactically dies but... doesn't. So there you have it, my theory.

No I was just going with the story.

Zhao was neatly shot (Bad Ash perhaps) and TC was savagely "Freddie-ed" to death.

Two completely different kills -not a lover dying with a lover.

Vote: Jason Maher

It's obvious. Who fought with Jason (the movie bad guy) in a dream, the fight ending in a "draw"? FREDDY!

So who killed Loz? We have our two bad guys fighting each other meanwhile Loz is at home unhinging his own jaw!

@ Mara can we see these videos you keep making - they may prove helpful!!

@ Krazey, Hey, Noodle and flub - can you guys start voting this game will be lost like the last one if we don't get any lynches!!!!

I was travelling most of the day yesterday, arriving in Grand Rapids, MI from Los Angeles after the day was over. My meetings are done for the day and I'll be flying back home tomorrow, and will make sure I vote before I check out of the hotel.

Things seem mixed so far - nice to get a mafia day one, and nicer still that it's Bad Ash, who I traditionally try to kill as soon as possible. However, last night's double kill worries me. Either they were lovers, there is a vigilante of some sort, or the mafia can make multiple kills at night.

What about the clue? "And so, the gap in the ranks were filled." It certainly sounds like there's some recruiting going on. Accurate? Misdirection? Any thoughts?

Ankeli - I think you may be on to something with the whole dream and Freddie Krueger thing. Nice bit of reasoning, there. Jason, anything you want to comment on about it?

No I was just going with the story.

Zhao was neatly shot (Bad Ash perhaps) and TC was savagely "Freddie-ed" to death.

Two completely different kills -not a lover dying with a lover.

I got the impression that the bullet that killed Zhao was a through-and-through, gone from Zhao's head to TC's. Guess I misread then and there's a chance we had a double kill, which is kind of worrying at this point since we're thinning in numbers.

Also worth nothing, Gorny wasn't modkilled, so he PM'd Leo. Gorny, what's your take on things that have happened?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High