Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

First up - what a result - a mafia lynch day one!!!!

Indeed, that combined with both Gorny and Hey remaining in the game is good news for us since the mafia are probably down to like 2 people (if whoever had previously said that a game of this size would have roughly 3 mafia members is correct).

The reason why I say that's a good thing that Gorny and Hey weren't modkilled is because inactive people are traditionally normal townies (I've yet to see a game where someone was modkilled due to inactivity and actually had a power role), and the more we have the better off we are.

Also Asrrins absence may be caused by food poisoning!!!

If that were the case, then I imagine neither of the hosts would warn him on it :scratchchin: Yes I'm confident you were joking.

@ Zhao - why so hesitant to put a vote on Bad Ash? I get the impression if I hadn't pointed it out you wouldn't have voted. 3 mins to spare is cutting it a bit fine don't you think! And who was Bad ash.........

It's probably be pointed out already but Zhao was killed last night

I am suspisious of the recruitment idea as JM started the voting on Bad Ash. Why sacrifice one of his new found team mates.

I'm not sure, but based on yesterdays conversations it appeared that it was going to be one or the other? If there was a recruitment ability of some sort (which, by the way, I sort of doubt there is), and you were apparently spotted being recruited, then the best defense is to assist in lynching the apparent recruiter?

Also since BA turned out to be Mafia do the Bus driver Naysayers have a different opinion now?

I'm still trying to get my head around a few things with the bus driver theory. So what they're saying is that BA attacked Jason on night 1, but a bus driver switched Jason and Loz? Zarniwoop still saw the original instance, but the bus driver event occurred before any death took place? So the switch occurred mid-attack?

Two completely different kills -not a lover dying with a lover.

Well, the lovers theory could still hold true in the sense that isn't that role set up so that the other person of the one that gets killed usually kills themselves or something? Like in this case, it sounds like TC was killed and Zhao shot himself (it doesn't really make sense if Zhao was killed and TC mauled himself). It could explain the two different types of deaths.

Could Zhao's death be from Bad Ash's claim since Z was the last one to Vote for him?

I was wondering about Bad Ash's claim that someone will die with him. He certainly seemed pretty serious about it, and then we get two deaths last night. So it seems that the possible theories on this are:

- A SK type role able to do a second killing at night
- A lovers type role, which makes sense considering the story did hint of two people embracing each other, though doesn't say who
- A revenge type from from Bad Ash on the person who voted for him last

And Jason, I think, is Freddy Krueger. Explains the "hazy dream" Zarniwoop had about him, and there's a movie called Freddy vs. Jason where they fight to no end, and end up in what's pretty much a draw. Freddy tactically dies but... doesn't. So there you have it, my theory.

If that's the case, then that means either

a) Bad Ash targetted Jason on night one and conveniently got another killer and thus a draw to give the dream sequence to Zarniwoop (if that's the case then something still needs to explain the other death)
b) The hosts gave Zarniwoop this clue which would give the town the names of two killers and perhaps nothing happened between these two on night one?
c) Bad Ash did a recruitment on night one, which may appear to be an attack but resulted in no deaths?

Of course, it's been proven that Bad Ash is a killer based on yesterdays lynch so having Jason linked to him in some form (even by dream sequence) and yet not being killed isn't exactly a great thing.

I'm very sorry about yesterday guys, I'm involved in two other Mafia games, and they both have 3 week long "days", so I forgot about this one, and didn't realize it until the day was over :/.

Will try to be more active today, and on further days!

~Hey

The reason why I say that's a good thing that Gorny and Hey weren't modkilled is because inactive people are traditionally normal townies (I've yet to see a game where someone was modkilled due to inactivity and actually had a power role), and the more we have the better off we are.

I'm inclined to agree because people who don't get a "good" role have less interest in playing, but we did have a mafia mod killed in a previous game!

We also still haven't heard Asrrin's role

If that were the case, then I imagine neither of the hosts would warn him on it :scratchchin: Yes I'm confident you were joking.

It's probably be pointed out already but Zhao was killed last night

Yes I was joking!

and :doh: that'll teach me to skim read - didn't even notice Zhao's death. But I have picked it up later! Leo should summarise for us old people!

I'm still trying to get my head around a few things with the bus driver theory. So what they're saying is that BA attacked Jason on night 1, but a bus driver switched Jason and Loz? Zarniwoop still saw the original instance, but the bus driver event occurred before any death took place? So the switch occurred mid-attack?

The assumsion is that Zarni witnessed the original unswitched events and the switch occured afterwards- it's all guessing, but how do the mafia attack one person, fail and then kill another?

Unless it was a recruitment by BA and their hitman was someone else entirely.

I was wondering about Bad Ash's claim that someone will die with him. He certainly seemed pretty serious about it, and then we get two deaths last night.

I think we can discount BA's claims as he was claiming to save his own arse - it nearly worked if Zhao hadn't put in that last minute vote we would've been sitting on a no-lynch.
Token Black Guy... maybe not!

If that's the case, then that means either

a) Bad Ash targetted Jason on night one and conveniently got another killer and thus a draw to give the dream sequence to Zarniwoop (if that's the case then something still needs to explain the other death)
b) The hosts gave Zarniwoop this clue which would give the town the names of two killers and perhaps nothing happened between these two on night one?
c) Bad Ash did a recruitment on night one, which may appear to be an attack but resulted in no deaths?

Of course, it's been proven that Bad Ash is a killer based on yesterdays lynch so having Jason linked to him in some form (even by dream sequence) and yet not being killed isn't exactly a great thing.

A and C are possible - but I think B would make the game a little too easy for us giving us two certain lynches on day 1 - whichever way we voted we would have been on for a winner!

One thought that has crossed my mind - maybe there isn't a mafia per se -just a group of serial killers- 2 or 3 independent SKs with last man standing winning. It would fit with the theme. One kill night 1 with 2 fighting each other - then 2 kills night 2 after weve lynched one of the killers. Maybe way out there, but just a thought.

I realise that last paragraph contridicts my earlier musings- just me thinking outloud (if you consider the tap of keys outloud!)

Something is bugging me about Ankeli's posts. Maybe that it's just that I never trust him.

But, the only people with reasonable rationale for lynch right now are Jason and the low activity people.

Vote: Jason Maher

so Zarn saw a fight with a known mafia and jason.

He's alive and Loz was (poor guy) gone straight away.

So either Jason is some sort of rogue bad guy who fought to a draw, or Jason is some sort of power townie role and defended himself or someone protected him.

Assuming the following - Bad Ash (mafia) targets Jason - ends in stalemate.
Some other thing wipes out Loz........ Its either 3rd party or the mafia can 2 kill a night (thats worrying!)

The bunch of Serial killers idea has some weight on the evidence seen too, that would mean we have no teams but bad individual people.

Other things crossing my mind before bed - I would put Gorny in the low possibility category for bad guy, with having no posts in this game (I think anyway) and hardly any comms with mods I doubt he put a kill order on Loz.

I am favouring Jason as the lynch today - mainly because we have as good intel as you get in these games from Zarn - Its possible he is another bad guy or he may be a power good guy. I'll reserve judgement till I hear from him.

We also still haven't heard Asrrin's role.

Marahumm has had a busy day at work and he had to travel somewhere for work purposes, so that's why no death scene or role reveal yet. He will be home soon, not sure when, but i will remind him to do this once he gets settled and stuff.

thank y'all! :girly:

One thought that has crossed my mind - maybe there isn't a mafia per se -just a group of serial killers- 2 or 3 independent SKs with last man standing winning. It would fit with the theme. One kill night 1 with 2 fighting each other - then 2 kills night 2 after weve lynched one of the killers. Maybe way out there, but just a thought.

That's a very intriguing concept, and would fit very well with the theme of the game. How many slasher flicks featured killers who were team players? None that I can think of. Very interesting idea.

A thought - how do we know Zarniwoop isn't a bad guy, and made up the role claim? It would fit with the idea of the anti-town people being out for their own individual good and not being a team, and he could have very easily made up the whole thing about the attack. Neither Ash nor Jason were apparently aware of the attack, and with no dead bodies there is no proof he saw anything. If each mafia member is truly independent as theorized, he might not have known nor cared that Bad Ash was also a mafia member. Going to have to think about this one.

I had a long winding post here but I realized I was blabbering so I condensed it:

Zhao and TC's death writeup makes it look like to separate nks but also hints heavily at lovers role...not sure what to make of it so far.
Again, I see no reason to assume a bus driver role interfered with night 0's kills. The question we need to answer now is how Jason survived Bad Ash's attack. Ankeli makes good sense with the Jason vs. Freddie thing but I want to hear Jason before casting my vote.
Ash's black guy threat was just last ditch defense, doubt we can lay the blame for any of the nks at his feet.

Verrrry interesting idea about sk game. I think it wouldn't work unless all the sks have super powers (or unless there's just a lot of them) - lone sks all fighting each other really don't stand much of a chance to win against the town majority (they need to get to a 1v1 endgame while relying only on themselves, not so easy).

@Noodle - not ruling it out but Zrani would have to be pretty lucky to nail one of the baddies like that...he'd also be setting himself up for a lynch in case he got it wrong.

Upon investigating the murder scene further, she noticed one of her cast members was sitting in front of the broken window. She looked at Zhao's head and saw a bullet hole in his forehead, his left cheek missing. She looked behind her and saw that it was an exit wound and the bullet met the wall. "It came thru the window while someone was eating them."

So like "OMG" like totally Hannibal "sweet"

@Noodle - not ruling it out but Zrani would have to be pretty lucky to nail one of the baddies like that...he'd also be setting himself up for a lynch in case he got it wrong.

Yeah, I'm not convinced myself, but am trying to explore the possibilities, see what feels most likely. Is there anyone you suspect more than others?

@ Mara can we see these videos you keep making - they may prove helpful!!

They're still being edited, but you could see them as early as two weeks!

"Cut!" yelled Marahumm.

The crowd stopped their arguments and looked around towards him. "This is the perfect opportunity for the hero to show up....so where the **** is Asrrin?!" Leopold and the cast looked around blankly, trying to figure out what he was talking about when Marahumm stormed off, camera in hand. "Take five!" he yelled as he walked off.

He heard Asrrin, the star of the show, in his trailer talking to someone. "How DARE he take my movie for granted!" Marahumm thought to himself. Blood boiling, he noticed a prop sludge-hammer leaning against the trailer. Marahumm examined it, tested it's weight in his free hand while listening to the two talking.

Listening further, he started to recognize the voice. Peeking through the window, he saw a pasty shirtless man that seemed to have fallen into some glitter. "What I'm trying to say Asrrin is that you don't want your first movie to be some straight-to-SyFy slasher flick! Instead join us! We're filming the last movie and we need an extra set of vampires to just kind of stand around and look menacing; you would be perfect!"

After hearing this, Marahumm's anger had evolved from stage four (Violent Rage) to stage five (Silent Fury). He quietly set up his camera on a tripod facing the door, and placed another one just outside of Asrrin's window, facing in. He calmly put on the hockey mask he salvaged from Bad Ash the night before and waited patiently.

Soon the conversation came to a close. The glittered man was the first to walk outside. He was the lucky one, as his teeth, cheekbones and nose met the back of his head from the 5000 p.s.i. swing, killing him instantly. It took Asrrin a second to understand what just happened, but it was too late; Marahumm was already blocking the only exit. Scrambling, screaming, Asrrin struggled to get one of his windows open, finally jammed one open, and started climbing out of the trailer. Just as he was about to get free, Marahumm swings the sledgehammer with brutal precision, shattering Asrrin's kneecap.

Sobbing, Asrrin crumpled to the floor as Marahumm towered over him. He noticed bits of bone and flesh stuck on end of the hammer. "Why are you doing this?!?" he begged.

"The horror movie genre is dying..." Marahumm replied, taking off his blood-splattered mask. "Leo and I are the antidote..."

The cameras caught the deafening screams of Asrrin as each of his bones were shattered, piece by piece.

Spudnik has been mod-killed for trying to cast Asrrin. Asrrin has been mod-killed due to inactivity. He was the Hero.

Trying to cast Asrrin? What is this?

~Hey

Im asking Leo to mod kill me. I have the flu and Im not yet well enough to be out of bed. Ill catch the next one. I was the cop and I had two bullets that I could use. I shot Zhao with one as his use of an O'Neill avatar did not sit well with me.

A thought - how do we know Zarniwoop isn't a bad guy, and made up the role claim? It would fit with the idea of the anti-town people being out for their own individual good and not being a team, and he could have very easily made up the whole thing about the attack. Neither Ash nor Jason were apparently aware of the attack, and with no dead bodies there is no proof he saw anything. If each mafia member is truly independent as theorized, he might not have known nor cared that Bad Ash was also a mafia member. Going to have to think about this one.

This left my mouth hanging open. This is the most obvious case of a pro-town role that I've ever seen in a game. No wonder it's mostly townies in these games that get lynched.

Think about the odds of my nailing at least one mafia with a guess?

Possible, I grant you. But, very improbably and a huge loser strategy. It's always better to remain silent than to draw attention to yourself in that manner by claiming anything. I suggest to you that there's far better odds I have vindicated my claim.

I hope Asrrin has a good reason for denying the town a power role by inactivity.

I'll save the speech for when the game is over I guess, but frowny-face is what I'm getting at here.

Also, the "gap in the ranks" thing. That sounds entirely like a recruiting scenario.

If that's the case, we have a very powerful mafia side that can replace their lynches/nks. Hopefully, the chance of recruit goes down every night or has a limit.

Regardless, right now, Jason remains my vote.

like"OMG",Gorny,cop? Asrrin hero,like totally sucks

like"OMG",Gorny,cop? Asrrin hero,like totally sucks

It was revealed to me that Zhao was town and one half of the horny teenage lovers faction. Like OMG I can guess who the other is.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High