Ladder Season 3 Item Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy,

I'm on UWEST ladder and just started it....although I did level my new Llite sorc to 83, she has basically no gear (spirit sword is all). My friends play nonladder, so any help you can give would be appreaciated! Anything sorc or lightning related would be great!

*Snowta2 on USWEST LADDER

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any spare enchanting sorc items.

I am looking for a hexfire shamshir and magefist gloves in particular as well as any other sorc items anyone would be willing to donate.

I am not a noob but all my characters expired and I am playing again for a bit anyways.

USEAST REALM on LADDER

any help is appreciated my account is Organic_Pear

I'm on USWest *monkeymajik

Just returned to the game from a long break. I'm after any good newbie low-level sorc gear. I am building a mf character and will contribute to the fund, but would really like the basics to get me started.

monkeymajik said:
I'm on USWest *monkeymajik

Just returned to the game from a long break. I'm after any good newbie low-level sorc gear. I am building a mf character and will contribute to the fund, but would really like the basics to get me started.
Same with me, but I'm on USEast. *x.lt More specifically, I'm making a lightning sorc. Thanks for any help I get.

hi, i'm starting up diablo after a 5 month break. I'm making a sorceress for mf'ing, and any starter gear would be helpful! i'm on us east ladder, *veol

Just started playing this game again, was wondering if there was anything availeble on the useast ladder? I would gladly return the items once I got better, and also donate items once I got some to donate. char's named Koldburn. Thank you very much.

Just started this game again and made a Blizz sorc on USWest Ladder SC. Don't have any items other than Frostburn right now so any help would be appreciated. Account *Xenoid

Hey, starting diablo again after about a year off. I'm making a blizzard sorc for mfing so anything would help. Thanks a lot. I am on us east ladder. *Tassadar28

not so sure how helpfull this looks lol every one needs items but .. alas. i just started my fire sorc softcore ladder :rolleyes: but any ways ne thign is appreciated from a 4 topaz gothic plate to a spirit monarch so if ne one can help me pm me or whisper PopGats

Heya folks, starting Diablo back up (again...for the third time, now). Played extensively during 1.09 and 1.10, but obviously now all my stuff's gone...so I'd appreciate any help anyone could give me. I'll repay it eventually on either this ladder or on the next (I'm somewhat of a MF freak when I have a capable character). Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

My acct on USWest: *L337jon

:thumbsup:

Im another fellow Met/Orb sorc suffering from crappy items syndrom. If you got anything to help me out, just remember i will return the favor and help you and others when i can start mf'ing.:thumbsup:

/w *b1ip
West
softcore
ladder

Hey I am in the same boat as everyone else here. I am making a Light Sorc to start MFing with again and I could use a leg up. I promise to remember the Fund when I am up to speed again.

West softcore ladder

*whitekungfuboy

Thanks in advance.

USWest Ladder Softcore Blizzard Sorc, just starting Diablo II again. Please, I beg of you guys, help me?

I used to be really good, just let me get back up to speed. Anything that can improve me in terms of MFing and Blizzard would help immensely. Thanks in advance.

2nd time ladder player.. 8 months since I last played lol
some stuff would be greatly appriciated. Once things are up and running Ill be one of the ones donating:thumbsup:

FLiP[wX]
USEast
Softcore
Ladder

Playtime around 2-4PM 5:30-9:00PM(On and Off) Eastern Time

Hey, I Have just reinstalled this Gmae and still have some wealth on NL but I wanted to start fresh in ladder, Im making a MF sorc as most people do in order to Grow some wealth. Unfortunately I have no friends on Ladder so anything I could get to help start out would be fabulous. Im west

*xxshadowfuryxx

I haven't played since 1.09 but I thought I would play again so now I'm addicted.

Anyways, I started a blizz sorc and found some cool gear that will last me a while (magefist, vipermagi, spire of lazarus). I'm trying to set up an MF sorc so I can atleast not feel the embarrasment of being poor anymore, but I am having problems getting anything decent for MF runs.

As of now I'm reduced to doing NM meph runs as well as andy runs in NM. I'm not finding very much, and it feels like I will never get to where I was in 1.09. I'm trying to trade for MF gear but the best thing I have are waterwalks which probably won't get me very much.

If anyone can help me out with my sorc I would really appreciate it.
As soon as I get the things I need I'll donate all my old stuff that I'm using right now (Spire of Lazarus, Skin of the Vipermagi, infernostride). Might be a while cause I started again about a week ago and I am poor right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High