Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

You can lynch me tomorrow if you all like, however I can guarantee you won't like the outcome.

Zarniwoop, I was aiming at who'se name was first. Human psychology 101; the host (whichever it was) might not want to put the bad guys name first.

Ash's token black guy claim makes me want to switch my vote to him. He said he had 2 options, and the black guys in the movies generally do 2 things: 1. die a silly death 2. fake a silly death and be a co-op of the bad guy.

Gorny's and Asrrin's inactivity is weird.

Unvote: Jason Maher
Vote: Bad Ash

If it comes to that, we'll be able to get Jason tomorrow. Perhaps we should anyway.

I wasn't in the last game, but the one before that Hey was NK'd first night, and I was his sibling so died as well. I think that might be the one you're referring to?

Indeed you are right.

I am the "token black guy" I had 2 options with the role and we'll see how it plays out.

Doesn't the black guy always die first?

What I said was that I saw one of them attacking the other but it was blurry and I couldn't discern who was doing the attacking. Wish I could be more specific, but that's all I know.

Is it possible that that blur is actually a dream blur?

Lets see how this plays out.

Doesn't the black guy always die first?

Lets see how this plays out.

...:rolf: I think I peed a little...

Hopefully this plays out better than the "treestump incident of 2009" :doh:

You can lynch me tomorrow if you all like, however I can guarantee you won't like the outcome.

Now where have I heard this line before? :scratchhead:

TC, why Ash over Jason? Maybe you're in league with the other and you're now swooping in to secure a lynch, huh?

No ankeli, its just a feeling. Besides, didn't you see the part there i said that the black guy always gets it first ?

this is just an alert that there are some of you in danger of being mod-killed (ahemGornyahem), so please try to get in one CONTRIBUTIVE post before this day phase ends.

For clarification purposes, does this include Hey who posted a single line previously and hasn't posted anything since? I don't necessarily want people to be modkilled as the more townies the better the chance of us winning (though if you want to modkill an anti-townie, then go for it!), but at the moment the silent players are ones that can be suspicious of being anti-town and hoping for a breeze through...

Hopefully he posts before the night is over though.

Zarniwoop, I was aiming at who'se name was first. Human psychology 101; the host (whichever it was) might not want to put the bad guys name first.

Can you clarify on what you mean by this? It sounds like you think the host might not want to list the bad guys name first, but Zaniwoop mentioned Bad Ashes name first in the role claim "report", so wouldn't that mean you're current vote against him is by reasoning a vote against a potential townie? I dunno, maybe read that wrong

Can you clarify on what you mean by this? It sounds like you think the host might not want to list the bad guys name first, but Zaniwoop mentioned Bad Ashes name first in the role claim "report", so wouldn't that mean you're current vote against him is by reasoning a vote against a potential townie? I dunno, maybe read that wrong

That's why I asked for clarification from him. My vote's on Bad Ash only because he has more votes than Jason, and one of the two has to go today. I'm quite adamant on picking off the other one tomorrow, so I don't really care which one goes today.

What if...Ash tried to NK Jason M. and JM fought off the attack as the cop? The scum then would be free to Unhinge poor Loz...only one body

I think your at 5 right now Bad Ash, you should probably be preparing you final arguments and a role claim.

flub said:
What if...Ash tried to NK Jason M. and JM fought off the attack as the cop? The scum then would be free to Unhinge poor Loz...only one body

A cop that is immune to NK’s? I don’t think so. Why are you trying to suggest such hairbrained theories, are you purposely trying to throw confusion into the town?

Ankeli said:
That's why I asked for clarification from him. My vote's on Bad Ash only because he has more votes than Jason, and one of the two has to go today. I'm quite adamant on picking off the other one tomorrow, so I don't really care which one goes today.

It’s odd that you accuse TC of swooping in for a quick lynch when he’s the middle vote. What about votes 6, 7 and 8, are they going to be swoopier?

You’re voting for Ash because he currently has more votes. On one hand someone might accuse you of being an opportunist and fence sitter … on the other hand someone might say that you tried to push the Jason lynch, failed and finally decided to throw your buddy Ash under the bus.

Orphan said:
For clarification purposes, does this include Hey who posted a single line previously and hasn't posted anything since? I don't necessarily want people to be modkilled as the more townies the better the chance of us winning (though if you want to modkill an anti-townie, then go for it!), but at the moment the silent players are ones that can be suspicious of being anti-town and hoping for a breeze through...

You’re a bit inconsistent there Orphan. When Gorny and Asrrin were being called out, you defended them saying players modkilled due to inactivity were townies so you thought they were townies too. And again you refer to them as townies in the above quote. However in the very next sentence you say they can be suspicious of being anti-town. Hmm?

Noammr said:
True enough, I'm not. Not ruling it out for the future but we haven't seen much to support these theories at this point.
Noammr said:
Poor Loz...we're dealing with some heartless scum here, offing him on the first day again.

Seems like you already have come to conclusions by saying the mafia team directly killed Loz. Care to share?

4 hours, 19 minutes left until the end of the day. I'll have a vote count as soon as I can (mixing work and pleasure atm).

It’s odd that you accuse TC of swooping in for a quick lynch when he’s the middle vote. What about votes 6, 7 and 8, are they going to be swoopier?

Oh please, you know me better than that. It's just a poke, a random offense. Are you getting mad because I'm not giving you any attention? Should I be?

You’re voting for Ash because he currently has more votes. On one hand someone might accuse you of being an opportunist and fence sitter … on the other hand someone might say that you tried to push the Jason lynch, failed and finally decided to throw your buddy Ash under the bus.

Like I said, in my opinion they both have to go no matter what the result is from the one that dies today. Here's why, I'll call them 1 and 2 because names are not important.

1 gets lynched, shows pro-town. We lynch 2 the next day because, well, duh.

1 gets lynched, shows anti-town. I think we should lynch 2 in case of recruitment the following day.

and vica versa.

To add to the second scenario, if there's a recruiter in the game, and even if 2 wasn't recruited last night, he makes for an excellent recruitee if we leave him alive. All the more reason to blow them both off the game.

Current Votes:
Jason Maher - 1 (Bad Ash)
Bad Ash - 5 (Zarniwoop, Jason Maher, I_Told_You, Ankeli, ThunderCat)

8 votes needed to lynch, 9 to lock.

Gorny and Asrrin are going to be mod-killed if they do not post in 4:04 hours

A cop that is immune to NK’s? I don’t think so. Why are you trying to suggest such hairbrained theories, are you purposely trying to throw confusion into the town?

I could be con-fus-ed, but doesn't the cop carry a weapon and have the ability to shoot at the attacker at night with a % chance of defending?

Always with the accusing this one is...

Seems like you already have come to conclusions by saying the mafia team directly killed Loz. Care to share?

Nope, but I see very little facts supporting a switch. Unless something comes up that shows otherwise, I'm assuming the simplest explanation.
Know something that I don't, Zhao?

Kinda makes it seem like you expect Ash to come up clean in today's lynch, no?

I'd rather choose Jason for today but Ash seems like a safer choice so we actually manage a lynch (seriously where are everyone? we shouldn't be standing on a total of 6 votes so near the end of the day).
As Zhao said Ash, about time for a final stand.

Flubby, a cop investigates other peoples roles every night. What you describe sounds more like a variation of the army veteran role.

To me it seems like flub's trying to prevent tomorrow's inevitable Jason lynch. Perhaps he should be the one on day 3, eh.

like,OMG,is this like totally buggin?

Flubby, a cop investigates other peoples roles every night. What you describe sounds more like a variation of the army veteran role.
Okay thanks for clearing that up somewhat

To me it seems like flub's trying to prevent tomorrow's inevitable Jason lynch. Perhaps he should be the one on day 3, eh.
Yeah that make's no sense...

Post #100 I win everything!!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High