Ladder Season 3 Item Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry didnt look at the thread but im be playing tommorw about 11.00 am ( english time ) till about 7.00 pm but its diffrent for americans..

ffs i am on my 10th run on mefi in hell for xatron and i got the message temparalily banned from the server because i joined to many games to fast but i thoght id tell you what ive found for him so far.

bartucs
undead crown
(set) ring unidentified
(set) ammy vildra
ghouldhide braces
icesplink mail
+ 6 ar gc
unidentified unique mask
(set) milattry pick
(set) sabre
unidentified becou-de-somthing spear

thats all i can think of so far after 10 runs. I will continue to do 40 more runs and i will post my findings :xmas10: :xmas10:

:(

worldowarcraft said:
ffs i am on my 10th run on mefi in hell for xatron and i got the message temparalily banned from the server because i joined to many games to fast but i thoght id tell you what ive found for him so far.

bartucs
undead crown
(set) ring unidentified
(set) ammy vildra
ghouldhide braces
icesplink mail
+ 6 ar gc
unidentified unique mask
(set) milattry pick
(set) sabre
unidentified becou-de-somthing spear

thats all i can think of so far after 10 runs. I will continue to do 40 more runs and i will post my findings :xmas10: :xmas10:
so thats where u went :( hope u get unbanned soon :xmas24:

sorry for not responding, i was hit with finals, and then i got in on some serious 8 hr gaming sessions. a little overcompensation for not playing during finals. i think it was by the time we got the 5th char made in as many days i realized it.

anywho... and update. the economy seems to have settled down. vipermagi's don't cost mal anymore. shako's don't cost ist. etc etc etc. point is, it seems balance and stability has returned. the good sorc gear is back to being worthless in trade which means more of it should hit the fund. i know i personally won't trade vipermagi's anymore if i can only get gems for it.

i've been helping out ppl that talk to me via instant messanger and in game messaging, next time i get online i'll start going through this thread, see what needs what still.

USWEST (L): should have nothing
EUROPE (L): haven't checked. if anything is there, meli is responsible, ill look later.
USEAST (L): doing alright. good on melee equip. doing alright on mf stuff. a little low on all around sorc stuff. okay on merc equip
ie: 8 pairs of chancies, a dozen nagels, no goldwraps, 2 suicide branches, 2 mules full of set items that noone seems to want.

Hi There

I am starting a cold sorc was wondering would i be able to get help...i have items for other char ...
mathil said:
NOTE: This thread will inevitably get incredibly long. (first one was 376 posts, 2nd was 163) So when it starts getting long, please read this post and the last page of posts. I will have melianor update this post with any relevant information that needs to be included.

BACKGROUND:

Ever notice how it seems like everyone starts the game by creating an mf char then doing mf runs 2 hours a day so they have enough gear to trade for or find anything they want? Ever wonder what happens to the gear they find that they don't want but is still good, if only for new characters?

We are trying to collect that gear to distribute and/or save for someone who wants it or when it is needed to complete a set.

HOW:

There is a mule account (or 2) set up on each of the major realms that you would expect to find on this site (east, west, Europe).

There are a handful of people who know the password to the accounts. All accounts have the same password so anyone who knows the password can access any of the other accounts on the other realms.

HOW TO DONATE/COLLECT:

Contact me. This is the third time for doing this and with all the things I tried I found this to work best. I have AOL instant messenger, yahoo instant messenger, hotmail listed. You can message me using the forum’s private messaging service. Or you can message me in game.

90% of the time I will be able to help within 5 minutes if I am at my computer.

ITEM QUALITY/QUANTITY:

As far as what gets donated, it’s entirely up to the donators. Low level set items, decent rares, str/dex charms, basic uniques and things of that quality are what I expect to get. We would like to get some decent mid-level equipment (some of the high level set items, low % vipermagi and other good uniques). This was because we found level 80 sorceresses using… well… lets just leave it at bad items.

There was a bit of arguing about what items should be donated. While it may be a "low-level item fund," better items are welcome. I tend to save the better items for the donators when they need them.

As far as giving away is concerned, the rule of thumb I use is one item per item slot. A character has no use for 2 helms other than trading purposes and that isn't what this is about. This system is crude, but I found it to work. We didn’t run out of items last time. For the quality of items, it’s a judgment call for who is giving the items. This may seem unfair, but its simple and anything different would take way too much work.

DESIRED ITEMS:

Because of the nature of the item fund and the fact that it is in the sorceress forum, we need sorc items donated. This is just a list of things that work great low level that people might not think about keeping:

Tarnhelm
Peasant crown
Mana rings/ammy
+1 skills ammy
+3 skills ammy (+3 to a certain tree)
+2 sorc orbs (fcr is a bonus)
bladebuckle (an awesome belt for any char)
bloodfists (again, an awesome item for any char)
low nagels (get a lot of mf requests)
old stealth’s (a runeword, not a item drop, but great low lvl item)
old leaf’s (same thing)
anything with decent amounts of mf

There is a long list of other items I would like to get. But most of them are pretty well known and if you find one, you’ll know it’s useful. So I won’t list those out. Plus, it would seem greedy of me.

WHO:

So far it’s just me running it. I would like help, but I get into an issue of trust. I can trust forum regulars and people I’ve talked to for a while. In the past a few forum regulars have helped.

ACCOUNT NAMES:

ladder (same on all realms): *dii_noob_fund03
(that is zero three at the end)

Accounts:

me (mathil) (east): *mathil3 , *mathil4
meli (europe ladder): *ohmygoddess (i will not be playing too much, so if you want to donate or need some items, send a PM, thx)

Hello

I just playing after a three year break. I started a Meteorb sorc on US East Softcore Ladder.
Since I am starting from I have no friends and no gear really, so I would really like to somehow use this fund, until I find some gear for myself and my merc. Of course I would be willing to make donations when I am able to.

To start off I have one or two plain 10% fcr rings that I have found, which I would like to donate to the fund. Will whisper you Mathil when I get online (I have exams around now).

I hate to repeat everything everyones said about there breaks and all. I probably never would have taken a break, exept last year I had a rough time with all those hurricanes I couldnt even log on cus I moved out of my house, it took about 8 months before we could move back in, and by then I was for sure I would never play again after losing 3 accounts of lvl 90's and mules.

Well here I am a year and a half later on the new ladder, of course what diablo player doesnt start with there fav. mf char, the sorc. Anyways to make a long story short. I have no friends, no gear, just some wit and a little bit of luck once in a while. Any one willing to donate hit me up, my account name is, icep0p

Anyone willing to donate some low lvl sorc gear? I just started out and dont have much of anything. I will literally take anything offered. thanks. Acct name is *mikehblack

New Sorc

Hey there gents. I used to play good ol D2 about 2 years ago, and for about 3 years before that. Now that I'm back, I'm getting used to the new patch, and this thing called ladder. It would be really appreciated if you could hook me up with whatever you have available to get me started again. So far I've made such amazing finds as nightsmoke (which was amazing before LOD came out...ya I'm old school) and angelic armor. God I'm sexy. Eventually I hope a tarnhelm might even drop :p. Anyways, my account name is Hector_the_Imp and my only character so far is Frost_Imp A sorc of course as they are the most fun to play. I'm just sad that I havent seen any guides for a nova sorc. I'm going to assume that 1.10 nerfed them and as a result shed many a tear. I hope someone can do something to help my little Frost_Imp who is going to become a blizzard sorc as I didnt want to come on and just make an orb sorc. Maybe eventually a meteorb or lightening (personal favourite) if it can be managed.

Thanks Gents

Well then, I forgot some info

Account name Hector_the_Imp
Relm US East
Type Blizz Sorc
Level 21 at the time of posting, but it will be up higher after
my midterm tomorrow

Hi,

Just started playing again after having taken a three (or so) year break. Though I live in Europe I thought I'd play on USEast as Europe didn't seem to be very active.

Currently have a level 20ish soon-to-become meteorb sorceress, basically without gear. I'd be willing to take anything any of you guys would be able to donate me -- and in turn I'd like to give back to this item fund thing myself, when I eventually get to the point where I'm able to do some decent MF runs.

My account is 'harmonyofchaos' (as said, on US East), character name = 'Harmonyofchaos'.

Lemme know. Thanks. :)

i play useast ladder and i would like to be of assistance. I will make a mule account and email you name/pw. it should be full within a week

-Ryan

Could anyone help out a fledgling mid-level USWest ladder sorcceress? I"m especially having trouble with mana right now.

I'd also like to find some friendly people to play with, which would help even more than any items ever could!

Thanks,

Dani

I wanna donate , I maynot have the best stuff but I can offer what I got..my Aim is Befly86 and my USeast is Befly001

hello Just wanted to say me and my brother tend to both play at the same times and collect insane amounts of twink gear for low level char's... (we tend to make alot of them) so I have about 4 accounts worth mules. You probly dont want me to donate it all due to storage but if anyone needs something to help starting out on ECscL send me a tell 00xiune00 or 0xiune0 and I will see what I can do

Hey all, I am back on Diablo II: LOD and after a 2 year break and a few weeks on non-ladder I am currently joining the Ladder Season. I am making a Blizz Sorc but I do not have any MF items at the moment. I was wondering if anyone could spare some cheap MF items to get me started. Any help is appreciated. I'm also looking for some friends to play with since all of my friends have either quit or are non-ladder. My account is J_Mo on East, SC, Ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High