Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Some happy magic dust? It must be good.

*takes a bite. belches*

This is wonderful, I feel like im floating.

*Hits head on the ceiling*

Oh my, I really am floating. What was in that stuff!!!

Woot! Thank you Sin, now I can tell it again! *bounces* Well, I'm gonna move to New Zealand to be with Shermo. :grin: Tickets have been ordered, and 23rd of March is the day that I leave wintery Holland behind, to get to Kiwi-land, which is also wintery then (awesome, I leave the end of one winter to step right into the beginning of the next, yay). It's really good though, the move, and even the thought of the move, Shermo and I are missing each other something aweful, and we're quite fed up with the whole long distance thingy... Thank god I'm also going there for Christmas and New Years. Less than 8 weeks till I fly! :smiley:

Oh my, I really am floating. What was in that stuff!!!

Why, fairy dust of course, what else? Don't worry, it wears off in a little while (although I did sprinkle liberally *giggles*)

I do not envy your move Sidhe. I don't like moving halfway (well, more like 2/3rds) accross the country I can't imagine halfway aorund the globe. *shudders* *thinks about trying to work that which-family-this-holiday? split and shudders harder*

Still, congrats! Any one so sweet should be seeped in happiness.

If you don't mind some unsolicited advice, Sidhe, find some way to document any items that you ship (especially valuables). And get some insurance for your stuff. I had a friend that moved from Germany to Austrailia and about 4/5 of his music collection didn't make it all the way. Since it was multiple shipping companies in multiple contries, the companies all pointed the finger at each other and my friend didn't get crap for resolution (or compensation).

Loser.

Taking out insurance when moving is a good idea, my father's recruiting ring that is no longer here is proof of that.

But on a more cheery note, I have finally bashed enough heads and bothered enough people to get some time on the computer. Drinks all around! (On Durf's tab, of course!)

Oh, and *waves to Sid*

At least I'm a loser with a higher class of women. What killed it for me was the POS car I'm driving. It's not the first time that's happened. I seriously need to get myself a good truck. Something like a 1965 Chevy Stepside with a souped up 283 under the hood.

Or something that occured to me today. I know where there's a 1934 Ford panel truck that needs some TLC. What a hell of a hot rod that'd make.

*thinks about trying to work that which-family-this-holiday? split and shudders harder*

My girl and I are lucky in that respect. Her family celebrates Thanksgiving more than mine does, and mine celebrates Christmas more than hers does, so we just split it that way.

What ever happened to Hotel Single Player and Corax's guitar/sing/mp3 version of it?
It doesn't look like it was done.

At least I'm a loser without a higher class of women.

I fixed it for you to reflect a more accurate outcome. :hide:

... and I'm just busting your balls, in case you were hoping to take it personal.

Hello everyone. I have been at home the past couple of days, fixing my computer. But now that it's fixed, I can get to restarting Diablo II.

Now everyone, I have been a member in these fourms since May of 2007, yet I think no one knows ANYTHING about me. Well, I am going to give you guys a rundown.

My full name is Jesse-Lee James Loessin. My granny didn't want my name to be Jesse James Loessin, so my mom added the Lee part in there. I think you can see why. I was born November 13, 1991, and I am 15 years old, soon to be 16. I live in Humboldt, Saskatchewan, which of course, is located in Canada. My favorite colour is blue. My favorite pastime is playing on the computer. My favorite food is the Teen Burger at A&W. I like wearing black clothing. There is a lot more, but I can't think of anything else at the moment.

A canuck, huh? I'm a maritimer myself (NS), although I've been living in the states for ~10 years (and Colorado the last 8+ of 'em).

The praries are one of the few places in Canada/US that I haven't been to yet, but I'm guessing Saskatchewan isn't that far removed from where I lived in Indiana (culturally, at least, and setting hockey vs. basketball aside).

cheers

Orange juice please.

Did you know that this thread is the oldest living one in Single Player Forum?:rolleyes: Too bad about the earlier ones though, cause I would love to read some of them:sad2:

... a ****ed Up. It's a shot of 151 and Jager.

We used to drink these in Indiana - I think. I also think we called them Liquid Cocaine... I'm not really sure about that though, since for some crazy reason, those nights are a little fuzzy to recall.

*drinks the ****ed up*

I believe my liver just called you a :censored::censored::censored:. He (my liver) also just gained 4 pounds.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High