Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

I was the cop and I had two bullets that I could use. I shot Zhao with one as his use of an O'Neill avatar did not sit well with me.

Thanks for making me pee my pants...:rolf:

Im asking Leo to mod kill me. I have the flu and Im not yet well enough to be out of bed.

Looks like someone's poison dagger backfired abit :scratchchin:

I hope Asrrin has a good reason for denying the town a power role by inactivity.

Can someone clarify what the hero role is? I checked out the wiki and it basically said that if he gets lynched, the last person who voted for him gets lynched too. If so, then from the our point of view this isn't much of a power role advantage for the town, because having a majority of townies means there's a greater chance that a townie would have been taken out along with him.

I mean, sure, it'd be great if a mafia/SK/anti-townie was the last to vote and got removed as well, or that the role functioned so that if he was killed at night then he took down his killer as well, but the wiki doesn't mention anything about the latter.

Essentially from my point of view, it's about the same as a loss of another townie, which is disappointing because we need everyone we can get to have a better chance of winning.

Speaking of the wiki though, I was reading the lovers/sibling section too and it says that when one of them is killed, the other is killed the following night? I mean, I know this wasn't the case when Hey was killed in the game prior to the last as I was killed that same night as well, but this made me wonder if it was the same scenario here, though everything is pointing to that being the case.

It was revealed to me that Zhao was town and one half of the horny teenage lovers faction. Like OMG I can guess who the other is.

I really really hope that you aren't the cop to be honest Gorny, as that would be a severe loss for us and make things abit harder to find the mafia/SK.

a) Bad Ash targetted Jason on night one and conveniently got another killer and thus a draw to give the dream sequence to Zarniwoop (if that's the case then something still needs to explain the other death)

This is the option that makes the most sense. I think it worked out to Jason (Bad Ash) trying to NK Freddy (Jason Maher), and failing due to Freddy being immune to night kills as he is a lord of the dreams of sorts, night time being his domain.

Something is bugging me about Ankeli's posts. Maybe that it's just that I never trust him.

I'm hurt. For once I seem to be the voice of reason and you don't like it. :(

fake edit: damn multi-quote button didn't work, but whoever pointed out the Hannibal thing (Laarz?), good thinking. So we've still got at least 2 killers on the loose, kind of contradicting the lovers theory. Yet, the story hints that way. :dontknow:

flubbucket, you seem to be contributing nothing besides your wet pants (twice thus far?). You're either playing like and idiot or you are the village idiot. I'm not sure which yet, but as for the lynch after Jason's (I intend to push this or die trying, we can't let Freddy roam around free) you're pretty high in my list.

God Forbid, I agree with Ankeli.

I really think Jason needs to be our lynch today.

There's no really other attracting lynch options atm besides Jason Maher and flubbucket, and out of the 2 the dude with the ugly sweater beats the pothead.

Gorny, if you're the cop, who did you investigate last night? I'm assuming you afk'd the first night and have no results from there, but since you were active in killing Zhao last night, who did you check up on? Please tell us before you're modkilled, I'm afraid we're facing an unclimbable wall here otherwise. Excluding even one person from the suspect list would be great.

flubbucket, you seem to be contributing nothing besides your wet pants (twice thus far?). You're either playing like and idiot ...
Y'know incontinency is an embarassing issue for alot of people...why do you think I drink so much???

...you're pretty high in my list...

oh I'm high alright..:guiness: You are reading the story right?!

However, I do not like to "sheep" vote and have stated such before. I tend to think WWZD (what would Zhao do) and logically try to deduce and come to some sort of factual decision. I am new to the game and therefore have had some misconceptions on roles and such. Those have become clearer.

In this case I have been suspicious of Zarni's dream and the potential of him being recruited, by Freddie,from the beginning. Therefore I am not wanting to trust Zarni's info now (nothing personal). I have also had issues with the actual dream and the possibility of Jason M's survival from the beginning (which I think I have commented about but I'm sure you've read :wink: )

With that I am not convinced to vote Jason M. but I won't let a day go without a lynch either...

Y'know incontinency is an embarassing issue for alot of people...why do you think I drink so much???

oh I'm high alright..:guiness: You are reading the story right?!

However, I do not like to "sheep" vote and have stated such before. I tend to think WWZD (what would Zhao do) and logically try to deduce and come to some sort of factual decision. I am new to the game and therefore have had some misconceptions on roles and such. Those have become clearer.

In this case I have been suspicious of Zarni's dream and the potential of him being recruited, by Freddie,from the beginning. Therefore I am not wanting to trust Zarni's info now (nothing personal). I have also had issues with the actual dream and the possibility of Jason M's survival from the beginning (which I think I have commented about but I'm sure you've read :wink: )

With that I am not convinced to vote Jason M. but I won't let a day go without a lynch either...

In all honestly all your worries are answered by lynching Jason Maher. If he's Freddy Krueger like I believe he is, Zarni's in the clear as far as I'm concerned. If he's not, he's bound to have a role that was able to fight back Voorhees, thus also confirming Zarniwoop's claim and making him the closest thing to a confirmed townie we have. Why hesitate?

In all honestly all your worries are answered by lynching Jason Maher. If he's Freddy Krueger like I believe he is, Zarni's in the clear as far as I'm concerned. If he's not, he's bound to have a role that was able to fight back Voorhees, thus also confirming Zarniwoop's claim and making him the closest thing to a confirmed townie we have. Why hesitate?

Well Zarni was Borg last time and yet was very helpful and factual. I also don't want to get caught up in the frenzy of voting just because everyone else is jumping off of the building...

Well Zarni was Borg last time and yet was very helpful and factual. I also don't want to get caught up in the frenzy of voting just because everyone else is jumping off of the building...

So basically you're saying you won't vote for Jason unless it's a closing vote, even though I just explained you how it'd confirm Zarniwoop's allegiance? Way to go, I wish I had 2 votes for the day, for you really, really deserve to go. If you want to protect your scumbuddy Jason M. at least try to be discreet about it. Tomorrow then darling, tomorrow. ;)

Gotta change my diaper and go to work....

Vote: Jason Maher

Baaaaa

I'm quite confused how some people do not rank Zarn as at least a highly probably townie. His info got us a bad guy!
And we have a probably second, still no word from Jason on any reason for his stalemate (better get a move on for info Jason), I think we need a lynch today so I'm going to vote for the most creditible person so far based off the info we have.

Gorny's info seems to explain Zhao and the lovers theory.
I'm not sure what the hero role was/is.

I'm going to look in more detail at peoples comment later who seem to be putting doubt on Zarn's townie status - at work at the moment but i'll read in depth tonight, the only people who would try to put doubt in the mind would be scum.
In the games I've played (barring exceptional circumstances) information does not get better than this.

I'll state again - it got us a BAD guy!

I am role declaring. I was given the ability to see one night action and I chose last night.

I was told that I witnessed Ash and Jason and that one of them was attacking the other. The vision wasn't clear enough to determine who was attacking whom.

Obviously a bus driver role got involved or attacking was a form or recruitment. If you doubt this info and decide that killing me will somehow prove my sincerity, then do it.

Otherwise, let's kill them both and let God sort it out.

Bolded bit for the slow of understanding, or possibly deliberately misleading (i.e. Ankeli).

I did not attack Ash, which one would suspects I would have done had it been a Freddy vs Jason fight. I have no doubt there is a Freddy Krueger role (amusing aside: my school bus driver was nick-named Freddie Krueger, cf Zarnis guess about the bus driver involvement), but it sure as hell ain't me.

Vote: Ankeli

He has been setting sirens off in my head repeatedly by jumping on whoever he can at the slightest pretext. I suspect he knows damn well I'm innocent. My guess as to why he was willing to jump on Ash as well is because there are two mafia factions, and Ash was part of the other one.

I will say this, even if the lot of you decide to be intansigent and lynch me today, do not let Ankeli pull you around by your noses, which to me is what he is all too clearly trying to do. If you do lynch me, you will hopefully figure this out for yourselves.

Bolded bit for the slow of understanding, or possibly deliberately misleading (i.e. Ankeli).

I did not attack Ash, which one would suspects I would have done had it been a Freddy vs Jason fight. I have no doubt there is a Freddy Krueger role (amusing aside: my school bus driver was nick-named Freddie Krueger, cf Zarnis guess about the bus driver involvement), but it sure as hell ain't me.

Vote: Ankeli

He has been setting sirens off in my head repeatedly by jumping on whoever he can at the slightest pretext. I suspect he knows damn well I'm innocent. My guess as to why he was willing to jump on Ash as well is because there are two mafia factions, and Ash was part of the other one.

I will say this, even if the lot of you decide to be intansigent and lynch me today, do not let Ankeli pull you around by your noses, which to me is what he is all too clearly trying to do. If you do lynch me, you will hopefully figure this out for yourselves.

Please, oh please, explain how you fought off Jason motherpeeping Voorhees without being a psycho with equal powers?

What I'm saying is: what's your role then smartypants? I'm not subtly rolefishing, I'm asking bluntly because to be honest short of coming up with an awesome story of how you're the saviour of the town Jesus H. Christ Supreme, you're doomed for a lynch. If you come up with something plausible I might even believe you and redirect my attention to flubbucket (your useless companion, maybe he's the glove and you're the head of Freddy? He sure plays like the glove.)

Spam.

I've been jumping whoever I can? As far as I know the only ones I've really jumped have been you and flubbucket. Forgive me for getting information for the town, then again, that's propably against your interests so meh.

Okay Krazey that makes sense and helps me somewhat. As far as Ankeli wasting energy trying to generate a lynch for me...

Well hopefully I will be NKed and my power role of town broom will be revealed and you won't slip and fall on any of my urine-soaked posts...or wait am I town traffic cone :scratchchin: I'll have to check my PM again...

I am still interested in hearing from the "quiet ones" and of course Jason's story.

I'm very sorry about yesterday guys, I'm involved in two other Mafia games, and they both have 3 week long "days", so I forgot about this one, and didn't realize it until the day was over :/.

Will try to be more active today, and on further days!

~Hey

Well?!?!? We're waiting.....

No voting and no contributing, smells like fish in here.

I'm about to take off for the airport, but stopped in to vote as I promised. I agree that lynching Jason is most likely to reveal info we can use, primarily against Zarniwoop and Ankeli. I hope you guys aren't leading us wrong.

I'll check back in when I'm back in LA.

I hope you guys aren't leading us wrong.

Ditto. But it's what makes sense at the moment and it's the most informative lynch available so I'm willing to throw myself out there for it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High