Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

I didn't hold onto it because if I had, you'd have said "why didn't you come forward with this immediately zarni?

I'd say the odds are good one of them is a bad guy. The only way that would be false is if the real attacker was bus drivered with one of the two people mentioned. Possible, but longshot.

I didn't hold onto it because if I had, you'd have said "why didn't you come forward with this immediately zarni?

I'd say the odds are good one of them is a bad guy. The only way that would be false is if the real attacker was bus drivered with one of the two people mentioned. Possible, but longshot.

As there was still a night kill that would suggest the victim was the one the bus driver switched as if the killer was switched he wouldn't have got his kill in. So I'm inclined to agree one of the two is scum.

ATM I'm leaning toward Bad Ash - he's got a vote in quick smart on Jason - an aggresive move to save his own butt. Also I've noticed from previous games the mafia tend to target newbies on the first night. Which Jason is - in this round of games at least.

I know you were trying to make a humorous point, but it certainly ranks up as a possible reason one might want him dead, at least for the first night. One might say you were repeating your thoughts last night .. :scratchchin:

No, man, I'm the serial killer and I'm only allowed to kill from night 2 onwards. Duh! See the Elmo?

Right.

Zarniwoop, appreciate the information, but you played it poorly to the table. Had you questioned Jason and Ash first and then released the info, we'd had a chance for a more likely mafia-kill than 50/50.

Role fishing by Zarniwoop, uncool. Still, I think it was an honest mistake while phrasing the post or something, you don't strike me as a good lynch today. (Maybe tomorrow if there's a recruiter aboard.)

Jason and Ash, why should we lynch the other and not you? And don't take this as a fishing attempt, I don't want you to reveal your roles, rather tell me why you'd be of better help with your wits and skills to the town than the other?

Zhao, isn't posting exactly what his role PM said forbidden? Why go there and make him break the rules? It's painfully obvious what his role supposedly was; he got to see one night action and both parties involved in it.

Here, for everyone's joy, a remodelled mafia point system, courtesy of Top Gear, the cool table:

Seriously Uncool...........Uncool.......... Cool............. Sub Zero
|----------------------------------------------------------|
|.........Ash/Jason..........................................................|
|.........................................Zarniwoop..........................|
|......................................Zhao....................................|
|.........................................................................Ankeli|
|----------------------------------------------------------|

As there was still a night kill that would suggest the victim was the one the bus driver switched as if the killer was switched he wouldn't have got his kill in. So I'm inclined to agree one of the two is scum.

Why do you (and Zhao) dismiss the possibility of a recruit so fast? Who knows how Leo and Mara vision the recruiting to happen, a fight might be involved or it might not. I admit it's not the likely thing to have happened, but dropping it altogether is silly so early on with lacking background information. The fact they are both still alive hints at either the bus driver or a recruitment.

ATM I'm leaning toward Bad Ash - he's got a vote in quick smart on Jason - an aggresive move to save his own butt. Also I've noticed from previous games the mafia tend to target newbies on the first night. Which Jason is - in this round of games at least.

the only reason I have a vote for Jason is because I didnt do anything last night and he comes out saying "BULL YOU ATTACKED ME" yet he doesnt vote? Why he would be so adamant and not vote for me? I received no pm outside of my role and used this to see Jasons response whcih was aggresively against me with not vote? really? if he is so certain that he was targeted whats he waiting for?

Seriously Uncool...........Uncool.......... Cool............. Sub Zero
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|.........Ash/Jason..................................................................|
|.........................................Zarniwoop.................................|
|......................................Zhao.............................................|
|.....................................Ankeli............................................|
|..........................................................ITY............................|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Fixed!

Why do you (and Zhao) dismiss the possibility of a recruit so fast? Who knows how Leo and Mara vision the recruiting to happen, a fight might be involved or it might not. I admit it's not the likely thing to have happened, but dropping it altogether is silly so early on with lacking background information. The fact they are both still alive hints at either the bus driver or a recruitment.

I don't completely dismiss the idea of recruitment, but to get a NK and a recruitment on the same night seems quite unlikely or we have a very powerful mafia. And as you have already pointed out a third party proberbly wouldn't get a kill on night 1.

You wish.

I don't completely dismiss the idea of recruitment, but to get a NK and a recruitment on the same night seems quite unlikely or we have a very powerful mafia. And as you have already pointed out a third party proberbly wouldn't get a kill on night 1.

A one time recruitment wouldn't be overpowered, especially if they started with one less than usually (so in this game propably with 2).

Zarn why didn't you hold onto this finding at least until mid-day, and question both players to try to extract some information from them. Now that they are under the gun, if either of them are guilty, they might be less forthcoming.

Because I thought about it and I knew that there was no way day 1 that anything was going to come out that my accusation wouldn't bring out also. There is nothing they could have posted today that they couldn't have talked their way out of once I went public. Nothing. Unless one of them accused the other which is what has happened SINCE I posted. Yet, that doesn't seem significant to you right now so wtf does it matter when I decided to do it?

I don't want to get caught up in a debate on how I played it. Let's assume I blew it for the time being. When this game is over I want the both of you (Zhao and Ankeli) to WOW me with exactly what you would have asked them in detail.

Vote: Bad Ash

You wish.

You need to put the names you don't want moving at the top so we short people can't reach them!:whistling:

A one time recruitment wouldn't be overpowered, especially if they started with one less than usually (so in this game propably with 2).

So you agree that one or possibly both of them are likely scum. So if we lynch one and they are town then no recruitment has taken place.

If it was a recruitment we have two of our three (your estimate) mafia on the first day- now that would be a result.:thumbup:

Sooo who to lynch?

So you agree that one or possibly both of them are likely scum. So if we lynch one and they are town then no recruitment has taken place.

Yes, I'm inclined to think so due to the information revealed thus far. Whether it's false, remains to be seen and there is really only one way to find out.

Vote: Jason Maher

He's a little too nonchalant about being outed as one of the 2 lynch candidates. Bad Ash is at least making a stand for himself. If it's not Jason, there's always tomorrow.

Poor Loz...we're dealing with some heartless scum here, offing him on the first day again.

Because I thought about it and I knew that there was no way day 1 that anything was going to come out that my accusation wouldn't bring out also. There is nothing they could have posted today that they couldn't have talked their way out of once I went public. Nothing. Unless one of them accused the other which is what has happened SINCE I posted. Yet, that doesn't seem significant to you right now so wtf does it matter when I decided to do it?

I don't want to get caught up in a debate on how I played it. Let's assume I blew it for the time being. When this game is over I want the both of you (Zhao and Ankeli) to WOW me with exactly what you would have asked them in detail.

Zarni, don't take it so personally - it's just that if you'd have let some interaction go on before bringing out your data we may have gained some info on other players from their interactions with Jason/Ash. Your claim is pretty believable (only one or two unlikely scenarios where someone would false claim something like this), the choice to use the power on night 0 was good - the timing of the reveal could've been better.

Anyway, you saw an attack. I'm inclined to think you would've seen something different if a bus driver, role block or doctor were involved (makes more sense story-wise, which makes recruitment seem likely...vampires and zombies would definitely work) but it isn't a sure thing. Did your power specify you'd only be shown a single night action when used? Any reason to vote Ash and not Jason?

We really have no way to know how likely recruitment is, mafia may have lower numbers or the town could be stacked with some pr to balance it.

Forum seems to hate my browser, randomly stops loading pages so I can't see all the posts.

ps
I think Laarz may be a broken navigation system, we should like, totally lynch him to make sure.

then wheres your vote buddy?

if you were honest you woulda voted for me without thinking twice about it, thanks for setting yourself up for this one. Idk why/if you targeted me last night, but I am glad your attack didnt go through all the way

Don't cry to me because you were pinged on day 1. Plenty of time left for me to post a vote, but I thought I would be nice and give you a chance to explain yourself and convince me that Zarni is full of crap and was either misled by some sort of evil scum power and/or a bus driver, or he's lying through his teeth and buying 2 days while everyopne goes after the both of us.

the only reason I have a vote for Jason is because I didnt do anything last night and he comes out saying "BULL YOU ATTACKED ME" yet he doesnt vote? Why he would be so adamant and not vote for me? I received no pm outside of my role and used this to see Jasons response whcih was aggresively against me with not vote? really? if he is so certain that he was targeted whats he waiting for?

Simple logic my friend. If Zarni is not totally full of crap, then one of us attacked the other, and it sure as hell wasn't me.

Yes, I'm inclined to think so due to the information revealed thus far. Whether it's false, remains to be seen and there is really only one way to find out.

He's a little too nonchalant about being outed as one of the 2 lynch candidates. Bad Ash is at least making a stand for himself. If it's not Jason, there's always tomorrow.

So the fact I've only made 2 short posts in a hurry because I was heading out makes me nonchalant? Suit yourself.

I'm not 100% convinced Bad Ash is a bad donkey, as it rests entirely on trusting that Zarn wasn't duped or isn't deliberately misleading us. However, it would be an interesting baddie tactic to make a false role claim on day 1 to pin two townies. By day 3, he would be toast. So on balance, knowing that I have absolutely no killing power, I'm trusting Zarni. If Bad Ash shows townie, then I know for sure Zarni is full of it.

By the way, I am absolutely not seriously uncool. I am in the fridge, and you all know it. :thumbup:

Okay kids lots of speculation and a little pissing contest is fine. However, use the force to determine factual info...

Is Zarni full of crap with his early role claim? Does his rather ambiguous attack claim really say anything? Will Bad Ash and Jason patch things up and stop sleeping in seperate beds? Where does my lap go when I stand up?

We need to determine the "Unhinger" and have a focused lynch vote okley dokley?

Orphan said:
I know you were trying to make a humorous point, but it certainly ranks up as a possible reason one might want him dead, at least for the first night. One might say you were repeating your thoughts last night ..

Zhao, as a veteran of the mafia games do you think there's anything to be garnered from the first night death, and if so what are your thoughts on Loz being chosen last night? What do you think about Ankeli's statement above?

I dislike trying to determine suspects from NKs because it opens the circular logic can o’ worms. Did the mafia kill Loz to set up Ankeli for a lynch the next day, or did Ankeli kill Loz and say he wouldn’t be foolish enough to throw suspicion on himself. But if you feel you want to used this information, keep an eye on Ankeli and players pushing on him with this logic.

Zarn said:

Who are you referring to in your generalization? I wouldn’t have said such a thing. If someone else would have said that, I would have come down on them.

So you’re saying if the action was bus driver’d, you saw the action before his action. I can’t make a call on that, since I don’t know what priorities the roles go in terms of who acts first.

Ankeli said:
Zhao, isn't posting exactly what his role PM said forbidden? Why go there and make him break the rules? It's painfully obvious what his role supposedly was; he got to see one night action and both parties involved in it.

I didn’t ask him to post the PM, I asked for clarification on his role. You think I’m trying to intentionally get Zarn modkilled for my personal gains?

Ankeli said:

I thought the theme of this game was like Scream or similar horror flicks, is it actually one with supernatural beings?

Don’t forget possibly a Doctor save, since the hosts don’t seem to report those anymore…

Noammr said:
Poor Loz...we're dealing with some heartless scum here, offing him on the first day again.

I’m guessing you are not part of the group of theorycrafters ala bus driver’d.

Zhao;

What exactly did you role description say? You get to see one night action?

I guess it's just me misunderstanding it. And not intentionally. (Like I'd ever done that...)

Sorry.

Jason; Your hurry was unknown to us, and you seemed as if you really didn't care about being named as one of the possible crooks. Either way, you might just as well admit to being the bad guy, at the end of day 2 you're most likely done for anyway. Zarniwoop set you two up pretty nicely, even if we'd lynch one of you today and he'd show up mafia, we really couldn't risk it that what happened between you during last night was NOT a recruitment. I know I couldn't, and I'd vote for the remaining one even if the other one was mafia.

I thought the theme of this game was like Scream or similar horror flicks, is it actually one with supernatural beings?

There is also the "Freddie" thing to consider.

I'm wondering if Zarni dreamed all of this... and so his claim of bus driver-ing feeds into the notion of it all being a little fuzzy. I'm not trying to cloud the issue just make sure we all understand there are alot of horror-themed characters to contend with here.

Zarniwoop; you said you witnessed Ash and Jason fighting eachother. Was it exactly like that, or was it Jason and Ash fighting eachother? I'll explain after your answer.

Didn't the goth kids in south park talk abit like that as well?

I`d like to add its a known fact Marahumm and Miss Leo LOVE south park.

Recruitment has happened in the last two rounds and i dont see why it wouldn`t happen this round also. So im totally for the possiblity of a recruitment.

Didnt the mafia kill Orphan last game and Loz died due to having a lover role ?

What the hell is with the activity? It's like day 5 instead of day 1. Pick it up or we have nothing to work from, or are you all silent ones scum?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High