Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

hello, Cast mateys! just wanted to let y'all know that the day will end in less than 24 hours (more like 23 hours and 45 minutes).

Vote Tally:

Jason Maher - 4 (Ankeli, Zarniwoop, flubbucket, Krazeyivan, and Noodle)
Ankeli - 1 (Jason Maher)

^ that should be correct according to my notes. if not, i will adjust and edit.

WHAT the hell is going on here?!?!?!?!

We have an image of one person attacking another- we lynch one and he turns out mafia- so we are probably 90%+ sure Bad Ash was the attacker- now lets think about this....... who would the Mafia be attacking?......... A non-mafia member possibly.

The object of this game is to lynch the mafia is it not? So why are we doing our best to lynch someone who very likely is not mafia?

And who's our other suspision- the helpful person who brought the vision to the table in the first place?

Seems quite a few people are trying to do the mafia's work for them!!

Understood.

Now useful input is needed. Do you see anything we are missing that would lead to another lynch within the next 23+ hours?

No ankeli, I said I saw one of them attacking the other.

NOT both of them attacking each other.

@Ankeli: Zarni never said anything about myself and Ash fighting each other. His original post has been quoted twice now, yet you keep ignoring it in order to further push your agenda. What he said was that one of us attacked the other, but he couldn't tell which.

Now, let me ask you: if you have two players in a mafia game, and you know that one of the two attacked the other, and you further know that one of them is evil, what is the most likely scenario? As I_Told_You pointed, out, the most likely conclusion is that the known evil player did the attacking, and the unknown player is therefore most likely to be a townie (as I pointed out in my previous post, with no further knowledge, the chance I'm good is at least 2:1 = 2/3 = 67%, likely much greater, assuming there are two evil factions, or a rogue with killing power; if there is only 1 faction, the chance approaches 100% - scum don't usually attack themselves at night).

The only way your repeated charge that I'm a rival scum would be the likely scenario is if it was stated Ash and myself were fighting each other - which if you look again at Zarni's information, is not what was said. You've already received my vote, but a persistence in misinterpreting Zarni after having the error pointed out to you multiple times, and a continued insistence that I am likely bad based on this seflsame misinterpretation, can lead me to no other conclusion than that you are Ash's scum buddy trying to railroad the town into lynching me because your attempted night kill backfired spectatcularly with me surviving and the killer sent to do the deed lynched.

@Noodle: repeating what others have said, just what would lynching me reveal about Zarni? Actually I can answer the question for you: what it will reveal is that his vision was perfectly accurate: one player (Ash, scum) attacked another player (me, townie).

p.s. any scummy attempt to brow-beat or bully me into outing my role before I believe it a necessary risk will be a wasted effort.

EBWOP: pwned by Zarni him/herself (apologies to those whose, er, alignment I have yet to discern ;))

hard to tell as I have been defending myself this whole time and know what my role is. It leads to a very large slew of suspects. Zarni and Jason are defintely in need of questioning because I dont necessarily believe Jason to be a bad guy, and Zarni could have seen a dream sequence which would lead us down this false road and would play perfectly with the nightmare title of the game and freddy kreuger etc.

Dying instructions to his team mates?

Are we really persuing what the confirmed mafia suggested?!?!?!?!

Vote: Jason Maher

It's obvious. Who fought with Jason (the movie bad guy) in a dream, the fight ending in a "draw"? FREDDY!

Like a medeval witch hunt - if you die you are innocent and if you survive you must be a witch - burn the witch!

You scared of someone who survived against your buddy Ash?

In all honestly all your worries are answered by lynching Jason Maher. If he's Freddy Krueger like I believe he is, Zarni's in the clear as far as I'm concerned. If he's not, he's bound to have a role that was able to fight back Voorhees, thus also confirming Zarniwoop's claim and making him the closest thing to a confirmed townie we have. Why hesitate?

Hmm.... Who suggested going after these two?......

Then you suggest he's got a powerful role- a powerful role who's not a mafia- surely someone we'd want to survive

So basically you're saying you won't vote for Jason unless it's a closing vote, even though I just explained you how it'd confirm Zarniwoop's allegiance? Way to go, I wish I had 2 votes for the day, for you really, really deserve to go. If you want to protect your scumbuddy Jason M. at least try to be discreet about it. Tomorrow then darling, tomorrow. ;)

Why are you questioning Zarni - he's the one who gave us the Mafia lynch...
Following Ash's instructions or out for revenge?

Please, oh please, explain how you fought off Jason motherpeeping Voorhees without being a psycho with equal powers?

BURN THE WITCH!!!

What I'm saying is: what's your role then smartypants? I'm not subtly rolefishing,

Right your not being subtle at all

You didn't fight him off, yet Zarniwoop said he saw you 2 fighting? You make no sense, no one else could make you fight for yourself without you knowing about it. I still stand behind the theory that Ash attacked you, and due to both of you being super powered maniacs it ended a draw.

NK for you is worse for the town, we don't get to see your role.

Am I misquoting him when I say that the two of you were fighting eachother? If I've used the term 'attack' I'm sorry, put it to the language barrier. Still, you are the most informative lynch there is. We get to know a lot about Zarniwoop and stand a chance to get a confirmed townie. If you turn up anti town, we get to know about me as I hunt you, and flubbucket who tried to avoid voting for you. if you come up pro town, I get pushed under the train for chasing you down so hard. Or can you make up for a more informative and useful lynch?

Read the vision and all of the times it's been requoted it wasn't a fight it was an attack by one on the other!

You seem to be doing your best to carry out Bad Ash's Dying wish- which to me suggests you are on the same team so:

Vote: Ankeli

You argue against it, yet, don't say anything why you survived. You're still either another bad guy or a bad guy by recruit for me, and I stand by my vote. I'll go down for it if need be, but I'm not hinging.

I admit, I've interpeted the dream as both fighting, not one attacking. Most of my reasoning still stands.

I haven't questiond Zarni once, I believe him to be a townie, and lynching Jason can PROVE that for us. We need information, and Jason is the one who'll give out most.

I haven't questiond Zarni once, I believe him to be a townie, and lynching Jason can PROVE that for us. We need information, and Jason is the one who'll give out most.

Can you explain how the lynch will confirm Zarni's allegience. So if Jason M is town he saw BA attacking him and if Jason M is anti-town he saw BA attacking him. - I don't see how that helps!

So, am I the only one who though Ash's role sounded like a sk type role and not a mafia member? Seriously, revealing the role's name and not it's function can mess the town up (I'm sure this is intended by our spectacular hosts).

Anyway forum is barely loading for me, I did manage to understand that ITY is pushing for an Ankeli lynch...will sleep on this and hope the forums allow me to see all the posts tomorrow morn.

Ankeli did Vote Bad Ash...

Hell in the game before last I voted Spudnik- hell I tried to get him vote-trained all day- and we were both Mafia.

He voted Jason first and changed when it started looking like he wouldn't get lynched. Perfect mafia cover....

@ Noammr - I think all the bad guy roles in this game are gonna sound like serial killers- kinda goes with the territory!

Hell in the game before last I voted Spudnik- hell I tried to get him vote-trained all day- and we were both Mafia.

He voted Jason first and changed when it started looking like he wouldn't get lynched. Perfect mafia cover....

As stated, Jason Voorhees hardly fits into mafia, more of a serial killer role. You seem awfully eager to turn the lynch AWAY from Jason Maher, are you two in league perhaps? Oh, and I've already explained the information gained from Jason's lynch if you care to read back.

@ Noammr - I think all the bad guy roles in this game are gonna sound like serial killers- kinda goes with the territory!

You would know now, wouldn't you? Hannibal?

Well now that's somewhat suicidal on Bad Ash's part.

I would be mad if I were Bad Ash...and not dead.

Sooooo no one has weighed in on my foolish ravings about Noodle and Hey...

So I will keep my mouth shut and wait for my eventual frenzied mob lynch.

In answer to the are we in league- no.

As far as I see it- we have two potentially safe players- not confirmed, but safer than the rest of us. We have Zarni who saw the vision and gave us a 50:50 shot of getting a bad guy- which thankfully we got! Then we've got the man who appears to have been attacked by said bad guy- I assume the mafia wouldn't attack one of there own.

Neither fully confirmed - but both safer than the rest of us.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High