Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

Hmm, losing a super-cop with Gorny's modkill...along with another townie :/.
How do you guys scan last nights deaths? Gorny took out Zhao, did someone else target TC (effectively preventing the usual results of the lovers role)?

What I'm saying is: what's your role then smartypants? I'm not subtly rolefishing, I'm asking bluntly because to be honest short of coming up with an awesome story of how you're the saviour of the town Jesus H. Christ Supreme, you're doomed for a lynch. If you come up with something plausible I might even believe you and redirect my attention to flubbucket (your useless companion, maybe he's the glove and you're the head of Freddy? He sure plays like the glove.)

Echo this.
Jason - I think you're number 1 for the lynch today either way (we just can't run the risk of you being eeevil). The fact that you've avoided addressing the issue of how you survived the attack - not good. Give us something to work with man, be it a full fledged role claim or just some info - for starters, did you know you were attacked on night 0?.

Ankeli is playing his usual pushy game, which will most likely get him killed by someone fairly soon...I find very little fault in his eagerness to lynch you and Ash based on Zarni's early reveal (although he was very much set on lynching you both even before we found Ash was a bad guy, hmmm).

@Ivan - yes, we all noticed that Zarni gave us a baddie, most likely a sk - which still leaves the option of Z being either normal scum or another third party.
Not that we have reason to mistrust or suspect him at this point, but methinks it's a bit too early to crown him the king of townies.

Flubby - talking a lot but saying very little. Who do you think would be the best lynch aside from Jason?

N out. Will be back later today.

I didn't fight off Jason (the evil, hockey-mask wearing one). I can only presume I was protected.

And why should I out my role? All that will achieve is a NK instead of a lynch: I'm equally as dead either way. By the way, Ankeli and everyone else who is blindly following Ankeli so they don't have to fire their own neurons: what precisely is the case against me again? I was attacked on night 1 by a confirmed Mafia therefore I am also likely Mafia? I don't believe I've seen such stupid logic employed in a Mafia game before. Even on bald probability alone, in the worst case scenario of there being 2 mafia factions, even in the games I've played with the largest proportion of players being mafia , there would still be at least a 2:1 chance in my favour that I'm a townie.

By the way, Ankeli, why did you persistently misquote zarni's original claim that one of me and Ash attacked the other as the two of us attacking each other? All I can think of is it easily gets rid of a rival scum and a townie for good measure. And for all I know another townie in flub. I'm certainly less suspicious of him/her than I am of you.

@Noammr: no, I had no idea I had been attacked until I read zarni's claim.

...info we can use, primarily against Zarniwoop...

I find this quite troubling. I thought Krazey's post to be clear enough exhonerating Zarni of any recruitment. Why now would Noodle be trying to throw doubt on him! Would Noodle be so bold as to flaunt this in our faces?!

@Ivan - yes, we all noticed that Zarni gave us a baddie, most likely a sk - which still leaves the option of Z being either normal scum or another third party.
Not that we have reason to mistrust or suspect him at this point, but methinks it's a bit too early to crown him the king of townies.

Flubby - talking a lot but saying very little. Who do you think would be the best lynch aside from Jason?

I hate to retract my vote on Jason because of the momentum, and I also hate to be killing a townie. Jason you seem to make sense.

Whoa I almost hit edit...:(

I have to admit I'm leaning toward Hey and Noodle

Hey due to inactivity and the "alleged" busy-ness

Noodle because of the reasons mentioned.

I'm about to take off for the airport, but stopped in to vote as I promised. I agree that lynching Jason is most likely to reveal info we can use, primarily against Zarniwoop and Ankeli. I hope you guys aren't leading us wrong.

Vote: Jason Maher

I'll check back in when I'm back in LA.

Dude you refuse to answer me and you are beyond illogical. You are very much getting my trouble bump itching. My information was that ONE OF THEM was attacking the other. One of them turned out to be a bad guy. VERY LOW odds. Very high obvious factor. What possible further information could you gain about me from a Jason lynch?

I've never seen you play relentlessly illogical before. I would suggest that your bizarre conclusions and the way you are pushing them is much more telling than your suspicions.

I investigated myself night 0 then made swiss cheese out of Zhao the following night. That's it.

/Speechless.

What is the first rule of mafia? Don't become the focus of attention. Don't take risks. Don't role claim on day 1 with a claim that can easily turn into YOUR DEATH if there isn't a bad guy in one of the two people mentioned. Anything else is extremely illogical.

Almost as if you and Noodle are working from the same set of notes. Very illogical pattern for two very rational posters to take up.

@Jason -
"why should I out my role? All that will achieve is a NK instead of a lynch: I'm equally as dead either way. By the way, Ankeli and everyone else who is blindly following Ankeli so they don't have to fire their own neurons: what precisely is the case against me again?"

Your first question is illogical, lynching a townie is worse then having that same townie role reveal and get nk'ed. Information is the only weapon the town has, so yes - whatever you have to say does matter.
The case against you is that you've been attacked on the first night and you're still here along with the fact that you've mostly avoided addressing this.

@Zarni - chill mate, read the second sentence in the post you quoted as well as my earlier posts - I've been mostly supportive of you and your claim. My point was mainly against Ivan's "omg zarni gave us a bad guy so we shouldn't have any doubts against him ever!" - these kind of assumptions are dangerous in the long run.
Good point about Noodle as I fail to see how any result on Jason's lynch would put you in a bad light.

Can't really write a death scene as he keeps talking...... hmmm.... my mind is lost. :\

Gorny has been mod-killed due to request. He sneezed and vomited himself to death. He was the Macho Cop.

Correction, he sneezed out his vomit until he died.

Hmm, I misread before.
Jason said he didn't survive due to anything he did and can only assume he was protected. This changes things a bit, disregard my previous post (at least the part that has to do with Jason). My apologies Jason, it seems you did address the issue after all.

@Leo/Mara - beautiful death scene for Gorny, hope I get one half as nice.

no love towards asrrin's death scene? /sad panda

ok enough OT from me.

I didn't fight off Jason (the evil, hockey-mask wearing one). I can only presume I was protected.

And why should I out my role? All that will achieve is a NK instead of a lynch: I'm equally as dead either way. By the way, Ankeli and everyone else who is blindly following Ankeli so they don't have to fire their own neurons: what precisely is the case against me again? I was attacked on night 1 by a confirmed Mafia therefore I am also likely Mafia? I don't believe I've seen such stupid logic employed in a Mafia game before. Even on bald probability alone, in the worst case scenario of there being 2 mafia factions, even in the games I've played with the largest proportion of players being mafia , there would still be at least a 2:1 chance in my favour that I'm a townie.

By the way, Ankeli, why did you persistently misquote zarni's original claim that one of me and Ash attacked the other as the two of us attacking each other? All I can think of is it easily gets rid of a rival scum and a townie for good measure. And for all I know another townie in flub. I'm certainly less suspicious of him/her than I am of you.

You didn't fight him off, yet Zarniwoop said he saw you 2 fighting? You make no sense, no one else could make you fight for yourself without you knowing about it. I still stand behind the theory that Ash attacked you, and due to both of you being super powered maniacs it ended a draw.

NK for you is worse for the town, we don't get to see your role.

Am I misquoting him when I say that the two of you were fighting eachother? If I've used the term 'attack' I'm sorry, put it to the language barrier. Still, you are the most informative lynch there is. We get to know a lot about Zarniwoop and stand a chance to get a confirmed townie. If you turn up anti town, we get to know about me as I hunt you, and flubbucket who tried to avoid voting for you. if you come up pro town, I get pushed under the train for chasing you down so hard. Or can you make up for a more informative and useful lynch?

First off...

Beautiful death scene Mara, I laughed, I cried, I pontificated and expostulated.

Now, I would like to point out that Noodle and Hey did not Vote for Bad Ash who turned out to be a bad guy. Now Noodle is quick to join the ranks of the Jason killers and Hey is still no where to be found. Noodle is also pointing and throwing confusion at Zarni's rep. Does anyone else find this suspicious?

no one else could make you fight for yourself without you knowing about it. I still stand behind the theory that Ash attacked you, and due to both of you being super powered maniacs it ended a draw.

This is highly dependent on how the hosts decided to deal with doctor saves and Zarni's ability.
I think that having no mention of a save in the story, nor in Zarni's vision (along with the fact that Jason says he knew nothing of that night's events) seems very fishy.
Bottom line is that I don't think we can take a chance with Jason, especially now that the town is copless.

This is highly dependent on how the hosts decided to deal with doctor saves and Zarni's ability.
I think that having no mention of a save in the story, nor in Zarni's vision (along with the fact that Jason says he knew nothing of that night's events) seems very fishy.
Bottom line is that I don't think we can take a chance with Jason, especially now that the town is copless.

I doubt a doc save would be described as a battle. I also think there's a chance of 2 cops in a game that includes serial killer characters like Voorhess and presumably Lecter.

I was told that I witnessed Ash and Jason and that one of them was attacking the other. The vision wasn't clear enough to determine who was attacking whom.

Bolding is mine for easier reading

Wow, much to discuss on day one! I will post a real post later on, when I'm done eating my bacon :3.

~Hey

Aren't cops made of bacon?

... I also think there's a chance of 2 cops in a game that includes serial killer characters like Voorhess and presumably Lecter.

Does Lecter like bacon?

Could Hey be Lecter?!?!

WHAT the hell is going on here?!?!?!?!

We have an image of one person attacking another- we lynch one and he turns out mafia- so we are probably 90%+ sure Bad Ash was the attacker- now lets think about this....... who would the Mafia be attacking?......... A non-mafia member possibly.

The object of this game is to lynch the mafia is it not? So why are we doing our best to lynch someone who very likely is not mafia?

And who's our other suspision- the helpful person who brought the vision to the table in the first place?

Seems quite a few people are trying to do the mafia's work for them!!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High