Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

Ash your at 7 ... now is the time to talk, speak up now or forever hold your peace. At least give us names of who you think are suspicous from your viewpoint.

nothing to say except you are correct. the token black guy does die first >:)

gl, those voting for me one of you will randomly go down with me

So you roleclaim is the bomb role? I'm guessing anti-town.

So you roleclaim is the bomb role? I'm guessing anti-town.

there is no bomb but i do have a gun that i fire at people trying to kill me, better not get in da waaaay. Dont worry, odds of dieing are 1 of 8 when i get another vote

If you claim innocence and say Jason was the one that attacked you, how come you didn't shoot him at that time?

To me it seems like flub's trying to prevent tomorrow's inevitable Jason lynch. Perhaps he should be the one on day 3, eh.

I read a book recently that may be interested in. The title was "Jumping Off A Cliff", and the author, I believe, was Hugo Furst.

If you claim innocence and say Jason was the one that attacked you, how come you didn't shoot him at that time?

as I have mentioned many times the events of last night just make no sense. If there was some kind of attack seen there should have been a death of some kind one way or the other and I am not sure at what has caused the results we are seeing.

If you had such a good role whereas you could kill a mafia at night if they targeted you, why didn't you push this wonderful skill earlier? It's almost similar to Ankeli's fail claim last game.

If you had such a good role whereas you could kill a mafia at night if they targeted you, why didn't you push this wonderful skill earlier? It's almost similar to Ankeli's fail claim last game.

it has nothing to do with a nk attempt. it has to do with lynch votes and people who are voting for me. as I said though the results of an attack being seen at night should result in a death that just makes sense

19 minutes left until the end of the day phase.

Bad Ash - 7
Jason Maher - 1

it has nothing to do with a nk attempt. it has to do with lynch votes and people who are voting for me. as I said though the results of an attack being seen at night should result in a death that just makes sense

Never played a game with some sort of night protection role?

Any thoughts on who is suspicious that should be looked into?

I never claimed anything of the sort. Just pointing out the hole in Ash's logic. A role block can also prevent an attack being successful.

I never claimed anything of the sort. Just pointing out the hole in Ash's logic. A role block can also prevent an attack being successful.

if there was a roleblock an attack most likely never would have happened and if there is a doctor save it is usually in the write up almost always which is why it is just a weird occurence of events

Actually it seems the hosts these days don't report Doc saves (as they should) so we don't get to know if there was a successful one.

10 minutes to go Ash, no thoughts on suspects?

Perhaps there is a scum role that can spread false information/cause someone to see a vison of something that never happened. I've certainly seen similar roles before.

10 minutes to go Ash, no thoughts on suspects?

hard to tell as I have been defending myself this whole time and know what my role is. It leads to a very large slew of suspects. Zarni and Jason are defintely in need of questioning because I dont necessarily believe Jason to be a bad guy, and Zarni could have seen a dream sequence which would lead us down this false road and would play perfectly with the nightmare title of the game and freddy kreuger etc.

Well made it back - just!

We heading for yet another no lynch!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High