Ladder Season 3 Item Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hullo, I've just come back to this game after a 2 year break lol. Anyways I was hoping to build a fire sorc for all purposes ie PvM, PvP, mf etc. Was hoping I could get a really low lvl set for my sorc and maybe some rings w/ +mana?

I'll check back, hopefully ppl still donate :)

Looking for:
USWEST, SC, L
*jak3676

Hmm, never thought I'd be on this side of the donation chain. For obvious reasons, I've switched over to US West from US East this week (SERVER HAS BEEN DOWN ALL WEEKEND).

I could use just about anything that will help the standard meteorb build. I'm currently about lvl 20, working my way thru normal. I honastly need some lower level items, once meterob hit level 30 and NM it actually gets easier. : )

I'll be glad to hook anyone up with some good stuff on US East if they ever get it fixed. Thanks all,

*jak3676

Hi there, anyone got a nice shield with skills for a sorc? maybe a runeword?
/m *culum on europe ladder or pm here please. i could also use a sorc belt and boots. (i have oculus and viper)
thanks

Well, I recently restarted as all my lovely high level chars expired, but once I get up there again, I'll be donating to the fund. Not looking for anything from the fund right now, but for the record:
Account is: *Yuber_Trice

Used to play alot a year or two ago. Decided to start back up this summer on east, but it went down so i got impatient and switched to west :rolleyes: . Anything would be appreciated but im in need of peasant crown, low vipermagi, frosties, wizspike in particular..

US WEST: *WoT_TheAnswer
AIM: GIh0ck3y (0 is zero)

..im on now if ne one has a min

I'm a mid-high level lightning sorc with decent gear that I would love to upgrade AND give some to the 'fund' Anything that's replaced in my gear will be put right back into the fund. Thanks in advance.

US WEST: *Kevo
MSN: [email protected]

Hi I have just came back from a few years of not playing and am in need of low-end mf gear for my meteorb sorc. Just some gear that would get me through until I could find better mfing.

Account: Marion001 (USEAST LADDER)

Well...

I seem to be in the same boat as many of the other people here. A long time player back from a break with all expired characters.

I am trying to build an MF sorc just to get back started and could put to use and would definately appreciate some Fire MF Sorc gear. As soon as I out-grew it or found superior items I would return what was given, and will also be more than happy to donate excess drops that I wouldn't be able to put to use.

Again, appreciate any help anyone would be willing to give me. My account name is-- surf5555 -- USEast Ladder Softcore

pally in need

Hey. I have always played nonladder, but apparently ladder is so much better. I have decided to try a pally as I have never really played one seriously before. However, I have NOTHING. Is it possible for a pally to get gear from you? If so I could use anything, but preferably some mf gear like nagelrings, chance guards, gold wrap etc. Thanks
Doom:azn:
US East ladder *doominthebox

After a 3 year break, ill take anything, mostly just starting an mf sorc to get some gear

Anything would be aprreciated, gold, some mf stuff, or anything

thanks!

Hey, I just started a lightning sorc, I could really use some useful + to skill items or any items that anyone has to offer. I just started not only the char but also the game so my items are mediocre at best. Im also looking for some runes so if anyone has any to spare, i'd greatly appreciate it.

Account name: Mangina69, softcore ladder, useast.

Thanks for the help in advance!

not asking for n e thing but if you need n e help with n e thing i got both ladder and non ladder orbers.
like i said if u need n e help i might b online. i;ll see what i can do to help

Acct. jrjuice

I am in the same boat as Wraith, just started up again this week. *jby382 USEast ladder

although i said i am not asking for n e thing i do need a shield with max sockets on it, if u got one ican have for free....

acc. jrjuice
uswest

I am looking for anything to be honest. I havn't really played since the 09 days and I am a bit lost. So some help would be great. My account it Baki.

acc. baki
useast Ladder

Looks like I am in the same boat as a lot of other people here; I just started playing again after giving up while waiting for v1.10, I am making a blizz sorc, I am very poor so any gear is GREATLY appreciated, my account is indamonwetrust

hey i added ure accounts to friends but you were not on so i decided to just post here,

i have some stuff that i am willing to donate to the fund, off the top of my head i know for sure i have a peasant crown, +2 fire ammy, 2 Ik helms, and a +1 skills sword... so just whisper my account (mgmules) sometime in game and i will get you that stuff, i probably have more but thats all i can think of

i tried pm'ing this to u but u were full, so please clear out ure inbox :smile:

Hey everyone - feel free to contact me if you need help (US East, Ladder). I generally have a fair amount of junk stuff squirreled away somewhere. If nothing else I can always give you a few 100k in gold.

The problem will be trying to catch me. I'm just not in game that much anymore. You may have the best luck PMing me.

I've tried to reach the people mentioned in the beginning of this thead without any luck. Has anyone else caught up with them? I'm guessing at this point in the ladder, there's not a lot of action going on, so this thread has gone kind of unwatched.

*jak3676
US East Ladder

uh so is anything happening with this? because im sure i could get some pgems for those items :smile: so let me know if u need em or not, if not in game, just post here

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High