Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

Didnt the mafia kill Orphan last game and Loz died due to having a lover role ?

I wasn't in the last game, but the one before that Hey was NK'd first night, and I was his sibling so died as well. I think that might be the one you're referring to?

Speaking of Hey, quite awhile ago (by my calculations it appears to be about ~13 hours ago) he said he would post a real post after finishing eating his bacon (must be quite a bacon). :scratchchin:

What the hell is with the activity? It's like day 5 instead of day 1. Pick it up or we have nothing to work from, or are you all silent ones scum?

Not entirely wrong. By my quick analysis, Gorny is the only one who hasn't posted yet (though I admit I got abit confused due to Zhao's avatar) which is abit odd as is usually quite vocal in these games (or at least the ones I've been in). What's the odds of a second post restriction? I guess we'll know if he's mod-killed.

agree in a game with 17 people I am surprised it is this quiet.

@Jason: there is always a chance that Zarni is crazy, but there is still only one way to figure out if he is telling the truth: Lynching. That means we need to lynch me, you, or zarni to figure this out. I did not do any attacking last night, I am the "token black guy" I had 2 options with the role and we'll see how it plays out. this makes me think Laarz is some form of horror movie staple (a.k.a. a 16 year old girl) and has a posting restriction because of it (no, I dont have to say this is WHACK! during every post..)

My vote stays on Jason for now but the horror movie thing needs to be thought of.

Zarni is there any chance what you saw was a dream? Did you see freddy kreuger?

Hello, my lovely dears. Hope all of y'all (if not most) had a pleasant weekend w/o real life horror movie events. ;)

this is just an alert that there are some of you in danger of being mod-killed (ahemGornyahem), so please try to get in one CONTRIBUTIVE post before this day phase ends. i know it's the weekend and y'all are probably busy and stuff, but please try to remember that for future reference and with any mafia game to try to make one post to let us know you're still in. we hosts don't like to MK ppl. makes us sad pandas (or at least me).

thank you. :girly:

Zarniwoop; you said you witnessed Ash and Jason fighting eachother. Was it exactly like that, or was it Jason and Ash fighting eachother? I'll explain after your answer.

What I said was that I saw one of them attacking the other but it was blurry and I couldn't discern who was doing the attacking. Wish I could be more specific, but that's all I know.

I'm a little skeptical about there being a recruiter. The narratives so far seem to be very thematically based on classic horror flicks. I can't recall a classic horror flick where the crazy mass murderer recruits. It's certainly possible that there is such a role, but it would seem to me at least to be nonsynchronous with the theme. Note: I'm not the biggest horror flick fan in the world, so may be unaware of a film where such recruiting takes place. If any of you [/b]are[/b] aware of a film where a similar event takes place, please point it out so I can look it up on imdb.

OMG,I just like,thought maybe like a totally awesome zombie,that would be sweet!!

If two were battling last night - where is the dead body?
Did it end in a draw?

Could we not (assuming your correct Zarn) interpet that this "blurry" vision element you got told did not give you a clear picture - getting it wrong on IDing people involved?
I would not put that past Leo and Co especially with this theme.

Something about it just feels wrong

Are you kidding me?!?!

What would you call Dracula? I am so sure you are playing me for a fool I will just say if "Freddie" doesn't visit me in my dreams during the night, I'm sure you are going to try to suck my blood you freak!!! :help:

Would you like some GARLIC on your salad...hmmm? Yeah I didn't think so :surprise:

Could we not (assuming your correct Zarn) interpet that this "blurry" vision element you got told did not give you a clear picture - getting it wrong on IDing people involved?

Vampires also take on other's forms ala shape shifter

I was thinking abit before, and it seems that post restrictions have become more and more prevalent with the mafia games (at least the ones I follow, as the earlier ones never had it). It seems so common that people seem to accept that it's true, when infact it's a much safer version of a role claim if you think about it.

This isn't to say that Laarz doesn't necessarily have a post restriction of some sort, but it certainly would be a convenient cover for a killer to be able to post on a day without necessarily adding much to the conversation, and yet being "active" (plus it's perceived as not their fault).

Agreed. And Paris Hilton would be seen as obviously pro-town (and probably doing the whole town...:rolf:...hoe)

As far as we can see....

GORNY AND ASRRIN are in both high danger of being modkilled.

You two have until the end of the day phase.

All apologies.

If two were battling last night - where is the dead body?
Did it end in a draw?

I would not put that past Leo and Co especially with this theme.

Anything is possible, but even the naming of my ability had the word truth in it. Anything is possible, but it would mean that my actual ability was not told to me and I was given a false identity. That would mean that everyone should doubt their abilities and so on.

As far as we can see....

GORNY AND ASRRIN are in both high danger of being modkilled.

You two have until the end of the day phase.

All apologies.

Silence = Scum

I'm feeling myself getting killed already....:tombstone:

Silence = Scum

I'm feeling myself getting killed already....:tombstone:

Although you were probably making a joke or something that inevitably flew right over my head, I'm going to respond as though you were 100% serious :whistling:. So far, from what I remember in the other games I've played, every person that has been modkilled was a plain townie, and I suspect that will be the case with these two as well.

I was thinking abit before, and it seems that post restrictions have become more and more prevalent with the mafia games (at least the ones I follow, as the earlier ones never had it). It seems so common that people seem to accept that it's true, when infact it's a much safer version of a role claim if you think about it.

This isn't to say that Laarz doesn't necessarily have a post restriction of some sort, but it certainly would be a convenient cover for a killer to be able to post on a day without necessarily adding much to the conversation, and yet being "active" (plus it's perceived as not their fault).

like,totally dude,like "OMG" no way.

@flubby "as if", gag me with a spoon.

Anything is possible, but even the naming of my ability had the word truth in it. Anything is possible, but it would mean that my actual ability was not told to me and I was given a false identity. That would mean that everyone should doubt their abilities and so on.

its defintely a possibility. I think in like 3 of the last 5 games we have played (maybe 2) there has been some kind of mis-informed or backwards role revealer, but this is a lil different.

the thing that just makes no sense is if someone was being attacked why wasnt there 2 deaths

I’m guessing you are not part of the group of theorycrafters ala bus driver’d.

True enough, I'm not. Not ruling it out for the future but we haven't seen much to support these theories at this point.

the thing that just makes no sense is if someone was being attacked why wasnt there 2 deaths

Good question. But a 2 vs 1 trade just doesn't work for the mafia, I see no way this'd be a good move on their part if Zarni was scum (maybe if he's playing a third-party nemesis role and his only goal is to off Ash or Jason...but 'tis a bit far fetched).

There's no way to resolve this other then lynching (it's better then random day 1 lynch anyway), the only question is whether it's Ash or Jason.Ash's 'token black guy' has a ring of truth to it...but he also has a history of bogus roleclaimes that sound feasible :p, Jason started off the day with immediate hostility vs. Ash but delayed his vote until much later...hrmmmm.

Laarz''s restriction looks very fitting and very much in line with Mara & Leo's style, I see no reason to doubt it.

Well this is maybe my last post of the day as I may not be back from work for the day end.

So It's between Jason and Bad Ash to give us a read on the other and maybe Zarni so:-

Vote: Bad Ash

Sorry if your the wrong one, but we can always get Jason tomorrow.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High