Ladder Season 3 Item Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just now returned to playing after ages and am starting a CL/FO sorc which will eventually be an mf char.

any help would be much appreciated

SC
Europe
*wilsonala

thank you.

pepperisadog said:
Hey, I've returned to the DII world, I don't have much but I am starting a Light/Orb sorc and I need gear. I've gotten rushed and done some baal runs so im in the 70's and can use most gear.

What I have-- Spirit, rhyme, pcrown, magi, waterwalks, everything else is crap. Anything would be nice thanks.

UsEast *pepperisadog

dude u already have decent gear. do some countess runs to get some runes to trade for better items.

Just started a MF sorc. I'm on East, my account name is Zchgla. I'll take whatever MF gear you got. Thanks.

I just started anew after not playing for a long time. Figured I'd start with a sorc for MFing to get some gear. I could really really use a pair of frostburns if anyone has some extra. My account is scubabbl character is scuba_sorc Im on US West.

Thanks if you can help.

Hey,
Well I'm not begging for items or anything but I just started playing ladder so if anyone has any sort of gear that is ok, or if anyone just wants to play

my account is *njkt
on USWest

if someone has any spare items on eu hardcore ladder, i would be happy to recieve them.. (i just started, lvl4 atm)

*proclimax

Hey, I just returned from about an 8-month absence, and like most of the others here, I'm going to start an MFer, probably a Blizz Sorc. Whatever anyone can spare is fine. I won't be able to log on for a couple more days, due to exams, but I'm on USEast SCL.

Me and my noob friend are starting to play diablo and if someone could give us some spare items it would be much appreciated :).. Its been a 2 year hiatus for me and many of my other friends who use to play the game (friends in HK, I live in US) are nowhere to be found 0.o . So um if u got any spare items for a blizzard sorc plz contact me through a pm in the forum. My account name is dlhub777 Thx ALL btw im on USWest

Hey everybody. I've played D2 for years on and off now, and my account often gets purged. It has recently, and now I'e created my Holy Shock paladin, who got to level 70 then started to suck, because I have crap gear. So, I've been wanting to train a MF Sorc for a while now, I've got the whole plan down.

Thing is, most of the stuff I need to reach a decent MF is too expensive for me (go figure). Anyway, I play on USEast SC Ladder. Here's a list of some things I would very muchly appreciate:

- Vipermagi (More for the Skills than the res, % doesn't matter)
- Any % Nagels
- A decent weapon
- A decent hat (P. Crown, or something. I might just use a Triple PTopaz.)
- A +skills ammy. (Hell, I can trade a +Pally skills ammy for it, if need be.)
- Anything else of use. I'd really appreciate anything, since I can honestly say the best thign I have to my name is a shield Anya gave me with 00ber mods.

Thanks for anybody that can help. Account name is Megaa, on USEast SC Ladder.

Old (1.06 and later) player returning to play this crack like game. Mnn.. yeah.. i got a lvl 60 fire sorc and im trying to mf meph with no fast cast, and +2 skills total and yeah.. lol, no workey. I need some help with anything i can get really. Appreciate it.

account name: edfgreen

i should be playing a good ammount within the next couple days, mainly after 5pm CST.

[ruiner]

If I can manage to put together Tal's, I'll have some stuff available.

Goldwrap, 36%mf upgraded chances, 30mf nagel, upped tarnhelm, 29res viper who knows what else.

I'll post again when I've managed to snag it(Have a 10mf tal belt, so far. Woo!)

Yeah, I decided not to go with using Tal-Rasha's for MFing, since someone awesome gave me an Oculus(!) for free. Currently, I'm looking for Goldwrap and some Chance Guards. I already did acquire Tal's Belt though, and can probably give that away soon. I'm also looking for Skullder's Ire and a Shako, though I doubt I'll have much success there. >_>

Symbolis said:
I'll let you know if I find either. I prefer Tal's. ;)

Haha, alrighty then. I'll keep an eye out for Tal's and let you know. What's your account name?

Yeah, I decided not to go with using Tal-Rasha's for MFing, since someone awesome gave me an Oculus(!) for free. Currently, I'm looking for Goldwrap and some Chance Guards. I already did acquire Tal's Belt though, and can probably give that away soon. I'm also looking for Skullder's Ire and a Shako, though I doubt I'll have much success there. >_>

I've got a Skullder's Ire, now. ;)

Also have a Goldwrap and some Chance Guards.

(Assuming you're on US East, Softcore Ladder)

Account is *Symbolis and I'll be on for most of today/this evening.(Though I might not be able to get back to you right away)

Wow, forgot to check back here. I could use that skullder's. Currently, I'm using some of Tal Rasha's as regular equipment (Helm + Belt + Ammy = nice partial set). I'm level 83 now, so I can probably start Hell Meph soon, and I'll see what I can trade you then. :)

Yeah, I forgot to check back here as well. I guess I'll post a list of what I'm specifically looking for (I don't expect to get most of these items, but I figured I'd post everything):

Tal Ammy
Chancies
Travs
2x Nagelring
Goldwrap
Skullder's
Baba
Rhyme or 2os Grim Shield
Moser's

I know some of these things are expensive, and I'll take whatever I can get. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High