Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

And, I doubt I'm the old man of the bar, at 31.5 (actually, that's an exact amount as my bday is apr 25th), but I feel like it some days. Today is one of those days, as I'm trying (and failing) to remember how I bruised a couple of ribs. At the moment, I strongly feel that breathing is overrated.
I'm 31 also. Depending on how things go I'll wake up on Saturday around noon feeling about 50 (things not so well) or I won't be getting any sleep and feeling about 18 (things going very well).

...I'm trying (and failing) to remember how I bruised a couple of ribs. At the moment, I strongly feel that breathing is overrated.

*pushes BobTheWarrior down the stairs*

I know how I got mine.

Sorry, won't happen again. I don't even have kids, yet. I guess I was practicing for when I might. If my wife has anything to say about it, it'll be soon.

Until then, have practicing making some :thumbsup:

*gives BobTheWarrior a purple drink to help relieve the ribs*

Until then, have practicing making some :thumbsup:

*gives BobTheWarrior a purple drink to help relieve the ribs*

Huh? Oooooh, I think I know what you meant.

Thanks for the purple!

Edit: Has anyone ever been 'cut-off' in this bar? erics is slurring his words, apparently.

I've already got one rugrat and wouldn't mind having more. Since it's a given that anybody that I hook up with will have kids of her own that's the most likely way it'll happen. Since I'm never going to make the mistake of getting married again (live forever in sin baby! WHOOHOO!) that might put a damper on having any more rugrats of my own.

*hands sir-p a shiney new inflatable osterich*

I hear they are fun to 'ride'.

YAY!!!!!!!

*grabs the tequila bottle and rides off into the sunset*

It's Friday! Two assignments done to be handed in soon.
One assignment done on Wednesday, and one practically done in the hands of a group member.

Yay! One more due on Monday, and an exam in a week.
So, it's finally almost over!

*picks up smeg's sausage and starts eating*

Well, the last of the electrical items arrive today: the dishwasher. *hurrah*

Then it's the great sofa hunt and that'll be about it.

Tea, please and some cat food, I appear to have ran ou. :embaressed:

*Makes Thy tea. Makes coffee*

I can't find any cat food, but there is still some squid left in the freezer from the big attack earlier in the year. Will that do?

Glad to hear you are getting settled Thy. Do you have broadband set up at home yet? That was the biggest problem I had when I moved. It took weeks.

Oh broadband arrived on Saturday. Shortly after I told the Virgin Media engineer to get out of my property.

You're so warm and compassionate, Thyiad.

There's no cat food here, but there's some fresh cinnimon rolls on the counter if you'd rather eat them instead.

Thanks erics; got to say that Smegs sausage didn't quite do it for me. :thumbsup:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High