Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

He still hasn't spoken up for how he was able to survive the attack. Until he does, he's far below the rest of us in regards of his allegiance in my eyes.

Noodle is playing an odd game. He's silent as usual, but he hasn't brought up any of his own ideas to the game like he usually does.

Sorry for missing your posts flub....

First off...

Beautiful death scene Mara, I laughed, I cried, I pontificated and expostulated.

Now, I would like to point out that Noodle and Hey did not Vote for Bad Ash who turned out to be a bad guy. Now Noodle is quick to join the ranks of the Jason killers and Hey is still no where to be found. Noodle is also pointing and throwing confusion at Zarni's rep. Does anyone else find this suspicious?

Hey's inactivity appears too be caused by the consumpsion of pork products which apparently take days to chew! His lack of voting I suspect was due to greasy fingers.:jig:..... But seriously keeping a low profile is also a mafia tactic- no one will vote for you if you don't say anything incriminating.

Noodle has come up with an excuse for his lack of vote day 1 (travelling on business)- but is that just an excuse, he was at least a little bit active and had opportunities to vote.

Bolding is mine for easier reading

Aren't cops made of bacon?

Does Lecter like bacon?

Could Hey be Lecter?!?!

I'm guessing that explains why it takes him so long to eat his "man"-sizeed portions!:jig:

Zhao and TC's role were not revealed correct? So one of them could have Doc saved Jason M. -which might explain his alleged ignorance of the attack. And before Ank starts having seizures...I'm trying to postulate theories while we have time to lynch mafia, not cause confusion.

Does this hold water?

Zhao's role was revealed by Gorny who shot him due Avatar envy.... He was one of the teenage lovers.

TC's role is a mystery as is Loz's(poor sod!) so either one could have intervened to either save, block or switch the kill on night 1. Unfortunately the only ones that know the roles of the night kills are the mafia, and even if we got one to talk I suspect they would lie about it.

Also even if the doc/role blocker(prob a prostitute with this game theme)/Bus driver are still alive they wouldn't role reveal this early in the game even to save someone's lynch as they will imediately be night killed.

[SPAM]

Triple post!

I'll get to 500 in no time at this rate!

Some good discussion guys lots to mull over.

Zarn who's info lead us to a mafia lynch as has been mentioned did say Jason was attacked. We have no motive for this attack too - could be totally random or not.

Basically the facts as we have them

Loz is wiped out (lets not forget this) amid the fight discussion!
Bad Ash attacks Jason (Jason Lives somehow but was unaware of the attack)
Technically Jason V attacked Jason M :D

IF we have a mafia team and not serial killers - they targetted Jason and got nowhere. So a 3rd Party or 2nd mafia team killed Loz. I mentioned the 2NK's option in an early post but with just Thundercat going bye bye last night (zhao gone by our cops hands) that has less probability.

Hmmm Thundercat was the only NK (minus gorny's action) on night 2 - then how the hell did Loz get dead the first night? BA was brawling with Jason M and blocked somehow. Why have we gone from 2 possible kills (1 actual) the first night.
Maybe a successful save somewhere? Yes I'm brain dumping stick with me here - Zarn gave us the insight which moved from 1 kills to a possible 2 - nevermind me long day again.

about Jason M - He's either a doc saving himself or he was protected (power role or switch or something) He has been making a few posts since I was last on that do make sense and he has ITY backing him up with relatively sound arguments. But (because its happened to me in previous games) no one gets the GOLD townie status just more probable than others - Zarn is still in my eyes top probably townie - the ONLY situation I can think where he might be mafia is if there is more than 1 scum bunch out there and he wiped out the opposition (note SK's do fit this vaguely) but this is a long shot with current information.

Ankeli is always like a 1 man wrecking crew in these games and I'm quite happy for him to be causing ruckus we get more information from people and he tends to self detonate later on anyway. He voted for BA too - (yes mafia vote for mafia) but this buys Ivan Points in my book at least so far.

Noodle does have a few questions posed to him I'll await feedback before reserving judgement, Hey is starting to look more like a good lynch at the moment - No real contribution and we want no mafia/SK squeeking by with no posting.

Everyone else has not set any alarms ringing as yet.

My vote will remain on Jason as of now (I feel flip flopping is a sign of weakness) but you're arguements have weight.
To be brutely honest Jason I'm not sure how you lived, your not willing to give up your role that fine but your not afforded the same status as Zarn in my eyes. Just cause you got attacked does not make you an angel (in the game sense of course!) :)

We better start getting a good lynch target going since we have a worldwide game thats my feeling.

PS - the poker went OK got to final table - stupidly went out with a draw bottom pair and the nut flush when i pushed on the flop - WEEEeeeeeeee!

Zhao's role was revealed by Gorny who shot him due Avatar envy.... He was one of the teenage lovers.

that's right, he did say that didn't he?! :evil2: thank you, Gorny. was going to save that for AFTER the game! :p

Hey is in danger of Marahumm getting his sledge-hammer again.....

Part1: I only got to read halfway through the new posts and had a cursory glance at the later ones to see if some of my notes were redundant, but I'll probably make a second post soon after fully reading the second half of the new posts.

I'm quite confused how some people do not rank Zarn as at least a highly probably townie. His info got us a bad guy!

I'll state again - it got us a BAD guy!

While that is true, it is possible that we might be up against a few SK's, rather than a single mafia type group. If this is correct, then one would have no issues outing another, if they found that out. This isn't to say that I think he's an SK, just that outing a potential SK don't make him a confirmed townie in my book.

Well hopefully I will be NKed and my power role of town broom will be revealed and you won't slip and fall on any of my urine-soaked posts...or wait am I town traffic cone :scratchchin: I'll have to check my PM again...

Your role wouldn't be revealed if you were NK though, unless it was something special?

Well?!?!? We're waiting.....

No voting and no contributing, smells like fish in here.

I agree, I would also like to hear from Hey on some of his thoughts.

Hmm, losing a super-cop with Gorny's modkill...along with another townie :/.
How do you guys scan last nights deaths? Gorny took out Zhao, did someone else target TC (effectively preventing the usual results of the lovers role)?

If what Gorny said is correct and he took out Zhao, and someone else took out TC, that would certainly be pretty amazing that both lovers were hit on the same night. Surely possible, but it just feels very unlikely. Also, with the macho cop role of Gorny (which based on my searches appear to basically be a cop that can't be protected by a protective role), why would he kill someone at night? I've never known a cop to have that role, and to arbitrary
use it without any real reason (eg, someone targeted him or something)

It seems odd so far that alot of people are believing Gorny's claim of killing someone, even though he's a cop, unless I'm missing something? Noammr, under what circumstances do you think Gorny could have killed Zhao?

what precisely is the case against me again? I was attacked on night 1 by a confirmed Mafia therefore I am also likely Mafia? I don't believe I've seen such stupid logic employed in a Mafia game before.

Their case appears to be that you were "attacked" by a confirmed mafia/SK and yet still appear here to talk to us. This could mean you were protected yes, but it could also mean you were recruited or something. That seems to be the general gist of things anyway.

We have an image of one person attacking another- we lynch one and he turns out mafia- so we are probably 90%+ sure Bad Ash was the attacker- now lets think about this....... who would the Mafia be attacking?......... A non-mafia member possibly.

The object of this game is to lynch the mafia is it not? So why are we doing our best to lynch someone who very likely is not mafia?

And who's our other suspision- the helpful person who brought the vision to the table in the first place?

Who even says there are mafia in the game? What if there's all SK? What thoughts do you have on that possibility ITY?

Who even says there are mafia in the game? What if there's all SK? What thoughts do you have on that possibility ITY?

That was just a thought of mine based on the night 1 two fighting and one killed then night two 2 people killed- but gorny blew that out of the water with his I killed Zhao for having the wrong face.....

So we have only had 1 night kill each night - we still need to find out why Jason was attacked yet Loz died.

Also from all townies I would like to thank Gorny for his contribution as Cop- He's killed the Cop(himself- pro-town), Zhao(one half of the lovers - pro-town) and presumably the other lover tonight (possibly Laarz? - pro-town). Three down and all on our side - Thanks man!

and please don't ban me Gorny thats just in the game!

That was just a thought of mine based on the night 1 two fighting and one killed then night two 2 people killed- but gorny blew that out of the water with his I killed Zhao for having the wrong face.....

So we have only had 1 night kill each night - we still need to find out why Jason was attacked yet Loz died.

Also from all townies I would like to thank Gorny for his contribution as Cop- He's killed the Cop(himself- pro-town), Zhao(one half of the lovers - pro-town) and presumably the other lover tonight (possibly Laarz? - pro-town). Three down and all on our side - Thanks man!

Have you ever been in a game where the cop can kill someone for any reason at all ITY?

This is getting annoying. I tried to go over this game earlier today, but the site won't load from 3-5 pm for some reason. *sigh*. Going over it now.

~Hey

Thanks to I_Told_You for reminding me that Bad Ash actually fingered myself and Zarni just before dying, I had missed that. Seriously, the fact the confirmed bad guy chucked suspicion my way just before he went down on top of everything else pointed out by myself, flub, and I_Told_You, really makes Ankeli's defiant stance that I bad no matter what seem rather petulant.

Have you ever been in a game where the cop can kill someone for any reason at all ITY?

You all know Gorny better than I...could he just be lying about his reasons for killing Zhao and simply did a serial kill on his way to the Modkill chamber?

Would be funny to think of him laughing at our hysteria (and hopefully choking on his own phlegm) over thinking he killed a townie over an avatar...

If the cop kills someone, wouldn't it be role revealed as mafia, fending off an attack or something?

You all know Gorny better than I...could he just be lying about his reasons for killing Zhao and simply did a serial kill on his way to the Modkill chamber?

Would be funny to think of him laughing at our hysteria (and hopefully choking on his own phlegm) over thinking he killed a townie over an avatar...

If the cop kills someone, wouldn't it be role revealed as mafia, fending off an attack or something?

Honestly, if the hosts didn't say he was the macho cop I wouldn't have even been 100% sure he was. He claims that on the first night he investigated himself, and on the second he investigated Zhao and found him to be one half of the lovers. The first is something of little use to us, and the second was pretty much mentioned in the opening day story, and thus both cases could be easily forged.

Because the hosts confirm that he was the macho cop though, I would say it sounds like he is trying to throw us astray as a parting farewell gift. I took the claim of him killing Zhao as a joke due to the avatar thing. It is my belief that Zhao killed himself due to the lover situation.

Also, as I mentioned above, can a cop even kill someone? I've never seen it happen before, and the wiki makes not mention of it being a possibility for the role. A cop that is capable of killing someone (other than via self defense as you mentioned) would make for a pretty powerful role.

The only reason I still have suspicion of Jason is that I fear a recruiting attempt. I am beginning to waver on this theory. I want him to be a power-role townie, but I'm not sure yet.

Noodle and Ankeli are currently making the most irrational arguments. I will not be surprised if one/both of them turns up anti-town. As things stand, I'm very uneasy with both of them.

The other big time candidate is Hey. This is two games in a row with essentially no contribution. I will mull it over during the next several hours.

Yes - my role in Asrrin's Apocolyptic game- I was the sheriff with one bullet in my gun. He made my investigations insane however!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High