Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

... Smegs sausage didn't quite do it for me. :thumbsup:

This line is almost enough for me to ask my wife if I can buy a palship.:laugh:

Notepad File "Future Signature" Saved.

Still raining. It's gone on for about 36 straight hours now, I managed to find 3 logs under the eaves in the backyard that were dry, and split some kindling from them. The fire lasted all the way through My Name is Earl, a quick practice run through most of GHII, and Scrubs.

It died sometime around 2:00 AM, may it rest in peace.

So, still DISO dry firewood.

*some white wine please, I'm past the stage of caring what quality it is*

Just lost the semi-finals of a brige teams-competition. We should have won that, but somehow just didn't.
I'm rather glad about that as it means I won't have to play the finals. I've given up the game for the moment, but had to honour my saying yes to play this comp last January.
Our team has won it the last two years, so we had a title to defend as well.

Glad to see you back Thy. It wasn't the same without you.

And whoever has mercy on p-man and delivers him some firewood, please drop off some at my place...otherwise it'll be another winter with never getting around to get some wood for the fireplace. :wink3:

Our fireplace is gas, so I gave our wood away last year, but other than that, Cakes are always a can do, esp for b-days, so it should be no problem howdi.

@zod, I'm one of the designated driver type people who goes to a bar more for the spirit than the spirits. But thanks, would you like a cookie? they're my specialty.

@moar, sorry to hear that :( can I get you some chocolate?

@zod, I'm one of the designated driver type people who goes to a bar more for the spirit than the spirits. But thanks, would you like a cookie? they're my specialty.

That's one good reason for giving up driving. :cool:
I gave up driving after I moved to Norway, but that had more to do with the new car being double the size of mine and Norwegians driving worse than Southern-Europeans. I've been driving in Portugal on some holiday and that definitely felt safer than Oslo trafic.

Oh, I take the cookies and the chocolate..thanks! :smiley:

coffee plz, its now 6am where i am, iv just spent the last 6-7 hous talking with my girl, it will be worth every bit of teirdness i suffer from today, becuase their is no point going to sleep now becuase i have to be out the house by 10 to get back to uni. the things you do for love :cloud9:

*Hands dave a coffee*

Try a 15 minute nap after that. No longer. It should really help. Honestly.

Thanks, Moar. I am scared that Norway is worse than Portugal. Portugese drivers seem to have tail-gating as a national sport. :undecided:

Try a 15 minute nap after that. No longer. It should really help. Honestly.

Have you guys heard of the coffee nap? I saw this on teh intarwebs about a year ago. Basically, when you're so tired that you're falling asleep standing up, get a cup of coffee, cool it down so that you can drink it fast, then do so. Drink a whole 4-8 oz coffee at once, then go to sleep.

It takes your body about 15 minutes to metasticize (sp?) caffiene (i.e. absorb), which as it turns out is almost exactly how long you should nap to feel refreshed. So, slam the coffee, go to sleep, when the caffiene kicks in, you'll wake up refreshed and energized from the caffiene!

Never tried it myself, but the theory seems plausible. Try at your own risk. To not attempt while driving or operating heavy machienery. Side effects include nausia, ....

Edit:
Oh, and make sure it's straight black coffee. If it has sugar in it, this won't work. Your body absorbs sugar too fast.

Hi everyone. It's good to be here. I see you guys disscuss a wide array of topics here. Very interesting.

Oh boy, only 2 more days until Halloween. I can wait to go trick or treating. I just going to wear a mask though, mainly because I have nothing else to wear. I am probably going to watch a Halloween movie with my friends too.

Perhaps I should order something. I'll have a Mozza Mushroom Burger. Those things are good.

HHG:prop:

*Serves HHG a Mozza 'shroom Burger*

Welcome! Enjoy!

Sidhe, you have a truly dirty mind...

Nice to see you though..

mind turning HHG's burger into a 'shroom burger with some magic dust?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High