Ladder Season 3 Item Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all after giving up many o times making different chars and such I have come back to my first choice when i used to play about 3 years ago i am starting a mf blizz sorc and i was wondering if anyone has anything mf related that a sorc can use so that i can start to make some cash so that i can gear up other chars in the future my accnt is (Marion001) USEast Ladder

Hey, i'm looking for any of the following:

Angelic Ammy/Ring
Gloom's Trap

anything that could help a duel dream sorc.

Post up or PM me please, I could use some help severally. Thanks.

PS- Scratch the Angelic, i'm stupid...enchant, dur, plenty of AR. Anything you guys think would be useful for duel dream sorc, i'd be greatful.

er...hi i'm looking for any gear that would help a lvl 20-ish sorc...specifically a tarnhelm?
well if anyone'd like to help, plz pm or post

well to help yah out we need ure a) account name and b) ladder or non-ladder...

cause if yah ladder, i could prob getchu some stuff after a couple quick mf runs

obiwansbane said:
well to help yah out we need ure a) account name and b) ladder or non-ladder...

cause if yah ladder, i could prob getchu some stuff after a couple quick mf runs
gee thanks
i'm ladder and my accnt is lordofurmom

Hello I just started playing again, and my chars are pretty empty.

USEast Ladder account:razor2007

I have a lvl 70 sorc as my main I wanna sue to find some items for myself. I need some MF to help me out. I really need all items except weapon. Maybe a gull if you're giving them away. Also, anythign that gives +resist. My resists are terrible.

Thanks in advance

hey im level 15 only and i need some items on USWEST =( my account name is ownagesupreme and im ladder

geez i never thought id find myself here looking for help, ive always wanted to do the opposite. well im starting ladder on useast so.. if any of you can hook me up with some mf gear that would be great. account: Baby_Gal

I have a spirit sword and que hegan's armour for anyone that whispers me right away at elsa1000

europe ladder sc

Hey guys. I just started playing again after a long break. Since all of my char's expired I'm wondering if anyone has a few extra MF items they could give me. Tarnhelm, nagels, rares, magicals, anything with decent mf and such. I'd definatly appreciate the help!

I'm on USEast ladder. *sevian

Hey all. I've got a Natalya's Helm and non-eth Titan's for someone who needs them.

I'm looking for any pieces from Tal's set with the exception of the orb, which I have.

I am *cosmicfool22 on USEast Ladder and [email protected]

-Joe

I have just started d2 after a long break about 2 years. so i am thinking of making a mf sorc so i can gear up my other chars if anyone has anything they could give me it would be much appreciated. i am running us west ladder exp. user name worrx just hit me up or pm me on aim sn feedofftheviris

thanks in advanced
jah

Hi all, ive just started playing again after a break of about a year. I'd be grateful for anything any1 can spare, obviously i'll return the favour once I get going. I'm making a meteorb sorc lvl 60 now with really bad equip.
I'm on Europe, account name *deadbatery, and character name is Garnet-x
Thanks

Well, looks like I'm one of a crowd now... After about a year and ahalf I'm coming back and have one char, a Meteorb, currently level 45 but I have no gear except what I've found myself. No FCR or resists so I die quite a bit still. Anything would be helpful but the top of the list would be Suicide Branch, Magefist or Tarnhelm. But anything with resists or FCR would help. Or a 3os shield so I can make Ancient's Pledge.

Acct *Darzog on USEast Ladder.

I started Ladder after my account got deleted and I'm making a Nova sorc, I have no gear and need only a few basics, magefist, skinf of vipermagi, and a few low level stuff to get him going, account is comicalflop as soon as I get relle going and mfing I can help provide

Hey, is this still being supported from a supply standpoint? Due to a lucky drop and a couple of helpful people I have most of the starting gear for my sorc to start MFing. If the mule on East Ladder is still being supported I'll work on getting some basic items to donate.

Just back to game after many years hell of a lot of changes and rolled up a sorc to have a shot at it.

Am playing on USEAST sporadically during australian Daytime as

Superfat a really average lvl 1 or 2 sorc very open to offers of gear and such :)

I'm new to the site, but would dearly appriciate any help that could be offered. My Meteorb sorc just hit 30 and nearly anything would be an upgrade (though I do have a Leaf short staff with +1 Fire Ball and +Frost Nova that I'm using). My account name is FoxBarnes

tried to pm you however i think your box needs cleaning out. will try again tommorrow :)

thanks

I don't think this tread is getting much support anymore. If anyone can ever catch up to me on US East I generally have a few items lying around. Nothing else I can probably drop you about half a million gold and let you go shopping. Sorry I'm not on all that often anymore though

*jak3676

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High