Ladder Season 3 Item Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
One main question is there any HC accounts or is it SC? I could defiantly use a berserker’s armor for a barb that I’ve started. My last one being pked.

Alaina said:
One main question is there any HC accounts or is it SC? I could defiantly use a berserker’s armor for a barb that I’ve started. My last one being pked.

there aren't HC accounts. i would accept HC items, but none have been offered. and i haven't played HC extensively.

hello all. i just started playing d2 again after a long quit because i couldnt stay away. anyways i started a new account on us east non ladder and i was wondering if anyone could donate some items, doesnt matter if they suck or not, to my blizz sorc that i started making. if anyone would be willing too help i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks

Hey. My name is JihnLee in USWest and some items would be appreciated.
Sorceress currently, and planning on being one for a while.

Hi, playin on europe and have stuff to donate just pm me or mess me in game on account therup when u can take them to the mules. need to get rid of it fast as i need space.

I have a pair of mage fists, I know it isnt worth anything, that I'll donate to someone now starting out on US Eat SC Ladder. Leave your acct infor and I'll contact you when I come on Bnet next time.

Hello, I'm starting again for the first time in about a year, and I am also looking for some items to get my sorc rolling. My account is clearest on US East Ladder. Anything and everything is appreciated. Thanks.

Hey,
*Khelek on the USeast ladder. Basically just starting up a lit sorc to try it out and I don't have anything. So, like the above anything at all would be useful to me.
Thanks.

Ha wow this is going well i see.... same here im starting a light sorc and i have nothing.... anything owuld be accepted thanks in advanace!

US East Ladder /w *Russian_K

Greetings and kudos to Mathil for the idea of starting this! I'm just getting back into Diablo 2 for the first time in about a year and a half. I have two characters that I recently started. One is a Zealot and one is a Blizzball sorc. Both characters are low-level, in the mid-20s. Any donations would be greatly appreciated. I intend on contributing to this fund as soon as I can start doing MF runs. I have AIM and my account name in USEast is "kompulsive".

Cheers,
Komp-Juan

This thread is getting a little long to search.

Would items that are totally common like a triple p-topazed helm be worth donating to the fund or are we really only bothering with less common items?

IMO anything common or not should be worth listing in the fund - better than letting something goto waste for gold (which can be found very easially with a bit of % more gold from monsters) or to just be lost as a drop somewhere.

I'm going to ask for some help myself in here - i've not played in 6 months - i'm starting 2 MF sorcs (one will be fireball/meteor/frozen orb), and the other will be Lightning/Cold tree), and i'm working on an aura based paladin/merc combo. I'll be playing for awhile tonight in USA East - ladder - with one of my sorcs - the account name is "iamwardicus". and thanks for any help - its most appriciated :)

i need some gear for my orb/meteor sorc
account:watchinudie scel
reply here if u have ne thing because usually on west

Hey, I've returned to the DII world, I don't have much but I am starting a Light/Orb sorc and I need gear. I've gotten rushed and done some baal runs so im in the 70's and can use most gear.

What I have-- Spirit, rhyme, pcrown, magi, waterwalks, everything else is crap. Anything would be nice thanks.

UsEast *pepperisadog

umm...im starting a meteorb
and some decent stuff would be appreciated :D
Europe
*kutsa

i am startin a mf sorc of my own..still lvlin her. It wud be of great help if i cud get some gear so i can start mfin and start contributin.. i dont need nething too big jus some stuff so i can do some mf run efficently.

ps. i am on useast nonladder
*lucidt is the accountname.

If you play west softcore and are just starting, please pm *jmsplat or *jmsplat1 and I can give some free starter items.
Btw it's for NL and Lad

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High