Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Aug 2, 2009
Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

THE RULES

1) You do not talk about your role or any other relevant information concerning the game outside this thread.

2) If you post at night I will kill you, no matter what.

3) If you edit your post I will kill you (This includes editing for spelling mistakes)

4) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the night, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.

5) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.

6) Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. The votes and unvotes must be as follows:

Vote: Leopold Stotch
Unvote: Leopold Stotch

WRONG!!!
Vote: Leo
Vote: wikiswami
Vote marahumm
Unvote dreddykins
vote: thyiad
unvote: thyiad
WRONG!!!

Anything else won't be tallied towards the lynch. If you try to cheat with ; or whatever else, feel free to, just hope the others won't catch you doing so. Also, names MUST BE CASE SENSITIVE (sorry, guys. Marahumm and I talked about it, and we came to this. We saw no other way that could be fair for all of you. :( apologies. If need be, write LozHinge the Unhinged's name 16 times on paper so you can get it memorized. :p) (joke! love ya, Loz!).

7) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the lynchee has until the days end to persuade the town otherwise.

8) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.

9) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. However,

10) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be pm'ing (no private aim or msn conversations between each other) is me. Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.

11) I won't be telling you the starting roles.

12) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.

13) Do not post at night or edit or I will kill you.

14) You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 1 contributive post a day).

15) Read the rules once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team win.

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Game

"Alright guys!" Leopold B. Stotch Cort'ezz walked into the room, a Dr. Pepper bottle in one hand, a pile of papers cradled to her chest. Marahumm Cort'ezz, her husband, had been holding the door open, laptop in his hand and a Sunkist in between his fingers.

"Sheesh, get a load of this guy," someone muttered. "I wonder what he does at home."

"A LOT, so keep your mouth shut!" Leopold answered very defensively. "The car is parked around the corner and it wasn't that far. I wanted to carry in the scripts, he offered and I told him no. Simple as that." She put the scripts down on the table everyone was sitting at.

"Whew. Alright, everyone! You guys beat everyone else and are now the final cast in this new horror movie. Congratulate yourselves."

A few claps.

"Really? That was pathetic. Y'all just beat a whole ****-load of ppl trying out for this movie! I'd say that is something! Now this next round of applause better numb my ears."

A much better response from the cast. Someone screamed like they were being murdered.

"Excellent. Much better, although, i can barely hear as this guy screamed like a girl being butchered." She gestured to the guy who was on her left, Zhao "Pow-Pop it-Now" _Yue.

"What can i say? I'm ready to be in this movie," he laughed.

"Excellent! Well, here are the scripts, I'm about to pass them out. Tomorrow we start filming. Show up at noon, get your lines kinda memorized-"

"Kinda?" Little Aussie Orphan said. "What do you mean by 'kinda'?"

"Well, the movie is called Nightmare on Community Street part 13. 'Nuff said." She winked friendly and continued. "Okay, get well rested, learn the first act, remember, i want to make this a joke spoof thing because I think it would be HILARIOUS, show up at the Galleria studio at noon, and we'll start from there! Remember this is a low-budget indie film and i could care less about awards. I'm doing this for fun and y'all are getting paid, so.... Wooo!"

"And your roles are on the inside of the script," Marahumm added as he and Leopold began to pass them out. "Open it up and you will find the role you have been given."

"Marahumm... Cortez?" Noodle C. Doodle asked. "Is that how you say your last name?"

"No. It's Marahumm (pause)."

"Marahumm...?" Jason Maher the Fresh(meat)Man asked.

"That's it. Marahumm (pause). My last name is silent."

Admiral Gorny Sama snickered.

"Hey, do i laugh at your last name, Mr. Sama? It's not my fault i wsa born with a silent last name, I am QUITE proud to be a (pause), so don't laugh."

"Nah, it's just your parents' fault," Admiral Gorny Sama came back with.

Marahumm gave him a look and said to Leopold, "That admiral had better be kidding."

Leopold flicked her wrist towards the Admiral. "Him? Yeah, don't worry about him. He's witty and sarcastic. Y'all will get along fine."

To everyone else, "Any questions? Great! See y'all tomorrow at noon. Remember, it's at the Galleria studio off of Westheimer so be there!"

"Or be square," Marahumm replied with a small chuckle.

People looked at their scripts as they were leaving. There were shouts of "Yes!" and cries of "What?!"

Marahumm and Leopold were in a corner talking to each other.

"So, whadya make of this crowd?" she asked him.

"I like it! Very good, Dr. Mrs. The Director."

She laughed. "Well, you helped too, so thank you, The Director." She sighed contentedly and asked, "Are ya digging this like a grave digger?"

"You bet!"

it is NIGHTTIME. DO NOT post until 24 hours have passed, Mara and I WILL kill you. If you have night actions that need to be done, PM either of us.

Happy Friday the 13th! ;)

Could a green show up and snot-rag this thread to the top, please? :D

EDIT (Don't try this at home, we're professionals): perfect post for #1,000

List of players who haven't been put out of their misery:

Noodle
LozHinge the Unhinged
Gorny
ThunderCat
I_Told_You
Zarniwoop
Krazeyivan
Asrrin
Bad Ash
Hey
Ankeli
Jason Maher
Zhao_Yue
Noammr
Laarz
Orphan
flubbucket (notice, the f is not capitalized)

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

Day 1 has officially started. LozHinge the Unhinged is now dead.

Players left alive: 16, 8 votes needed to lynch, 9 to lock

Noodle
Gorny
ThunderCat
I_Told_You
Zarniwoop
Krazeyivan
Asrrin
Bad Ash
Hey
Ankeli
Jason Maher
Zhao_Yue
Noammr
Laarz
Orphan
flubbucket

Marahumm pulled up to Galleria Studio #13. Leopold was applying a little bit of lip gloss to her lips. "God, I hope these guys aren't mad. Or worse. They left."

"Baby, why would they? We slept in, it's not a big deal."

"We are the directors!" she cried while they both got out of the car. "We have to be punctual and set an example."

"Ok, these guys aren't our kids or anything. Just relax," he said as a final coax as he held open the door for her.

They entered to find everyone in good spirits. People had gotten some lunch, some were goofing with the props, one in particular humping a fake tree.

"Flubbucket!" Leopold exclaimed. "Are you already drunk again or still hungover from that Star Trek movie you were in?"

"HA HA!" he laughed and collapsed to the fake lawn.

Leopold shook her head, a smile on her face. "Alright, everyone else who is sober. How are y'all?"

Good responses.

"Great! Alright, y'all-"

"Hang on, baby," Marahumm interjected politely. He looked around, a confused look on his face. "Where is LozHinge the Unhinged Jaw?"

As everyone else glanced around, Leopold leaned into him and murmured , "He probably slept in. We did."

"I've been trying to call and text him all morning," one of the cast members replied.

"Hmm... Shall we play mean and go wake him?" Marahumm asked everyone with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

Leopold had made her way to Asrrin Aspirin and stole a curly fry from his carton. "Hey!"

"Thank you." Then, to everyone else, "Yeah, I'm in. We can go jump on his bed and if he's hungover from partying in Downtown, it might make him throw up. I'm in!"

Shouts and one "Huzzah!"

"Ah, so you've been to the Renaissance Festival, eh?"

They got onto a Metro bus and rode to LozHinge's apartment. They stood outside his door, finalizing prank plans when someone noticed that his door was cracked open. A slight push and everything inside was revealed.

There were cries of dismay and shock, bursting of tears, and Asrrin threw up his curly fries and Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger, some of it splashing on the person next to him, Laarz Ulrich.

"Like, EWW!"

Inside, the apartment looked like it had gotten a new paint job, only it didn't smell like red paint. LozHinge was in the middle of the couch, remote in one hand, a rocks glass in the other. He had lived up to his name; his jaw had become unhinged from his skull. Embedded into his cranium was a cell phone buzzing from a missed call.

"Ohmygod... I'm going to the bus stop."

"I'm right behind you."

"I'm calling the cops."

"Guys," Marahumm said, "I'll catch up in a few minutes. Wait for me."

At the bus stop and 15 minutes later, Marahumm caught up with the rest of them. He whipped out a portable camera and said, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." He turned it on and began to pass it around.

"WHAT?!?!"

"HOW COULD YOU?!"

"MARAHUMM (pause)!" Leopold furiously said. "What in the hell are you doing?!"

"Baby, it'll be like when Mark Hamill got into his car accident. The show must go on! By the way, do you have that Wickedswami guy's number? We could use a stunt double...."

Last edited:

Thank you thank you whoever decided to kill LozHinge, his name would've been a turning point for many a voting attempt. :)

On a more serious note (not really), I'm having a hard time with my customary avatar change to a bad guy of the game. Who the hell are the bad guys in this theme? I chose to go with something made of pure evil instead.

Zhao, shall we dance or wut?

like,OMG,Loz thats like totally bogus

Waiting on a clarification from Mara, then I'll have a doozy of a post.

I am role declaring. I was given the ability to see one night action and I chose last night.

I was told that I witnessed Ash and Jason and that one of them was attacking the other. The vision wasn't clear enough to determine who was attacking whom.

Obviously a bus driver role got involved or attacking was a form or recruitment. If you doubt this info and decide that killing me will somehow prove my sincerity, then do it.

Otherwise, let's kill them both and let God sort it out.

Zarniwoop, if they were attacking each other, they're obviously on opposite sides. What would we possibly gain from killing both of them? One of them is obviously townie, unless there is a third faction. Are there enough players for a third faction?

Zarniwoop, if they were attacking each other, they're obviously on opposite sides. What would we possibly gain from killing both of them? One of them is obviously townie, unless there is a third faction. Are there enough players for a third faction?

Zarn claimed that one was attacking the other but wasn't sure who did what.

If you deduce that are on opposite sides, can we not speculate that one is town and the other anti-town?

When you say 'attacked' Zarn, you go off on a tangent say that this might be interpreted as the bus driver switching or recruitment. Why do you suggest such unrelated actions?

If one of them was attacked, why are both alive? Doctor save?

I wonder if one of them has a protaganist-type role, rendering them able to resist being night killed. If there was a doc save, I would expect Zarni to have seen it.

Zarniwoop, I have no reason to disbelieve your role claim.

I assume there was a bus driver.

It's hilarious in this game. You make a simple statement of what happened to you and you guys turn it into the most convoluted thing ever. Obviously if one of them is anti-town, the other likely isn't.

One of them attacked the other. The end.

Why do I think they are alive? I would assume either doctor save, immunity or bus driver role which ended up killing Loz. I don't have a friggin clue.

I am reporting what I saw. That's it.

I am role declaring. I was given the ability to see one night action and I chose last night.

I was told that I witnessed Ash and Jason and that one of them was attacking the other. The vision wasn't clear enough to determine who was attacking whom.

Obviously a bus driver role got involved or attacking was a form or recruitment. If you doubt this info and decide that killing me will somehow prove my sincerity, then do it.

Otherwise, let's kill them both and let God sort it out.

The interesting thing about this is that both of us are alive making it even more confusing. I did not receive a pm of any variety saying I had been attacked so I wonder if Zarni hadnt had seen anything if I'd be dead right now? Is there any chance Jason or myself could have been role switched?

Jason you got any thoughts?

Also to be clear, I was only able to see what I was told I saw.

If there was more, I would report it as I've outed myself and I'm sure I will be gone quickly unless the bad guys decide I've got no additional way to harm them from this day on. which I don't.

The bottom line is all I know is Ash and Jason were involved in a scuffle.

All the rest of it is just guesswork and supposition.

Okay now that I've prefaced with the understanding that I have no specific knowledge of what did happen other than the attack, here's my guess as to what happened:

1. Ash or Jason recruited the other. Some form of vampirism, or some other bizarre thing.

2. A bus driver switched one Ash or Jason with Loz.

3. Jason or Ash are immune to NK, and Loz was killed by a SK or a second evil faction.

I can't think of a reasonable third option, but I'm sure some of you can.

The interesting thing about this is that both of us are alive making it even more confusing. I did not receive a pm of any variety saying I had been attacked so I wonder if Zarni hadnt had seen anything if I'd be dead right now? Is there any chance Jason or myself could have been role switched?

Jason you got any thoughts?

Hmm .... Would you receive a PM if you were doing the attacking? Surely you would already know that...

I haven't been targeted AFAIK by a bus driver but I assume if you were you wouldn't be told of any action against you.

So in conclussion - I'm none the wiser - if one of them is scum/SK/Vigi - which one?

This has gotta suck for Loz - first kill 2 games in a row - poor begger hopefully you can live past the first night kill in the next one!:alright:

I will give it a bit, but I'm DEFINITELY voting for one of those two today unless someone else has a roleclaim that knocks my socks off and that I believe.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High